d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > 1 Vs 1 World Ladder! > Useast, Softcore, Ladder
Prev18081828384481Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 19 2011 10:34pm
Okay I see where the problem lies:
Post 760 I challenged 17 @ 8:07 PM and when I defeated him, I challenged 15 Red Flamingo on 8:29 PM. I know for a fact I PM'd after I challenge as I always do. The next updater added the challenge to the original challenge (-1 hour somehow... time zon? day lights savings?) and not of the edited post. I went by the update which showed that the duel was expired. You sent me PM yesterday saying you'd be home online mid day today which you weren't.

Ladder updaters aren't perfect. We make mistakes. Immature rude comments are not necessary. Most others are polite and gently mention that we have errored in some way instead of accusing of bias. We would rather have non-flamers and GM people both in duels and on forums so unless you cool down and tone down your manner of speaking (this is not the first time you have displayed such profanity and harsh words) you are not welcome on this ladder. It is disrespectful to all on this forum.

Note to all ladder participants. If we have errored based on what is written on the rules, please let us know and we will fix it right away. Please refrain from flaming others on this ladder. Thanks!
Gold: 0.07
Jun 19 2011 10:37pm
Quote (MajSlayer @ Jun 19 2011 08:34pm)
Okay I see where the problem lies:
Post 760 I challenged 17 @ 8:07 PM and when I defeated him, I challenged 15 Red Flamingo on 8:29 PM. I know for a fact I PM'd after I challenge as I always do. The next updater added the challenge to the original challenge (-1 hour somehow... time zon? day lights savings?) and not of the edited post. I went by the update which showed that the duel was expired. You sent me PM yesterday saying you'd be home online mid day today which you weren't.

Ladder updaters aren't perfect. We make mistakes. Immature rude comments are not necessary. Most others are polite and gently mention that we have errored in some way instead of accusing of bias. We would rather have non-flamers and GM people both in duels and on forums so unless you cool down and tone down your manner of speaking (this is not the first time you have displayed such profanity and harsh words) you are not welcome on this ladder. It is disrespectful to all on this forum.

Note to all ladder participants. If we have errored based on what is written on the rules, please let us know and we will fix it right away. Please refrain from flaming others on this ladder. Thanks!

this is true have made mistakes for me to i just brg it up and it gets fixed

just today i asked for extension on duel and was made wrong and as dodge but fixed now were all just tryong to have fun he should do the same ppls qq is annoying cuz i gota troll through it to see whats going on in duels

can u post a new update on this page LOL

This post was edited by Lively on Jun 19 2011 10:37pm
Jun 19 2011 10:38pm
Quote (Lively @ Jun 20 2011 12:37am)
this is true have made mistakes for me to i just brg it up and it gets fixed

just today i asked for extension on duel and was made wrong and as dodge but fixed now were all just tryong to have fun he should do the same ppls qq is annoying cuz i gota troll through it to see whats going on in duels

sorry sorry >.<
I'll update more since some of us (JR) suck at updating correctly ~_~

/e updating.

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 19 2011 10:38pm
Jun 19 2011 10:42pm
Spring Colors!
Current Standings:

1. Commerce | XxPvPSiNxX | *KickYoAss | Rabbit Trapper
2. Secretkiller | ignore | *windy | Flatulent Druid full of Vita
3. DrObgyn/Wolves/*Vine/Vita Windy Nature Boy
4. Eric_mcc/ vGD /*Grief/ BVC
5. lively/Demi/*Sorc/trapsin
6. hella_exp2/Predator/*V8Hate/Vita Pnb
7. SirOmNomNom / Kraken / *ESHIELDNECRO / Vita Hammerdin
8. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro
9. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/guidedmultifuryavoidevadedodgecrit hybrid
10. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter
11.Gaffle / Mega / Zord / Bowa
12.Ravaging/Pink/Panties./Trapper
13. wert1449/Ass/*tit./vita ele druid
14. ClonesOfDiablo/Grassy/*Winning./Vita Nec
15. MajSlayer | Mod | *Trap. | Beaver Trapper
16. ray123/statics/asn./light trapper
17. gzus / PDAs / *gzus / Mb Ele Druid
18. Captainchopsticks07 / Spamazon / *ivSpam / Hybrid Zon
19. d2code/Frankenstein/Mojo./Hybrid Sin
20. Cas89/PowerHouse-Barb/*Cas89/BvC
21. ruth1ess / Suckles / ruthless1 / Bowa/Fury
22. xPyR0NiAkx/Pyro/*pyroniak/ ES FB

Challenges:

4. Eric_mcc/ vGD /*Grief/ BVC challenges 3. DrObgyn/Wolves/*Vine/Vita Windy Nature Boy
Jun 18 2011 01:22am

2. Secretkiller | ignore | *windy | Elemental Druid (Vitality) challenges 1. Commerce | XxPvPSiNxX | *KickYoAss | Rabbit Trapper
Jun 17 2011 10:43pm

15. MajSlayer | Mod | *Trap. | Bear Trapper Challenges 13. wert1449/Ass/*tit./vita ele druid
Jun 19 2011 10:29pm

12.Ravaging/Pink/Panties./Trapper challenges 10. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter
Jun 19 2011 01:39pm

22. xPyR0NiAkx/Pyro/*pyroniak/ ES FB Challenges 21. ruth1ess / Suckles / ruthless1 / Bowa/Fury
Jun 19 2011 09:23pm

8. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro Challenges 6. hella_exp2/Predator/*V8Hate/Vita Pnb
Jun 19 2011 11:01pm

~` Dodge Counts `~

ClonesOfDiablo-2
greatoneseth3 - 1
Captainchopsticks07 - 2
dmurdoch1 - 3
SirOmNomNom - 1
gzus - 2
ikewl - 1
RedFlamingo - 1

@ RedFlamingo: Yes it was a mistake on our part but your words have been harsh and immature in more than one instance. You are off for now. If you can apologize to this ladder and assure us that your words will be toned down several notches, we will let you start back from the bottom. If not, then perhaps other ladders will be more tolerant to your manner of speaking.

Oh and for those wondering, eric_mcc and I have resolved everything. We really do try and keep as many people happy as possible on this ladder.

If you see a challenge expired and there have been no results, you may proceed as if the challenge is nulled and please post something like:
"Challenge between 20. RedFlamingo and 21. Deathoflife666 is past three days. I challenge _______________"
Thanks!

~Sorry to the other moderators but i had to cut those new rules cuz post was too long for me cuz my 40% :cry: next updater can readd them ;)

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 19 2011 10:45pm
Gold: 133.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 19 2011 11:03pm
the thing with gaffle which you referred to earlier was indeed my mistake, although i took resposibility and i publically apolgized since im no coward.

u calling my accusations and my points baseless to me is pretty disrespectful imo. i feel u talked down to me and deserved a little disrespect in return. although, my responce should have been nowhere near to what it was. will i apologize? no. ill take the embarrasment from half an hour ago off ur hands as the whole ladder will read and find out i have a dirty mouth.

I nowhere picked a fight. all these kids shot shit at me so i fired right back at them. stuff like this, their opinoins should be kept to PM's although i understand they want to all look big teaming up on one guy. so i felt like bringing them down.

u want me to apologize lol. i feel 15 again. who asks for an apology? my character is the only thing id listen to, when expressing remorse for an action, and in this case im not remorseful.

as for toning the swearing down. that can DEF be done. i demand a certain level of respect which i think is rudimentary. if you all want to chose to dicipline only myself for responding to fallicies so be it. i will gladly leave the ladder, as im not looking for biased decisions among friends. im here to make friends, with those who do not hide behind them, as i climb my way to the top of the ladder.

/EDIT: i dont think its fair for me to start at the bottom so if that is the only offer, dont add me at all. i dont deserve another bogus dodge count and i dont deserve to lose my position without being given the chance to defend it. if i cannot have these two basic rights then i find no reason to be included in a ladder that wont function fairly.

This post was edited by RedFlamingo on Jun 19 2011 11:09pm
Jun 19 2011 11:10pm
Quote (RedFlamingo @ Jun 20 2011 01:03am)
the thing with gaffle which you referred to earlier was indeed my mistake, although i took resposibility and i publically apolgized since im no coward.

u calling my accusations and my points baseless to me is pretty disrespectful imo. i feel u talked down to me and deserved a little disrespect in return. although, my responce should have been nowhere near to what it was. will i apologize? no. ill take the embarrasment from half an hour ago off ur hands as the whole ladder will read and find out i have a dirty mouth.

I nowhere picked a fight. all these kids shot shit at me so i fired right back at them. stuff like this, their opinoins should be kept to PM's although i understand they want to all look big teaming up on one guy. so i felt like bringing them down.

u want me to apologize lol. i feel 15 again. who asks for an apology?

as for toning the swearing down. that can DEF be done. i demand a certain level of respect which i think is rudimentary. if you all want to chose to dicipline only myself for responding to fallicies so be it. i will gladly leave the ladder, as im not looking for biased decisions among friends. im here to make friends, with those who do not hide behind them, as i climb my way to the top of the ladder.

my comments came after you accused this ladder of "obvious favoritism" and that the "ladder is a joke" when you could have simply put "my challenge should not have been nulled until later. Please check post so and so. The time was written incorrectly" you "fired the shots" first.

It was a mistake. Not favoritism. Therefore I did and still do claim your accusations as false and baseless. If the answer you wrote above is what your answer is, then so be it. Just because you say you're going to change doesn't mean what you've already done goes away. You were incorrect and therefore you need to admit/apologize.

I admitted our mistake (even though the mistake was not directly mine) and offered you a re-duel. You don't have to be 15 to learn to apologize/admit mistakes/fix them. You can be older.

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 19 2011 11:10pm
Gold: 2,907.00
Jun 19 2011 11:12pm
challenging
Gold: 0.07
Jun 19 2011 11:14pm
Quote (RedFlamingo @ Jun 19 2011 09:03pm)

u want me to apologize lol. i feel 15 again. who asks for an apology? my character is the only thing id listen to, when expressing remorse for an action, and in this case im not remorseful.

/EDIT:  i dont think its fair for me to start at the bottom so if that is the only offer, dont add me at all. i dont deserve another bogus dodge count and i dont deserve to lose my position without being given the chance to defend it. if i cannot have these two basic rights then i find no reason to be included in a ladder that wont function fairly.

your ruining my life by posting here omg PM(a.k.a private message) saves me from having to read ur qq paragraph and would make less spam my whole life has been dissrupted because of you!
Jun 19 2011 11:19pm
Sorry Linds, I'll stop >_<

Spring Colors!
Current Standings:

1. Commerce | XxPvPSiNxX | *KickYoAss | Rabbit Trapper
2. Secretkiller | ignore | *windy | Flatulent Druid full of Vita
3. DrObgyn/Wolves/*Vine/Vita Windy Nature Boy
4. Eric_mcc/ vGD /*Grief/ BVC
5. lively/Demi/*Sorc/trapsin
6. hella_exp2/Predator/*V8Hate/Vita Pnb
7. SirOmNomNom / Kraken / *ESHIELDNECRO / Vita Hammerdin
8. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro
9. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/guidedmultifuryavoidevadedodgecrit hybrid
10. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter
11.Gaffle / Mega / Zord / Bowa
12.Ravaging/Pink/Panties./Trapper
13. wert1449/Ass/*tit./vita ele druid
15. MajSlayer | Mod | *Trap. | Beaver Trapper
16. ray123/statics/asn./light trapper
17. gzus / PDAs / *gzus / Mb Ele Druid
18. Captainchopsticks07 / Spamazon / *ivSpam / Hybrid Zon
19. d2code/Frankenstein/Mojo./Hybrid Sin
20. Cas89/PowerHouse-Barb/*Cas89/BvC
21. ruth1ess / Suckles / ruthless1 / Bowa/Fury
22. xPyR0NiAkx/Pyro/*pyroniak/ ES FB

Challenges:

4. Eric_mcc/ vGD /*Grief/ BVC challenges 3. DrObgyn/Wolves/*Vine/Vita Windy Nature Boy
Jun 18 2011 01:22am

2. Secretkiller | ignore | *windy | Elemental Druid (Vitality) challenges 1. Commerce | XxPvPSiNxX | *KickYoAss | Rabbit Trapper
Jun 17 2011 10:43pm

15. MajSlayer | Mod | *Trap. | Bear Trapper Challenges 13. wert1449/Ass/*tit./vita ele druid
Jun 19 2011 10:29pm

12.Ravaging/Pink/Panties./Trapper challenges 10. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter
Jun 19 2011 01:39pm

22. xPyR0NiAkx/Pyro/*pyroniak/ ES FB Challenges 21. ruth1ess / Suckles / ruthless1 / Bowa/Fury
Jun 19 2011 09:23pm

8. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro Challenges 6. hella_exp2/Predator/*V8Hate/Vita Pnb
Jun 19 2011 11:01pm

16. ray123/statics/asn./light trapper Chalenges 14. ClonesOfDiablo/Grassy/*Winning./Vita Nec
Jun 20 2011 01:12am

~` Dodge Counts `~

ClonesOfDiablo-2
greatoneseth3 - 1
Captainchopsticks07 - 2
dmurdoch1 - 3
SirOmNomNom - 1
gzus - 2
ikewl - 1
RedFlamingo - 1

@ RedFlamingo: Yes it was a mistake on our part but your words have been harsh and immature in more than one instance. You are off for now. If you can apologize to this ladder and assure us that your words will be toned down several notches, we will let you start back from the bottom. If not, then perhaps other ladders will be more tolerant to your manner of speaking.

Oh and for those wondering, eric_mcc and I have resolved everything. We really do try and keep as many people happy as possible on this ladder.

If you see a challenge expired and there have been no results, you may proceed as if the challenge is nulled and please post something like:
"Challenge between 20. RedFlamingo and 21. Deathoflife666 is past three days. I challenge _______________"
Thanks!

~Sorry to the other moderators but i had to cut those new rules cuz post was too long for me cuz my 40% :cry: next updater can readd them ;)

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 19 2011 11:20pm
Gold: 133.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 19 2011 11:24pm
Quote (MajSlayer @ Jun 20 2011 01:10am)
my comments came after you accused this ladder of "obvious favoritism" and that the "ladder is a joke" when you could have simply put "my challenge should not have been nulled until later. Please check post so and so. The time was written incorrectly" you "fired the shots" first.

It was a mistake. Not favoritism. Therefore I did and still do claim your accusations as false and baseless. If the answer you wrote above is what your answer is, then so be it. Just because you say you're going to change doesn't mean what you've already done goes away. You were incorrect and therefore you need to admit/apologize.

I admitted our mistake (even though the mistake was not directly mine) and offered you a re-duel. You don't have to be 15 to learn to apologize/admit mistakes/fix them. You can be older.

i was correct in how i responded as it was the guild ladders mistake. since it was a mistake, my accusation of ladder being biased is just. notice it was an accusation at the time. this can change. right now, the way its going i feel it wont change, as u seem to not want to leave it be, and u continue to threaten my rights of being a part of this ladder based on very weak offences (bad language).

never did i say i would change. and i wont purposely change because of this arguement. i dont want what ive done said to go away. i wish everyone on this ladder would read it and look into it to be honest, but most dont care about drama.

i will accept the extension to ur challenge on me and await for the game name for the duel. u admitted your mistake as i did so mine. niether of us are apologizing. lets move on. were grown men im assuming and i do not require apologies to move on. im not your soul mate so we do not have to get a long in everyway possible.

/EDIT: this kid lively is spamming more than me. zzz lol. for a guild leader, doesnt look so good on guild.

also, alright. CYa~ i hope you feel gud about being #1 on ur pos guild ladder kid. cuz you will get nowere close to it on this one.

Bai~

pretty bm towards my guild when it has no relation whatsoever. also, hints some bias as he states i will never reach near #1. just saying, pretty bm and not necessary considering he is a moderator on this ladder.

This post was edited by RedFlamingo on Jun 19 2011 11:32pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev18081828384481Next
Add Reply New Topic