d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev1678910353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 6.66
Mar 11 2010 03:39pm
I <3 Melee
Gold: 17,000.00
Mar 11 2010 04:44pm
So now we are talking about having to take and post screenshots... where is the honor/ GM in that?

If i am not mistaken this issue has been settled with 4 out of 5 council members voting to leave the rules as is
Gold: 15,410.01
Mar 11 2010 04:45pm
Why not make ladder Paladin Pk Overall ladder :lol: and make it unlimited gears and like pn rules if people having fussed about it.

this ladder was post to bring every melee community into one. seems like it's going to pn ladder instead since people doesnt like new rules.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Mar 11 2010 04:48pm
Gold: 6,929.00
Mar 11 2010 05:29pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 11 2010 05:45pm)
Why not make ladder Paladin Pk Overall ladder :lol: and make it unlimited gears and like pn rules if people having fussed about it.

this ladder was post to bring every melee community into one. seems like it's going to pn ladder instead since people doesnt like new rules.

now this i dont think is the case every set of gm rules I see originated from palapk> PN > TGE and civic. they have spred to every ladder and realm from their with slight variations.

PN did run its owl ladder for years and PN from the start has had gm melee for all as its core belief.

It is obvious that PN can operate just fine under curent rules of this ladder we hold 4 out of the top 5 spots.

I have been a PN member from the begining and its all about the democratic process. We open ideas /changes up for discussion like here if the members of the guild you represent dont like a idea then you represent them by voteing No or yes. Once the guild leaders vote then the process has taken its course.

Its not a mater of bitching or complaining but letting the process work for the melee comunity.

Every combined effort is going to have its rivalries and conflicting opinions. (look at profesional sports leages/ and when they combine) its working threw those that makes for great competition and fun.

Gold: 2,000.00
Mar 11 2010 05:39pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 11 2010 05:45pm)

Well the rules were always fine it's just that the rules from the "melee" guild were pushed onto the nl melees so ofc there would be some conflict. You were always nl until this season and always made fun of ladder melees so i'm sure you're aware of it.

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mar 11 2010 05:44pm)
So now we are talking about having to take and post screenshots... where is the honor/ GM in that?

If i am not mistaken this issue has been settled with 4 out of 5 council members voting to leave the rules as is

You wouldn't need to post them he was just stating if there was ever an issue (which I highly doubt) you would have them available to post. It isn't a bad idea since it seems like a decent amount of those who participate in the ladder would like to be able to have more gears and this way it gives them the option. It is the job of the council members to have the rules set in a certain way to appease those on the ladder after all, even if they may not agree 100%. As long as it can benefit the ladder in the end I don't see the harm in adding that to the rule. Then someone like you who is anti-gears could say no if your opponent wants to gear. But i'm sure the majority would allow it. The rule may have been voted down but that doesn't mean it is a dead issue since there seem to be some strong opinions about the current rule which could easily be adapted into the already existing rule.

This thread is dedicated to discussing rules so I see no harm in continuing the debate here to get more ideas. Not like the rules are set in stone especially since the current rule-set is very new.

This post was edited by dark-soul on Mar 11 2010 05:48pm
Mar 11 2010 06:06pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 11 2010 04:39pm)
Well the rules were always fine it's just that the rules from the "melee" guild were pushed onto the nl melees so ofc there would be some conflict. You were always nl until this season and always made fun of ladder melees so i'm sure you're aware of it.

You wouldn't need to post them he was just stating if there was ever an issue (which I highly doubt) you would have them available to post. It isn't a bad idea since it seems like a decent amount of those who participate in the ladder would like to be able to have more gears and this way it gives them the option. It is the job of the council members to have the rules set in a certain way to appease those on the ladder after all, even if they may not agree 100%. As long as it can benefit the ladder in the end I don't see the harm in adding that to the rule. Then someone like you who is anti-gears could say no if your opponent wants to gear. But i'm sure the majority would allow it. The rule may have been voted down but that doesn't mean it is a dead issue since there seem to be some strong opinions about the current rule which could easily be adapted into the already existing rule.

This thread is dedicated to discussing rules so I see no harm in continuing the debate here to get more ideas. Not like the rules are set in stone especially since the current rule-set is very new.

the rules from melee guild is quite intresting cuz now you have to think and stragest to choose what gear to use. which makes melee quite intresting and quite fun and fucken hard actually cuz u have to think what to use to duel this person.thats why u so limited of gears. seems like people dont like it they like having unlimited gear and they want easy win to win out. Yeah, I did made one person cuz he keep bragging in game thats why i didn't laugh entire ladder lol he was saying hows hes going be godly and rapes east and etc made me mad a little til we told him makes nl char then haven't seem him ever since prolly sold it for pa or w/e lol a little i guess. i rather just keep rules it makes melee much intresting and won't conflicted with pn rules plus they have thier own ladder soo nn bring it into here. why not make it lil jizz and fun and something new no harm to be done.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Mar 11 2010 06:07pm
Mar 11 2010 06:10pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 11 2010 07:06pm)
the rules from melee guild is quite intresting cuz now you have to think and stragest to choose what gear to use. which makes melee quite intresting and quite fun and  fucken hard actually cuz u have to think what to use to duel this person.thats why u so limited of gears.  seems like people dont like it they like having  unlimited gear and they want easy win to win out. Yeah, I did made one person  cuz he keep bragging in game thats why i didn't laugh entire ladder lol he was saying hows hes going be godly and rapes east and etc made me mad a little til we told him makes nl char then haven't seem him ever since prolly sold it for pa or w/e lol a little i guess. i rather just keep rules it makes melee much intresting and won't conflicted with pn rules plus they have thier own ladder soo nn bring it into here.

Well I agree that unlimited isn't necessary at all but 2 gears is what I was always used to and it seems the fairest. Now imo no gears at all like you have on ladder takes any strategy out of the equation so don't see how it makes it interesting at all since you can't do anything except click and hope you picked the right setup. Now if they just agree to letting the other person gear another time it wouldn't be a big deal imo. One more gear seems to be all they're asking for and I agree with their case.
Mar 11 2010 06:12pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 11 2010 07:06pm)
the rules from melee guild is quite intresting cuz now you have to think and stragest to choose what gear to use. which makes melee quite intresting and quite fun and fucken hard actually cuz u have to think what to use to duel this person.thats why u so limited of gears. seems like people dont like it they like having unlimited gear and they want easy win to win out. Yeah, I did made one person cuz he keep bragging in game thats why i didn't laugh entire ladder lol he was saying hows hes going be godly and rapes east and etc made me mad a little til we told him makes nl char then haven't seem him ever since prolly sold it for pa or w/e lol a little i guess. i rather just keep rules it makes melee much intresting and won't conflicted with pn rules plus they have thier own ladder soo nn bring it into here. why not make it lil jizz and fun and something new no harm to be done.

Oh yeah good old stalkerd? Lol and you said more about ladder melees but I won't say since it isn't relevant.

This post was edited by dark-soul on Mar 11 2010 06:13pm
Mar 11 2010 06:15pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 11 2010 05:10pm)
Well I agree that unlimited isn't necessary at all but 2 gears is what I was always used to and it seems the fairest. Now imo no gears at all like you have on ladder takes any strategy out of the equation so don't see how it makes it interesting at all since you can't do anything except click and hope you picked the right setup. Now if they just agree to letting the other person gear another time it wouldn't be a big deal imo. One more gear seems to be all they're asking for and I agree with their case.

I've always used 2 gears, It's all I need also. We trying to makes it 2 gears. On ladder theres some sttrategy cuz no unperms and no dupes except for hrs ofc. how it intresting cuz u never know what's going on. u could pick right setup an end up loosing thats hows melee is. Maybe ONCE gear but not like all the time but seems like what im reading right now, they want extra gear but you have to "asked" for gearing? thats like unlimited gear :rofl:
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 11 2010 05:12pm)
Oh yeah good old stalkerd? Lol and you said more about ladder melees but I won't say since it isn't relevant.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6265/screenshot003zw1.jpg

:rofl: cuz guy was soo cocky "no under lvl 98 can beat me then some 93 rapes him. :lol:

This post was edited by LilNeko on Mar 11 2010 06:16pm
Mar 11 2010 06:16pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 11 2010 07:15pm)
I've always used 2 gears, It's all I need also. We trying to makes it 2 gears. On ladder theres some sttrategy cuz no unperms and no dupes except for hrs ofc. how it intresting cuz u never know what's going on. u could pick right setup an end up loosing thats hows melee is. Maybe ONCE gear but not like all the time but seems like what im reading right now, they want extra gear but you have to "asked" for gearing? thats like unlimited gear :rofl:

No meaning they can ask for one additional gear. And that's just if the rule doesn't get changed which it appears it isn't going to be. And yes I only ever used 1 gear 90% of the time but the other 10% maybe I would have lost had I not used another one :)

Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 11 2010 07:15pm)
:rofl: cuz guy was soo cocky "no under lvl 98 can beat me then some 93 rapes him. :lol:

Lols yeah he's a joke. He never came to nl like he said he would to slam my melee :( . Him nor any of the other ladder kids who tried to spam my threads. Gds I guess xD

This post was edited by dark-soul on Mar 11 2010 06:17pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1678910353Next
Add Reply New Topic