d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev17980818283353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 17,000.00
Jun 11 2010 05:31pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Jun 11 2010 07:02pm)
it's kind of retarded you have to loose your rank because your going somewhere and your unable to make it and your out of country and you have no access to d2 or jsp or anything else. then you came back all sudden you drop from 1# to 3# yea..you would be raged a lot lol

kind of think about it. what if your one of your family died or something important and you have to missed certain ammount of weeks and your like 1 or 2 or 3 spot.

I agree its an Imperfect situation but no matter what your'e not going to be able to please everybody...
As Bruno said everybodys Goal on ladder is to make it into the top 3 and eventually number 1. So if one of those Spots is put on hold at all much less for 3 weeks at a time especially if its the #1 Spot.... there goes everybody elses reason to even be on the ladder out the door for the next 3 weeks... Might as well just shut the whole ladder down till he comes back...
With that Being said what is the lesser of 2 evils... Having one person be Unhappy.... or haveing the 33 other members on the ladder being Unhappy.
Besides if a person is really worthy of their top 3 rank once they get back it shouldn't take them long to move back up from #4

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jun 11 2010 05:35pm
Gold: 15,410.01
Jun 11 2010 05:48pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 11 2010 04:31pm)
I agree its an Imperfect situation but no matter what your'e not going to be able to please everybody...
As Bruno said everybodys Goal on ladder is to make it into the top 3 and eventually number 1. So if one of those Spots is put on hold at all much less for 3 weeks at a time especially if its the #1 Spot.... there goes everybody elses reason to even be on the ladder out the door for the next 3 weeks... Might as well just shut the whole ladder down till he comes back...
With that Being said what is the lesser of 2 evils... Having one person be Unhappy.... or haveing the 33 other members on the ladder being Unhappy.
Besides if a person is really worthy of their top 3 rank once they get back it shouldn't take them long to move back up from #4

mehhhh sometimes it goes 1 un happy then it goes to 33 unhappy... ~_~ or who knows. yes, i'll agree what bruno said but it's not right for some people that needed longer skip maybe like they should talk to admins about it and tell them exactly WHY they need that certain ammount of the days and all consider it then it should be allowed or what not.

look what happend to bren, when he left then all sudden all the good meleers left..cuz of him.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 11 2010 05:49pm
Jun 11 2010 05:56pm
I am sure that alot of people on the ladder would take offense to you saying "all the good Meleers left", I'm one of them....
yes when he left a few of his followers left with him but IMO only 1 of them was even top 10 material.

Jun 11 2010 06:00pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 11 2010 04:56pm)
I am sure that alot of people on the ladder would take offense to you saying "all the good Meleers left", I'm one of them....
yes when he left a few of his followers left with him but IMO only 1 of them was even top 10 material.

well, some of time lol we did lots some though like roughly 5-10 members or so cuz of it maybe a lot more.

most of them wasn't followers though they just felt like he was right and stuff.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 11 2010 06:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 11 2010 06:05pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 11 Jun 2010 19:31)

I agree with Steve. A true #1 would be glad to have a little challenge when he comes back from his vacation to regain his lost #1 spot. I am honestly surprised of how little John is challenged on the ladder. He maybe has one challenge every 2 weeks or something.

And Jess you talked about death in the family. I would be shocked if someone cared about a Diablo II melee ladder rank when there is death in his/her family...
Jun 11 2010 06:09pm
Quote (Bruno @ Jun 11 2010 05:05pm)
I agree with Steve. A true #1 would be glad to have a little challenge when he comes back from his vacation to regain his lost #1 spot. I am honestly surprised of how little John is challenged on the ladder. He maybe has one challenge every 2 weeks or something.

And Jess you talked about death in the family. I would be shocked if someone cared about a Diablo II melee ladder rank when there is death in his/her family...

well people do care about d2 melee ladder rank cuz they work soo hard getting it. they work from 50+ people and got there with hardwork and all sudden people get thier ranks like easy cuz john is gone/afk or whatever you want call it :/ that's really unfair honestly and your wrong about being challenge every 2 weeks. he got challenge a lot of times by joe but joe keep defending hes rank everytime either with kwan or someone else and joe is trying to challenge john and ya..lol

This post was edited by LilNeko on Jun 11 2010 06:16pm
Jun 11 2010 06:33pm
well Jessy the great thing about America is.. you are Entitled to your Opinioon, (even if its wrong :P )
Just as Bruno and I are entitled to ours.
We will just have to wait till the council can all get together and vote on the Issue to settle this... Until then there's no sense arguing about it
Jun 11 2010 06:35pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 11 2010 05:33pm)
well Jessy the great thing about America is.. you are Entitled to your Opinioon, (even if its wrong :P )
Just as Bruno and I are entitled to ours.
We will just have to wait till the council can all get together and vote on the Issue to settle this... Until then there's no sense arguing about it

huh bruno is not in america? wut!?

ya i know, hopefully i can make it lol. im usually bussy that day.
Jun 11 2010 09:39pm
Posting this again so everybody will see it

UGML Issues

Ok as I said In thread I have a problem with a few of the things that have been going on Lately.

First being the Abuse of going on hold I think 1 week should be the max allowed for this,Maybe 10 Days if somebody has a very Valid Reason'
"Im getting my character lvled"  is not a valid reason IMO, If thier Char isnt done it shouldnt be on the ladder.
I think we need to address this Issue ASAP.

The second is of course all the spam in thread.
I'm not saying every single post has to be specific Ladder Business but it should at least be Ladder or Melee related. Not random  bullshit.
I also dont mind somebody posting the occasional Item for trade in thread, somebody on ladder may actually need the Item but that should be the end of it. NN discussions back  and forth about prices offers etc etc thats what Pms and trade threads are for.

Third. There is absolutely no excuse for Council Members and Admins to be argueing with each other in thread over rules or rulings. If somebody has a Problem with a ruling and they dont know what to do PM Me, If my answer isn't satifactory to you then call a Meeting of the Entire council but Under no Circumstance should there ever be an argument in the ladder thread!

Gold: 3,100.00
Jun 11 2010 11:43pm
Im not trying to purposely hold top 3 or anything, this is the first time Iv ever requested a hold and its because Im going on vacation. I worked decently hard for my spot so it would be lame to lose it in this fashion. Im not trying to cause any arguements though so if you guys think this is unfair then Il accept that. Can I just take the 10 day hold then? I also asked Resilience to help complete any duels Im challenged while Im away.

This post was edited by obisent on Jun 11 2010 11:48pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev17980818283353Next
Add Reply New Topic