d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > 1 Vs 1 World Ladder! > Useast, Softcore, Ladder
Prev18182838485481Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.07
Jun 19 2011 11:26pm
Quote (RedFlamingo @ Jun 19 2011 09:24pm)
i was correct in how i responded as it was the guild ladders mistake. since it was a mistake, my accusation of ladder being biased is just. notice it was an accusation at the time. this can change. right now, the way its going i feel it wont change, as u seem to not want to leave it be, and u continue to threaten my rights of being a part of this ladder based on very weak offences (bad language).

never did i say i would change. and i wont purposely change because of this arguement. i dont want what ive done said to go away. i wish everyone on this ladder would read it and look into it to be honest, but most dont care about drama.

i will accept the extension to ur challenge on me and await for the game name for the duel. u admitted your mistake as i did so mine. niether of us are apologizing. lets move on. were grown men im assuming and i do not require apologies to move on. im not your soul mate so we do not have to get a long in everyway possible.

omfg STOP SPAMMING THREAD THIS IS WHY WE DONT WANT U HERE UR NOT SMART OR CANT READ I DONO, STOP SPAMING FU!

Quote (hella_exp2 @ Jun 19 2011 09:30pm)
since i didn't receive a pm from greatoneseth can i just null it and challenge ahead? :)

u obv know hes challenging u lol

This post was edited by Lively on Jun 19 2011 11:31pm
Gold: 2,683.00
Jun 19 2011 11:30pm
since i didn't receive a pm from greatoneseth can i just null it and challenge ahead? :)

actually nvm i'll just duel him again w/e

Quote (Lively @ Jun 19 2011 11:26pm)
omfg STOP SPAMMING THREAD THIS IS WHY WE DONT WANT U HERE UR NOT SMART OR CANT READ I DONO, STOP SPAMING FU!

u obv know hes challenging u lol

but if want to get into semantics, then it is a rule to pm the user you are dueling even though i do know that he challenged me

i could have easily said he didn't pm me and i didn't know and the duel could have been nulled

but i don't want to get into these said semantics, because that would just be taking the ladder too serious, when it is meant to be fun

This post was edited by hella_exp2 on Jun 19 2011 11:44pm
Gold: 133.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 19 2011 11:47pm
Quote (hella_exp2 @ Jun 20 2011 01:30am)

actually nvm i'll just duel him again w/e

but if want to get into semantics, then it is a rule to pm the user you are dueling even though i do know that he challenged me

i could have easily said he didn't pm me and i didn't know and the duel could have been nulled

but i don't want to get into these said semantics, because that would just be taking the ladder too serious, when it is meant to be fun

this exactly. nicely said. goodluck bro.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2011 01:48am
Quote (RedFlamingo @ Jun 20 2011 01:24am)
i was correct in how i responded as it was the guild ladders mistake. since it was a mistake, my accusation of ladder being biased is just. notice it was an accusation at the time. this can change. right now, the way its going i feel it wont change, as u seem to not want to leave it be, and u continue to threaten my rights of being a part of this ladder based on very weak offences (bad language).

never did i say i would change. and i wont purposely change because of this arguement. i dont want what ive done said to go away. i wish everyone on this ladder would read it and look into it to be honest, but most dont care about drama.

i will accept the extension to ur challenge on me and await for the game name for the duel. u admitted your mistake as i did so mine. niether of us are apologizing. lets move on. were grown men im assuming and i do not require apologies to move on. im not your soul mate so we do not have to get a long in everyway possible.

/EDIT: this kid lively is spamming more than me. zzz lol. for a guild leader, doesnt look so good on guild.

also, alright. CYa~ i hope you feel gud about being #1 on ur pos guild ladder kid. cuz you will get nowere close to it on this one.

Bai~

pretty bm towards my guild when it has no relation whatsoever. also, hints some bias as he states i will never reach near #1. just saying, pretty bm and not necessary considering he is a moderator on this ladder.

stfu already
Gold: 2,334.28
Jun 20 2011 01:57am
ferf

this dude is a legend in vent lol
Gold: 2,907.00
Jun 20 2011 01:58am
Quote (Eric_McC @ Jun 20 2011 01:57am)
this dude is a legend in vent lol

vouch
Gold: 2,334.28
Jun 20 2011 01:58am
iso 1v1s vs fun or fg pm me.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 20 2011 04:48am
Quote (RedFlamingo @ Jun 19 2011 11:13pm)

qq cause i rejected ur immature ass when u attempted to join my guild duel ladder. more QQ over here.

?? you have a guild ladder? I applied for it? You rejected me?

All went over my head man, but now I sure am jealous I am not on such a legendary ladder lol
Gold: 258.51
Jun 20 2011 06:10am
Challenge. #9 xkimchi
Gold: 33.18
Jun 20 2011 07:02am
Quote (Lively @ 20 Jun 2011 00:14)
your ruining my life by posting here omg PM(a.k.a private message) saves me from having to read ur qq paragraph and would make less spam my whole life has been dissrupted because of you!

Quote (RedFlamingo @ 20 Jun 2011 00:24)

/EDIT: this kid lively is spamming more than me. zzz lol. for a guild leader, doesnt look so good on guild.

also, alright. CYa~ i hope you feel gud about being #1 on ur pos guild ladder kid. cuz you will get nowere close to it on this one.

Bai~

pretty bm towards my guild when it has no relation whatsoever. also, hints some bias as he states i will never reach near #1. just saying, pretty bm and not necessary considering he is a moderator on this ladder.

Quote (MajSlayer @ 20 Jun 2011 00:10)
my comments came after you accused this ladder of "obvious favoritism" and that the "ladder is a joke" when you could have simply put "my challenge should not have been nulled until later. Please check post so and so. The time was written incorrectly" you "fired the shots" first.

It was a mistake. Not favoritism. Therefore I did and still do claim your accusations as false and baseless. If the answer you wrote above is what your answer is, then so be it. Just because you say you're going to change doesn't mean what you've already done goes away. You were incorrect and therefore you need to admit/apologize.

I admitted our mistake (even though the mistake was not directly mine) and offered you a re-duel. You don't have to be 15 to learn to apologize/admit mistakes/fix them. You can be older.

Any More Issues handle in pms please :P It is handled better that way ,when there is not a audience.

This post was edited by DrObgyn on Jun 20 2011 07:04am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev18182838485481Next
Add Reply New Topic