d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Standard Or Hc (no Ladder) For Farm Fg ?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,103.00
Jul 26 2024 10:46pm
This game is dead man. You can do in game services, but you still only make pennies to a dollar or two if you do conversion. Would just get an outside job and you net more fg in one day than a week of in game services. Really whats left of the game is the nostalgia and playing for fun
Gold: 1,874.00
Jul 26 2024 11:22pm
Quote (reignonyou @ Jul 27 2024 12:46am)
This game is dead man. You can do in game services, but you still only make pennies to a dollar or two if you do conversion. Would just get an outside job and you net more fg in one day than a week of in game services. Really whats left of the game is the nostalgia and playing for fun

Yeah still playing it for Role playing game n RNg Loots some actions with the chars. Rolling nice Runewords n possibly finding some ggs to make Fg.

It brings me back to year 2000s when I was playing D2Lod :D
Gold: 58,772.00
Jul 27 2024 12:33am
Quote (fearoftdark @ Jul 27 2024 03:52am)
Sell grushes and socket quests

This
If you really wanna make some fgs off d2r, do some leveling services, you on their account
Gold: 1,430.00
Jul 27 2024 12:46am
Yeah, I mean it's been this way even before D2R.

My pov has always been if you can't beat em, join em. And if you can't join em, get a real life job and just purchase the FG from D2JSP.

Meaning play the game for fun.

I think you should try ladder because idk... I get bored with the game in a matter of months so a reset is a good thing for me.

Plus the stuff on non ladder isn't worth much except for perfect, bugged, etc.
Gold: 350.00
Jul 27 2024 01:40am
Quote (di3tc0ke @ Jul 27 2024 03:34am)
... is there any way to go abroad?

There are, but I personally don't know people who do this... but they exist 100%. But it's a very risky business, 50/50 that you will be able to cross the border and not get caught, plus there is a chance that the border guards from the neighboring country will send you back...
Jul 27 2024 01:44am
Quote (kayko @ Jul 27 2024 03:44am)
Listen. Basically what it comes down to is that it’s a dead game. Bots have taken over.

Let’s be honest - you won’t find any gg rare SC pvp duelling gem. They are expensive for a reason. The reason being that they barely ever drop. Will you be picking up every fucking yellow item from trav? And for how long? The infinite gambling gold glitch made people realize how rare good rare items really are.

Much easier to find a shako and sell a shako at HC ladder reset. In HC, if you don’t invest too much into your char, you have like 3-5 days to make a profit. Assuming you can spend a full-time job worth of time during these days.

Otherwise bots just win. And that’s the sad reality of this game :(

Thanks for the detailed answer!
Gold: 4,301.00
Jul 27 2024 01:48am
Quote (omglol @ Jul 27 2024 04:40pm)
There are, but I personally don't know people who do this... but they exist 100%. But it's a very risky business, 50/50 that you will be able to cross the border and not get caught, plus there is a chance that the border guards from the neighboring country will send you back...

I really don't think any governments should do that, if you ask me.

https://www.euronews.com/2023/09/20/war-in-ukraine-which-european-countries-host-the-most-refugees
20% of the Ukrainian population has fled the war. More than half of them have found refuge in Europe, notably in Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic. But smaller countries such as Estonia are also opening their doors wide in proportion to their population.

Back to your topic, you can offer services in HCL, that's one of the best way to make fg.
Jul 27 2024 01:59am
Quote (JayBomber @ Jul 27 2024 06:54am)
Sorry to hear that man!!

Wow Forced into the conflict n here pple complaining about inflation 10 dolloars Breakfast :o

Just so you understand the situation: I would give a lot to just go for a walk with my wife to the park or to the lake. We haven't done that for 2 years! 2 damn years Karl!! Our government turns a blind eye and calls all this a provocation. And recently they approved a law that everyone must update their data in private military institutions (these are the ones who catch people on the streets and at businesses)

Yes, I can go and update this data but in a few weeks or months I will be in the same place as the guys who were caught on the street! And I'm not ready to die yet hahaha.
Just know that everything you see in the news about democracy and a bunch of volunteers standing in crowds at military registration and enlistment offices is nonsense! No one wants to go there voluntarily anymore!
Gold: 218,064.31
Jul 27 2024 05:01am
Even in a ladder restart it's hard at this point to earn FG if you don't know what you're doing - the bots (and playerbase in general) are much better at this point. The opportunity to make FG that was there at the beginning of the game's life is gone and will likely never come back...the vast majority of casuals are gone forever and the market suffers for it.

If you're playing D2R, do it for the love of the game instead of FG! I only know the hardcore economy, but farming spirit / insight sets and gems and/or sockets on a rudimentary character might be better value than chasing a MF jackpot on softcore. If you want FG....D4 has a lively market.

I'm going to ship you some FG to help you out, the hardest part with D2JSP is when you're starting with 0. Maybe some other people will ship you send you some too!
Gold: 4,301.00
Jul 27 2024 05:08am
Quote (filmd2 @ Jul 27 2024 08:01pm)
Even in a ladder restart it's hard at this point to earn FG if you don't know what you're doing - the bots (and playerbase in general) are much better at this point. The opportunity to make FG that was there at the beginning of the game's life is gone and will likely never come back...the vast majority of casuals are gone forever and the market suffers for it.

If you're playing D2R, do it for the love of the game instead of FG! I only know the hardcore economy, but farming spirit / insight sets and gems and/or sockets on a rudimentary character might be better value than chasing a MF jackpot on softcore. If you want FG....D4 has a lively market.

I'm going to ship you some FG to help you out, the hardest part with D2JSP is when you're starting with 0. Maybe some other people will ship you send you some too!

yeah, it was extremely hard to get the first fg. I'll send some to OP too.

PS done

This post was edited by di3tc0ke on Jul 27 2024 05:09am
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll