d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev16970717273353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
May 24 2010 01:10pm
Quote (dark-soul @ May 24 2010 11:51am)
It's a pretty new issue that I never experienced before. I always thought it was bm to gear at the same time and I've had a godly melee since .10 lol. Not to mention everyone I spoke to said it was bm to do which is why no one did it. It seemed like everyone was against same time gearing (not just the admins bren :rolleyes: ) which is why I said "the rest of us thinks it's bm" I just don't want to leave it as it is if it's going to continue to cause drama. Or if everyone agree it's fine then leave it as it is. Either way is fine as long as there is an agreement about it.

Well, if you don't wana leave it then we have to vote because it's new issue about it and it needs to be settle. Just gotta figure out what words to say soo people can read it and not get so confuzed about it. It seems like half say it isn't bm and half are againsts it. only way it can be settle is by voting. I'm still against because i always thought it was bm to gear at the same time also and i've been dueling since .10 also ( but in different realm through lol uswest.) and been dueling on useast since huhhh not sure very long time im lazy counting the yrs i say 4+ roughly lol but nobody is agreeing about it because half is and have not. :X

I've just expeienced first hand it sucks a lot. :| because its not rlly fair when your going gear and someone also then u see what they wear you can just changed back what orginal it is and not saying a word about it and that consider be bming like i belive what bren said u can't gear twice in same duel also bren said, " you can just check at map." how you can check map..if person still on stash. i dont get it lol

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 24 2010 01:18pm
Gold: 4,271.99
May 24 2010 01:17pm
Quote (LilNeko @ May 24 2010 03:10pm)
Well, if you don't wana leave it then we have to vote because it's new issue about it and it needs to be settle. Just gotta figure out what words to say soo people can read it and not get so confuzed about it. It seems like half say it isn't bm and half are againsts it. only way it can be settle is by voting. I'm still against because i always thought it was bm to gear at the same time also and i've been dueling since .10 also ( but in different realm through lol uswest.) and been dueling on useast since huhhh not sure very long time im lazy counting the yrs i say 4+ roughly lol but nobody is agreeing about it because half is and have not. :X

I've just expeienced first hand it sucks a lot. :| because its not rlly fair when your going gear and someone also then u see what they wear you can just changed back what orginal it is and not saying a word about it and that consider be bming like i belive what bren said u can't gear twice in same duel.

Usually.
IF PErson A gears and steps out of town. this signals that Person A is done gearing.
Now PErson B may now gear if he feels like it will give him the upper hand.
However, because person A already geared, and stepped out of town, he cannot go in town to gear again because Person A is then gearing again for the second time. and it is not allowed to gear more than once per duel.
May 24 2010 01:19pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ May 24 2010 12:17pm)
Usually.
IF PErson A gears and steps out of town. this signals that Person A is done gearing.
Now PErson B may now gear if he feels like it will give him the upper hand.
However, because person A already geared, and stepped out of town, he cannot go in town to gear again because Person A is then gearing again for the second time. and it is not allowed to gear more than once per duel.

but what if

person A gears and the B person gear also same time? and a person is still in town and near stash and b is also near stash also.

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 24 2010 01:20pm
May 24 2010 01:22pm
Quote (LilNeko @ May 24 2010 03:19pm)
but what if

person A gears and the B person gear also same time? and a person is still in town and near stash and b is also near stash also.

Then if they go at the same time then just go with what you think is the best. duh.
and if you are not secure then go to a dif act, gear there then run from cold plains to moor.
May 24 2010 01:26pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ May 24 2010 12:22pm)
Then if they go at the same time then just go with what you think is the best. duh.
and if you are not secure then go to a dif act, gear there then run from cold plains to moor.

mehh..i rather just wait til they gear then i can do it also. :|
because your wasting ur gear and they just.."counter-gearing" lol they just to get upper avg on you and steal win from you.

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 24 2010 01:27pm
May 24 2010 01:32pm
Quote (LilNeko @ May 24 2010 03:26pm)
mehh..i rather just wait til they gear then i can do it also. :|
because your wasting ur gear and they just.."counter-gearing" lol they  just to get upper avg on you and steal win from you.

Thats why you wait till they go out of town then you gear.
Best thing to do is wait till they get out of town then gear.
May 24 2010 01:35pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ May 24 2010 12:32pm)
Thats why you wait till they go out of town then you gear.
Best thing to do is wait till they get out of town then gear.

mehh, i tried that and ya..it was like waiting game not rlly worth it i guess.
i might try it next time whoever do it to me though if its still allowed and diff try it in pn tourney. xD
Gold: 2,000.00
May 24 2010 02:02pm
Quote (LilNeko @ May 24 2010 03:35pm)
mehh, i tried that and ya..it was like waiting game not rlly worth it i guess.
i might try it next time whoever do it to me though if its still allowed and diff try it in pn tourney. xD

No one ever did it in pn tournies when I was in them -_-

It's pretty lame to gear as soon as someone else does as well as most others (who aren't new I guess) but it isn't against the rules or anything and if you feel like you always need to have the upper hand then I guess go for it. I was #1 zealot and defended my spot everytime I was challenged up until I sold my gear and I never counter-geared as soon as someone else did. I just waited until the next duel if I felt like I wanted to gear. Not a big deal imo. It would probably cause more drama if we tried to make a rule about it though so we should just leave it the way it is.

This post was edited by dark-soul on May 24 2010 02:06pm
May 24 2010 02:07pm
Quote (dark-soul @ May 24 2010 01:02pm)
No one ever did it in pn tournies when I was in them -_-

It's pretty lame to gear as soon as someone else does as well as most others (who aren't new I guess) but it isn't against the rules or anything so go for it I guess.

Lol same but I did saw bren did it few times, thats how he beat tyler twice. ): yea..tyler was very angry...lol xD people did felt mad when bren counter-gear them lol.
I felt same way i never counter-gear as soon as someone else did. i usally do it when im down by a lot like 0-2 or something like that or when its close duel lol.

mehh..it's pretty lame through... soo shall we vote on it or no or leave it alone? but we still need like simple line and not soo confuzing about it soo people can read it. :p

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 24 2010 02:10pm
Gold: 2,000.00
May 24 2010 02:14pm
Quote (LilNeko @ May 24 2010 04:07pm)
Lol same but I did saw bren did it few times, thats how he beat tyler twice. ): yea..tyler was very angry...lol xD people did felt mad when bren counter-gear them lol.
I felt same way i never counter-gear as soon as someone else did. i usally do it when im down by a lot like 0-2 or something like that or when its close duel lol.

mehh..it's pretty lame through... soo shall we vote on it or no or leave it alone? but we still need like simple line and not soo confuzing about it soo people can read it. :p

Might as well just leave it alone. Seems like there are some people who like doing it now and it was technically never against the rules so nn to change it now.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev16970717273353Next
Add Reply New Topic