d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev17172737475353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,271.99
May 31 2010 09:27pm
Quote (LilNeko @ May 31 2010 11:17pm)
Yeah..2 players per team you can pick whatever you want. :o

bleh i'll agree pn setbs are good but nobody really host them lol

yea can't complain. ppl are gettin lazy
you just gotta wait till summer is finished.
Gold: 6,929.00
Jun 3 2010 06:18pm
I find 2 and even 3 player setb can be one sided at times I prefer 4 vs 4 for the most fun but 3 vs 3 is ok 2 vs 2 will mean only the best pairs can compete the best part of setb is that you dont have to be the strongest melee if you are on a good team you can still win.
Gold: 15,410.01
Jun 3 2010 06:21pm
Quote (scorpxxxx @ Jun 3 2010 05:18pm)
I find 2 and even 3 player setb can be one sided at times I prefer 4 vs 4 for the most fun but 3 vs 3 is ok 2 vs 2 will mean only the best pairs can compete the best part of setb is that you dont have to be the strongest melee if you are on a good team you can still win.

o.O hopefully we have setb after pn or before pn tourney and hopefully before playboy or after playboy tourney. :P

oh..this wierd suggestion but

what if you challenge someone on different ladder and person challenge you on different ladder also would be okay you can do it same set or no? since its same rules and all.
Gold: 6,929.00
Jun 3 2010 06:33pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Jun 3 2010 08:21pm)
o.O hopefully we have setb after pn or before pn tourney and hopefully before playboy or after playboy tourney. :P

oh..this wierd suggestion but

what if you challenge someone on different ladder and person challenge you on different ladder also would be okay you can do it same set or no? since its same rules and all.

I would say its fine if both parties agree Bren and I did one set of our challenge as a set in a PN tourny for UGML before
Jun 3 2010 07:38pm
Quote (scorpxxxx @ Jun 3 2010 05:33pm)
I would say its fine if both parties agree Bren and I did one set of our challenge as a set in a PN tourny for UGML before

ya..cuz since its same rules and all it should be fine thats why i bought it up. ;O
Gold: 4,271.99
Jun 9 2010 01:31pm
ATTENTION!
Rule that YOU must know!
To get HIGHER in ranks.

A person that is challenged and have requested for a 48 hour extension and the duel does not occur, the duel is considerd "null" or "cancelled"
Thus the person who issued the challenge has to suffer and cannot ascend for a better rank.
In order or pervent this, the challenger must consistantly post in the ladder thread regarding the current condision of his/her match (ei. opponent can't reply or my pm. opponent can't make time, opponent needs an extension, cannot complete duel because opponent didnt meet time duel time frame / extension time frame etc.)
By posting this, your duel will then NOT be marked as cancelled but an asterisk (*) will be placed on your opponent for "dodging" your challenge.

Recap.
If you issue a challenge make sure you post in the ladder thread that you are waiting for the duel to happen.
IF YOU DONT, then the duel will be mark as "null" or "cancelled"

SirSteve1 said this regarding my statement.
Its really a judgement call but IMO if the person that was challenged ask for an extension that shows that he is at least trying to get the challenge done therefore it should be cancelled out instead of being ruled as a dodge.
If the person that was challenged has done absolutely nothing and failed to post in thread at all then it is obviously ruled a dodge

Code
[B][SIZE=10][COLOR=red]ATTENTION!
Rule that YOU must know!
To get HIGHER in ranks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

A person that is challenged and have requested for a 48 hour extension and the duel does not occur, the duel is considerd "null" or "cancelled"
Thus the person who issued the challenge has to suffer and cannot ascend for a better rank.
In order or pervent this, the challenger must consistantly post in the ladder thread regarding the current condision of his/her match (ei. opponent can't reply or my pm. opponent can't make time, opponent needs an extension, cannot complete duel because opponent didnt meet time duel time frame / extension time frame  etc.)
By posting this, your duel will then NOT be marked as cancelled but an asterisk (*) will be placed on your opponent for "dodging" your challenge.

Recap.
If you issue a challenge make sure you post in the ladder thread that you are waiting for the duel to happen.

[QUOTE]Its really a judgement call but IMO if the person that was challenged ask for an extension that shows that he is at least trying to get the challenge done therefore it should be cancelled out instead of being ruled as a dodge.
If the person that was challenged has done absolutely nothing and failed to post in thread at all then it is obviously ruled a dodge[/QUOTE]

This post was edited by JAYZONE on Jun 9 2010 01:39pm
Jun 9 2010 05:11pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Jun 9 2010 12:31pm)
ATTENTION!
Rule that YOU must know!
To get HIGHER in ranks.

In order or pervent this, the challenger must consistantly post in the ladder thread regarding the current condision of his/her match (ei. opponent can't reply or my pm. opponent can't make time, opponent needs an extension, cannot complete duel because opponent didnt meet time duel time frame / extension time frame etc.)

Recap.

Code
[B][SIZE=10][COLOR=red]ATTENTION!
Rule that YOU must know!
To get HIGHER in ranks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

In order or pervent this, the challenger must consistantly post in the ladder thread regarding the current condision of his/her match (ei. opponent can't reply or my pm. opponent can't make time, opponent needs an extension, cannot complete duel because opponent didnt meet time duel time frame / extension time frame  etc.)

Recap.

[QUOTE]Its really a judgement call but IMO if the person that was challenged ask for an extension that shows that he is at least trying to get the challenge done therefore it should be cancelled out instead of being ruled as a dodge.
If the person that was challenged has done absolutely nothing and failed to post in thread at all then it is obviously ruled a dodge[/QUOTE]

honestly, he shouldve talk to admins about it without forcing it right away.
Gold: 2,000.00
Jun 9 2010 11:02pm
I missed a lot I see? And this is the discussion thread lets use it.

Quote (LilNeko @ Jun 9 2010 07:11pm)
honestly, he shouldve talk to admins about it without forcing it right away.

Where did this all come from anyway?? To lazy to look atm .

This post was edited by dark-soul on Jun 9 2010 11:04pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Jun 9 2010 11:04pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Jun 10 2010 01:02am)

Nice edit :thumbsup:

Quote (dark-soul @ Jun 10 2010 01:02am)
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jun 9 2010 09:43pm)

When the Admins have to decide weither a challenge is to be ruled as a Dodge or Just cancelled out we can only make a judgement call based on the Information Posted in the thread so the ruling will Obviously go in the favor of the last participant of the challenge in question that posted.
Therefore weither you are the challenger or the person that was challenged if you are trying to get the Challenge done and the other person is not cooperating it is to your benefit to post in thread and let us know exactly what is going on

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jun 9 2010 11:06pm
Jun 9 2010 11:05pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Jun 9 2010 10:02pm)

check huh..united melee aldder idk lol -_-

yea.. al ot of ppl are quitting w/o telling admins or anyone they just persuming staying on ladder and sell char you have to go through everyhting ;\
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev17172737475353Next
Add Reply New Topic