d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > :: D2 Hustlers :: The Place To Be If You Love D2
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,753.46
Jul 23 2024 04:41pm

D2 Hustlers: Your Go-To Diablo 2 Resurrected Community

Tired of playing solo.. or dealing with randoms? Join D2 Hustlers and re-ignite your passion for this game!

What We Offer:

- Multiple 8-Man Games: Team up and crush TZ, Baal, Chaos, etc. with our pre-coordinated groups and easy to understand channels to find a group/game.
- Duels & Tournaments: Prove your worth in duels and climb our ladders.
- Events & Giveaways: Regular community inspired & driven events and giveaways to keep things interesting.
- FT and ISO Channels: Easily find items for trade and fulfill your ISO needs.
- Voice Chats: Join our super active voice chats for strategies, trades, or just to hang out. 24/7 Activity
- Community Support: Need help? Our members are always down to trade, help out, and share build tips. Our ticket systems make it impossible to be missed!
- High Diablo IQ Help: Get advice from experienced players. You'll learn things about the game here constantly that you never knew even after 20+ years!
- Price Checkers: Stay informed on item values with our price checking channels.
- Custom Discord Bots: Enhance your D2R experience with our active custom bots. Clone Alerts, Gameplay help, Leaderboard Tracking, Ranking Systems, +more!

Our community is close like a family and beyond welcoming to new players. People are clawing at the chance to give to and help new members, as well as teach others.

We all love to joke around and have fun, but we also don't play about our respect. Don't think you can come in and be disrespectful, we have no problem sending you back where you came from.

We're Expanding:
Hardcore, Classic, Europe, Asia
*(We're mostly in NA Softcore Ladder but want to grow in other areas.. Many new European players in our group, they need more help against us Americans! :rofl: )*

Upcoming Events This Week:
- Level 9 Hardcore Ironman Tournament - (300x Craft Pack Giveaways to Participants / FG to winners)
- Hellfire Showdown - (Secret giveaway to random participants and winners)

If you're serious about Diablo 2 / D2R and want to join a group that is too, hit us up! Or if you just want a chill place to kick it with some laid back guys while you game, any and everyone is welcome here!
- Trolls on this post will be ignored since our last post got closed. :bonk:

Come say wassup in our voice chats, not even death can save you from us...
Gold: 2,317.00
Jul 23 2024 06:12pm
Awesome Discord, Very Helpful Community, Some post and comment but not all (usual, that's everywhere), Active Voice.

Glad I found it, Now I can play D2R naked and relax.
Gold: 27.00
Jul 23 2024 06:27pm
How many annis do I have to give to join
Gold: 80,365.00
Jul 23 2024 07:03pm
Id like to participate but retain my guild, ill be a good contributor
Jul 23 2024 07:08pm
Quote (OrrIsGod @ Jul 23 2024 09:03pm)
Id like to participate but retain my guild, ill be a good contributor

Thats fine! We have plenty of discord members who haven't switched their JSP guild that they've been apart of!

PM me ill shoot you over the link!
Gold: 241.08
Jul 23 2024 07:27pm
Quote (Sakata @ Jul 23 2024 08:27pm)
How many annis do I have to give to join

We dont require anyone to give away anything. Our leadership team actively finds fun ways for our members to win or earn items/runes through guild events or involvement. Those of us that can will share anything we have of value that could benefit another member and because of that have cultivated an active loyal group of geared and contributing players. We have NEVER required or expected ANYONE to do or give anything they dont want to. We dont expect daily or even weekly commitments to any type of in game time. We are built around the idea that life is busy but when it allows you time to play this game its always better to have friends and is more fun with the gear required to compete. In less than a year we have grown to over 600 strong and counting. If it makes you happy youre welcome to continue to waste your time in attempt to hurt our guild as we do greatly appreciate the free bumps!

Best of luck!
-Killa

This post was edited by KillaPod on Jul 23 2024 07:35pm
Gold: 11,595.00
Jul 23 2024 07:39pm
Guys, this is one of the most sincere and lively places I’ve been. I have been a part of this guild (In Discord) for almost a year now and I love it.

I’ve made some awesome friends, built some awesome chars with everyone’s help, and have just found a new sense of purpose playing D2 with friends again. It made me feel like it felt back in the LOD days when all my buddies were online.

Come check us out.
Gold: 70.66
Jul 23 2024 08:03pm
yeah… the word hustlers sounds a bit suspicious.

Gold: 241.08
Jul 23 2024 08:10pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jul 23 2024 10:03pm)

Fair concern but Id say that depends on the context. As I said.. We dont even ask or require you to log in and play the game regularly lol! Check us out and if you dont like what you find you dont have to stay!
Jul 23 2024 08:47pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jul 23 2024 10:03pm)

if you've ever been on a 99 grind, you'd know that's a HUSTLE...

if you've ever posted a random item on JSP, you'd know... that's a hustle :D

If you've ever done 10 Grush's in a row just to rack up FG to buy that GG item you needed, you'd know.. thats a HUSTLE..

I guess Hustling could be defined in a negative context, but in this case it jsut simply means we're a group of people who are ready to work hard play hard and vibe hard. No one's forced to join :shrug:
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll