d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Legit 1v1 World Ladder Escnl > Yes
Prev172737475761447Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 12 2011 06:27pm
Quote (CompanyOfThree @ Jun 12 2011 12:28pm)
Lool, I challenged TehAlt who was in front of you, retard. He dodged, I took his spot. Get at me bro.
btw- You don't even know what type of damage Warcry is :rofl:

I did gear check, he was using hybrids.

http://i52.tinypic.com/sbni9z.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/20gy0lw.jpg

I suggest you guys read up on the rules before acting like ding-dongs.

hahahaha i 5-0d this kid and he didnt even hurt me. How is he even on this ladder. Its a joke!

Quote (Azn Masta @ Jun 12 2011 03:16pm)
hybrid weps and armors should be fine... honestly, its your own fault u cant afford to get gg items...

outlawing hybrid weps is like outlawing btals, glitch claws, shakos, bmana etc...

its not like its a SUPER hacked item.... if ur good enough, u will still beat a guy with hybrid weps. so dont bitch about it and play better or get richer and buy them yourself.

THis

Quote (dungers123 @ Jun 12 2011 06:43pm)
why not just allow gmodding then? If you're good enough you will still beat a guy with gmod...

honestly, it's your own fault u cant get gg mods

Lol dumb spawns

Quote (CompanyOfThree @ Jun 12 2011 03:52pm)
Extremely bm

Your a fucking joke of a spawn.

This ladders retarded. I can take of my beast off doom and rock a reg beast and still rape most of you.

Conferderates@jsp being ranked #1 with his ''HDIN'' is the funniest thing about this ladder. The kid is horrid. I rape him daily in pubs. Hes a joke.

Theres only a few legit GG chars in this ladder anyways. Most everyone else is a joke. and not to mention WELFARE!

Gl remove me from this shitty ladder i feel more welfare just being in it.

This post was edited by Franbew on Jun 12 2011 06:27pm
Jun 12 2011 06:30pm
Quote (Confederates @ Jun 12 2011 06:07am)
Mediators
Confederates
Tsun

Updaters:
Pick
Indcutor
Joe_Spy
Pm me or one of the Mediators if you wish to become an updater.

Rules
Recent updates
Basic rules

Rankings:

1. D2JSP Account: Confederates
Battle.net account: Saleen.
Character: Pos (Vanquisher)

2. D2JSP Account: Azn Masta
Battle.net Account: Azn_MastaBui
Character: Bui (Spider)

3. D2JSP Account: RagingPoo
Battle.net Account: idontexist.
Character: Aleister (Ele Druid)

4. D2JSP Account: SmokeIsDaMan
Battle.net Account: Friendly
Character: Vida (Hammerdin)

5. D2jsp Account: Rivals
Battle.net Account: Rivals
Character: na (Bone Necromancer)

6. D2jsp account: ziziorusse
Battle.net account: mr.weedd
Character:hameridin (vanquisher)

7. D2JSP Account: ESRB (Vacation - June 2)
Battle.net Account: tim58
Character: Exort (Bone Nec)

8. D2JSP Account:Intelligent
Battle.net Account: oRi-Ace
Character: oRi-PaPa (BvC)

9. D2JSP Account: turinturambar (Vacation)
Battle.net Account: utopia
Character: euphoria (Necro)

10. D2JSP Account: Kebzd2
Battle.net Account: true_legend
Character: IronSkinz (Bva)

11. D2JSP Account: pyO
Battle.net Account: pyO.
Character: Shini (Ghost)

12. D2JSP Account: DefenserofAH
Battle.net Account: DeF
Character: OxO (Hammerdin)

13. D2JSP Account:CompanyOfThree
Battle.net Account: CompanyofThree
Character: Axaholic (Warcry Barb)

14. D2JSP Account: Franbew
Battle.net Account: Bballer4life84
Character: Crush ( BvC )

15. D2Jsp Account: Legen
Battle.net Account: Amp
Character: Cham (Necro)

16. D2JSP Account: cdz
Battle.net Account: cdz
Character: cdz (wind druid)

17. D2JSP Account:Inductor
Battle.net Account: Dustinlutz666
Character: Inductor (Trap Assassin)

18. D2jsp Account: Joe_Spy
Battle.net Account: Joth
Character: MTL (V/t)

19. D2JSP Account:TjClacher
Battle.net Account: rp-09
Character: Avaen (Trapper Sin)

20. D2jsp Account: Dungers123
Battle.net Account: Chanel
Character: Givenchy (ESFB)

21. D2sp Account: Rome
Battle.net Account: z[Fear]
Character: Azn (Trapper)

22. D2Jsp Account:DanDamage
Battle.net Account: Mauna_Loa
Character: LvLauna (Ele druid)

23. D2JSP Account: Istompbabies
Battle.net Account: grrr
Character: Dethklok (esfb)

24. D2jsp Account: Tails Chao
Battle.net Account: Tailschao
Character: Weeaboo (Trapper)

25. D2jsp Account: Deathoflife666
Battle.net Account: Biggie_Smalls
Character: Kushh (Vanquisher)

26. D2Jsp Account: CWB_43rd
Battle.net Account: SavageAccuracy
Character: Wrap (Hammerdin)

27. D2JSP Account: CallMeMatt
Battle.net Account: Synched
Character: Maty (Trapper)

28. D2jsp Account: Shreveballer
Battle.net Account: Wewe
Character: Shreve (vita blizzer)

29. D2JSP Account: babyt
Battle.net Account: BabyT(OD)
Character: OD-OTH (Hybrid Sin)

Current Challenges:
(Please everyone who's been challenge provide the posts by pming me with the post # so i can add date/time appropriately, thanks)

Bui vs Pos (#2 vs #1 June 4 2011, 10:04 am) - Extended till the weekend

OxO vs Ironskniz (#12 vs #10 June 6 2011, 11:49 am)

Vida vs Aleister (#4 vs #3 June 6 2011, 11:08 pm)

Maty vs Kushh (#27 vs #25 June 9 2011, 4:13 pm)

Givenchy vs Avaen (#20 vs #19 June 11 2011, 9:33 pm)

Axaholic vs OxO (#13 vs #12 June 11 2011, 6:20 pm)

Shini vs hameridin (#11 vs #6 june 11 2011, 6:13 pm)

Dodges:

Kebzd2 (1)
DanDamage (1)
Tjclacher (2)
Deathoflife666(2)
cdz (1)
sqoou (1)

Wait list:

AvanineCommuter
Nutsbutt
Tehalt

Big notifications so this ladder doesn't becoming so inactive/dead:
1) If a user surpasses 3 dodges, they will be put back to the bottom of the ladder.
2) If you're going to be vacationed more than 14 days at a time, I will put you on the waiting list (You will have to work your way back.)
3) As always, hybrid runewords are banned (No qqing).
4) If you would like to help update the ladder, please contact myself or one of the mediators/updaters.
5) If you need an extension, PLEASE post that you need it so it will not be counted as a dodge.
6) Spam WILL not be tolerated here, pm each other if you have that big of a problem or go slam each other in a pub (Idgaf)

Franbew, you get caught using those hybrid axes again, your ass is gone, stop pming me qqing about how bad you suck.

REMOVE ME! I do not want to be in this pointless ladder anymore! 90% of you in it r joke welfare spawns anyways. And Confederates you being #1 is the funniest part about it hahahaha i RAPE you in pubs daily.

If any of you want to duel one of the TOP BvC's EVER made just pm me im available. But for this ladder lol. Its a joke i feel bad that alot of you are still participating in it.

This post was edited by Franbew on Jun 12 2011 06:35pm
Gold: 5,697.99
Jun 12 2011 06:38pm
obv mad
Jun 12 2011 06:48pm
Quote (CallMeMatt @ Jun 12 2011 07:38pm)
obv mad

Your chars name is ''Maty'' haha calm down spawn
Gold: 27.00
Jun 12 2011 06:49pm
Quote (Franbew @ Jun 12 2011 07:30pm)
REMOVE ME! I do not want to be in this pointless ladder anymore! 90% of you in it r joke welfare spawns anyways. And Confederates you being #1 is the funniest part about it hahahaha i RAPE you in pubs daily.

If any of you want to duel one of the TOP BvC's EVER made just pm me im available. But for this ladder lol. Its a joke i feel bad that alot of you are still participating in it.

LOL

This post was edited by CompanyOfThree on Jun 12 2011 06:50pm
Gold: 5,985.00
Jun 12 2011 07:04pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Jun 12 2011 04:16pm)
hybrid weps and armors should be fine... honestly, its your own fault u cant afford to get gg items...

outlawing hybrid weps is like outlawing btals, glitch claws, shakos, bmana etc...

its not like its a SUPER hacked item.... if ur good enough, u will still beat a guy with hybrid weps. so dont bitch about it and play better or get richer and buy them yourself.

I agree with this. It's extremely arbitrary to not allow hybrids and to allow items like btals and glitched items (which arguably offer a greater advantage). It's inconsistent with many more well-known rule sets.

I guess it is Confederates' ladder to run, so you play within the rules, but mr #1 Geared BvC on All Realms thought he was above the rules cuz well.. he spent so much fg, what's the point if he can't use it in duels? *bballer4life84 will never be a top bvc, plz don't kid yourself. fg spent != skill; gj 5-0ing a wc barb LOL
Gold: 6.00
Jun 12 2011 07:19pm
Quote (Slampig @ Jun 12 2011 07:04pm)
I agree with this. It's extremely arbitrary to not allow hybrids and to allow items like btals and glitched items (which arguably offer a greater advantage). It's inconsistent with many more well-known rule sets.

I guess it is Confederates' ladder to run, so you play within the rules, but mr #1 Geared BvC on All Realms thought he was above the rules cuz well.. he spent so much fg, what's the point if he can't use it in duels? *bballer4life84 will never be a top bvc, plz don't kid yourself. fg spent != skill; gj 5-0ing a wc barb LOL

I feel like the grief and beast axes do pose a problem though... In these ladders people are bound to end up doing bvc vs bvc (bvb really) and it seems like if one person has a hybrid weapon, the other person will almost inevitably lose... regardless of skill. Not too familiar with other hybrids so idk...

if it doesn't follow with normally accepted rules of dueling (I'm pretty sure dooms aren't allowed on barbs anyway) then it shouldn't be used

also, why not allow the use of hspurs or massive sorb in general? because some items are more unfair than others glitches or not... it's the same concept with hybrids

This post was edited by dungers123 on Jun 12 2011 07:25pm
Gold: 27.00
Jun 12 2011 07:24pm
Quote (Slampig @ Jun 12 2011 08:04pm)

Funny part is- it wasn't an ace :rofl:
Gold: 5,985.00
Jun 12 2011 07:32pm
Quote (dungers123 @ Jun 12 2011 09:19pm)
I feel like the grief and beast axes do pose a problem though... In these ladders people are bound to end up doing bvc vs bvc (bvb really) and it seems like if one person has a hybrid weapon, the other person will almost inevitably lose... regardless of skill. Not too familiar with other hybrids so idk...

if it doesn't follow with normally accepted rules of dueling (I'm pretty sure dooms aren't allowed on barbs anyway) then it shouldn't be used

also, why not allow the use of hspurs or massive sorb in general? because some items are more unfair than others glitches or not... it's the same concept with hybrids

Having hotspurs on vs some other sorb may mean being able to tank 33% more hits (way op for some classes); it's not a fair comparison. having a minor % chance to do open wounds or deadly strike really isn't that drastic. and bvb with bvcs will be won more with level and item choice than by hybrids..
Jun 12 2011 07:42pm
Quote (Slampig @ Jun 12 2011 08:04pm)

Lol cmon bro dont sound too jealous of my baba
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev172737475761447Next
Add Reply New Topic