d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev19495969798353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
Jun 30 2010 10:04pm
Quote (Biglouy @ Jun 30 2010 09:02pm)
Well imo thats not fair to the challenger... the challenger wants to advance in the ladder and take a higher rank, so if the duels are canceled because they simply cant meet, thats not fair. It should be the defenders obligation and show up, giving the challenger an opportunity at his spot. If they can't make it in the alloted time, they should loose that spot.

they exchanged pms and talk okay? joe didn't ignore any pms or anything he did pm when he didn't made it and bruno did same thing or no? he said he was bussy that day and joe was READY to duel him. hmm..yeah..i think it shouldve been cancel or been done not be ruled as dodge.
Quote (Bruno @ Jun 30 2010 09:04pm)
What are you talking we both can't meet each others? I waited for hours last night for him to show up like we both agreed we would. I SHOWED UP. HE DID NOT. HE DID NOT SHOW.

Mrdrumman did not even post in the topic like I did. It was his duty to do that, at the very least, to let everyone know what was going on.

Quote (mrdruman @ Jun 30 2010 08:32pm)
you aren't involved in the situation so you should prolly stay out of it.

i checked last night and it was extended so had till tonight @ midnight and got on to find out its been ruled a dodge...... if you were in such a big hurry to get it done it should have been done saturday when you posted it. i pm'd you and you "had plans" so its my fault? i love how when someones busy @ the beginning its cool but when I'm busy @ the end I get called for a dodge.....

wut?

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 30 2010 10:05pm
Gold: 100.23
Jun 30 2010 10:04pm
Quote (Biglouy @ Jul 1 2010 12:02am)
Well imo thats not fair to the challenger... the challenger wants to advance in the ladder and take a higher rank, so if the duels are canceled because they simply cant meet, thats not fair. It should be the defenders obligation and show up, giving the challenger an opportunity at his spot. If they can't make it in the alloted time, they should loose that spot.

but the alloted time was still 3 hours and 32 minutes so i'm confused on this, it should still have been able to be completed

Quote (DoanY @ Jul 1 2010 12:02am)
i don think u understand how thing work.  FUN when everyone likes it that way.  NO ACTIVE = ALL BAD dont matter what!!..  it mean the ladder will be DEAD.  telll me if u still morefun when ladder is DEAD

ladder looks quite alive to me, even with these rules in place, so seems like you're only one?

Quote (Bruno @ Jul 1 2010 12:04am)
What are you talking we both can't meet each others? I waited for hours last night for him to show up like we both agreed we would. I SHOWED UP. HE DID NOT. HE DID NOT [B]SHOW.[/B]

Mrdrumman did not even post in the topic like I did. It was his duty to do that, at the very least, to let everyone know what was going on.

this is not what the no show means (bolded)

it's been explained that sometimes things come up, obviously he didn't intentionally blow you off, stuff happens.

Quote (Biglouy @ Jul 1 2010 12:05am)
Thats what I'm saying.. they still had time to complete the duel.

ah ok :)

This post was edited by Meatyy on Jun 30 2010 10:07pm
Gold: 1,490.00
Jun 30 2010 10:05pm
Quote (Meatyy @ Jun 30 2010 11:04pm)
but the alloted time was still 3 hours and 32 minutes so i'm confused on this, it should still have been able to be completed

ladder looks quite alive to me, even with these rules in place, so seems like you're only one?

Jun 30 2010 10:06pm
Quote (Biglouy @ Jun 30 2010 09:05pm)

they ruled it as dodge cuz steve thought it was 12 hours w/o talking to admins about it. -_- lol
Gold: 4,271.99
Jun 30 2010 10:06pm
Quote (Biglouy @ Jul 1 2010 12:02am)
Well imo thats not fair to the challenger... the challenger wants to advance in the ladder and take a higher rank, so if the duels are canceled because they simply cant meet, thats not fair. It should be the defenders obligation and show up, giving the challenger an opportunity at his spot. If the defender can't make it in the alloted time, the defender should loose that spot.

I agree with this whole statement.
I never liked the whole cancelled challenge thing.

I remember first seeing this after jess realized that (i forgot who was in the challenge) the challenge is about to expire. but because this person has been making all his duels, there's no way why it would be that person's fault. Thus the "nulled challenge" was introduced. Only admins at the time could decide whether the challenge is nulled or dodge base on their knowledge.
Jun 30 2010 10:07pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Jun 30 2010 09:06pm)
I agree with this whole statement.
I never liked the whole cancelled challenge thing.

I remember first seeing this after jess realized that (i forgot who was in the challenge) the challenge is about to expire. but because this person has been making all his duels, there's no way why it would be that person's fault. Thus the "nulled challenge" was introduced. Only admins at the time could decide whether the challenge is nulled or dodge base on their knowledge.

it should be RIGHT away toward to admins to make thier decission about it. we have bunch of admins they can all agree not 2 people. they shouldn't ENFORCE or RULE anything w/o knowing the rules. should've consult the other admins w/o knowing the wrong rules.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 30 2010 10:10pm
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 30 2010 10:07pm
Quote (LilNeko @ 1 Jul 2010 00:04)
they exchanged pms and talk okay? joe didn't ignore any pms or anything he did pm when he didn't made it and bruno did same thing or no? he said he was bussy that day and joe was READY to duel him. hmm..yeah..i think it shouldve been cancel or been done not be ruled as dodge.

wut?

Jess please make an effort and explain yourself. Joe is talking about the "plans" I had the very first pm I sent him on the day I challenged him, 5 days ago! Im talking about last night, the night we both agreed via pm to meet and duel.
Jun 30 2010 10:09pm
Quote (Bruno @ Jun 30 2010 09:07pm)
Jess please make an effort and explain yourself. Joe is talking about the "plans" I had the very first pm I sent him on the day I challenged him, 5 days ago! Im talking about last night, the night we both agreed via pm to meet and duel.

make a effort!?!?! What do you mean?

He had 3:32 mins to finish the match. he could've finish it with you when you were on. you decide to pm steve about it w/o pming me or brad or darc or better yet if shes not on you can pm other meds whos actually on. they can say same thing.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 30 2010 10:09pm
Gold: 100.23
Jun 30 2010 10:10pm
Quote (Bruno @ Jul 1 2010 12:07am)

it's simple, he couldn't make it, cut and dry, that does not mean that the deadline was last night.

the deadline was still midnight tonight, no iffs ands or buts about it...
Gold: 4,271.99
Jun 30 2010 10:11pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Jul 1 2010 12:07am)
it should be RIGHT away toward to admins to make thier decission about it. we have bunch of admins they can all agree not 2 people.

So you're saying, the challenger doesn't have a guaranteed advancement even if he issued the challenge? even if he tried to make the duel to happen? but because the other player extended the duel and didnt show up 48 hours after the extention was requested.
IT's still up to the admins to decide whether that person who issued the challenge advance or not?

That's unethical.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev19495969798353Next
Add Reply New Topic