d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > The Greatest Hardcore Tale Of Vengeance Ever Told
Prev1131415161734Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,875.00
Dec 5 2023 08:25pm
Quote (garfuuu @ Dec 5 2023 03:54pm)
I wasn't going to comment on this, cause its just unhinged the degree of deception and play that was put into it, but you called me a scumbag - thats personal.

As Hamlet said to Ophelia, “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.”

Losing the toon was nothing, after all its just pixels. It just worries me to think that this has been eating away at you for 8 months to plan such a set up and go through with it. I'd caution people that play with you to use their fair judgement moving ahead, cause you'd never know.

After that chaos run, I genuinely wanted to try and help. Thats what I do for most that rip in a game, to try and help with a rush or stuff to get them back into hc.

To quote one of my favourite tv soaps:
“But two wrongs can never make a right, because two wrongs can never equal each other. For the truly wronged, real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness... or mortal vindication.”

I hope you sleep well now.

1-0
Gold: 100.00
Dec 5 2023 08:25pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Dec 5 2023 09:21pm)
Op got killed and then dedicated the next 8 months of his life to getting revenge but didn’t even get revenge on the person who killed him
/thread

This this.. then gets called a hero when he trained to pvp like he needed to when deviously killing someone on his friend list who "gained trust" and dose it over the town line! Like why train for pvp this long lmfao u even said u trained ww patterns but litterly did it like you did ... dosnt take much thought to cheap shot someone but hey
Gold: 75.00
Dec 5 2023 08:28pm
Quote (WeThePe0ple @ Dec 6 2023 01:25pm)
This this.. then gets called a hero when he trained to pvp like he needed to when deviously killing someone on his friend list who "gained trust" and dose it over the town line! Like why train for pvp this long lmfao u even said u trained ww patterns but litterly did it like you did ... dosnt take much thought to cheap shot someone but hey

You do realise the irony of what you're defending right?
Gold: 27,840.00
Dec 5 2023 08:30pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Dec 5 2023 08:21pm)
Op got killed and then dedicated the next 8 months of his life to getting revenge but didn’t even get revenge on the person who killed him
/thread

tbh, it's one of the best pk stories ive read on jsp to date.

imagine being a veteran (let alone pker) hc player and stepping outside right in front of someone lol.

:D
Gold: 0.00
Dec 5 2023 08:37pm

Interested to know whos left on the list to pk.
Gold: 291.00
Dec 5 2023 08:37pm
Quote (garfuuu @ Dec 5 2023 03:54pm)
I wasn't going to comment on this, cause its just unhinged the degree of deception and play that was put into it, but you called me a scumbag - thats personal.

As Hamlet said to Ophelia, “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.”

Losing the toon was nothing, after all its just pixels. It just worries me to think that this has been eating away at you for 8 months to plan such a set up and go through with it. I'd caution people that play with you to use their fair judgement moving ahead, cause you'd never know.

After that chaos run, I genuinely wanted to try and help. Thats what I do for most that rip in a game, to try and help with a rush or stuff to get them back into hc.

To quote one of my favourite tv soaps:
“But two wrongs can never make a right, because two wrongs can never equal each other. For the truly wronged, real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness... or mortal vindication.”

I hope you sleep well now.

from the OP

"At some point, early on Season 5, I ran into a player called Gwyneth during a random pub game. He asked me if I’d been PK’d a couple of seasons ago, and mentioned that he was in the game back in April when Don set the dirty TP.

I checked my list of names from the game, and realised this was the same player laughing about checking JSP after my death, the same player who immediately started posting on the JSP thread, and the same one that pretended to befriend me after my death."

you say "has been eating away at you for 8 months to plan"

but how long have you been doing the dirty TPs for? why do i have a feeling it's probably longer than that. eventually you'll run into someone crazy will hold a grudge

happens irl too, like those youtube prankers. remember that one dude who got shot at the mall by a dd driver? over time, you'll run into someone that will take it personal, that's part of BMing i guess. so for him to hold a grudge like that for that long isn't abnormal

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Dec 5 2023 08:38pm
Gold: 55.00
Dec 5 2023 08:43pm
kekW

All the "mods folders" bois lookin' awful silly.

Nice work Krim, see y'all in S6 :rofl:
Gold: 36,839.30
Dec 5 2023 08:46pm
gg
Gold: 75.00
Dec 5 2023 08:48pm
Quote (OffbrandAquaman @ Dec 6 2023 01:43pm)
kekW

All the "mods folders" bois lookin' awful silly.

Nice work Krim, see y'all in S6 :rofl:

Thanks OBA - and thanks again for the DClone work brother <3

Edit - is this a fake account? haha

This post was edited by KrimzonTheRed on Dec 5 2023 08:49pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 5 2023 08:49pm
Quote (Cheetos @ Dec 5 2023 05:30pm)
tbh, it's one of the best pk stories ive read on jsp to date.

imagine being a veteran (let alone pker) hc player and stepping outside right in front of someone lol.

:D

I can’t decide if it’s goated or pathetic just yet but you dropped this bro 👑
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1131415161734Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll