d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Pvp Rule Set Discussion Thread > D2:R
Prev1646566676876Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 24,812.51
Nov 29 2021 02:27pm
Non-Energy shield sorcs may use +15% max fire resist

Vita fb sorc vs es fb

Should be balanced now guys.

Who making these rules for i can laugh at them.
Gold: 250,521.33
Warn: 10%
Nov 29 2021 03:12pm
I'll say it again

Fpk chars only tourney :D
Gold: 250.00
Nov 29 2021 03:59pm
Quote (Aaronoob @ 20 Nov 2021 19:16)
honestly its a good source for new players if they wanna understand the basis behind rules that have been around a long time too

Interesting set of rules, I currently have no comment on any of it since D2R has both introduced and eliminated some bugs. In addition with the PVP player base at a low + under geared.

Question, during these duels -- do the players stream via Twitch? I'd love to watch and seem to be a great way to mitigate any cheating. Screenshots is so 2000's ;)
Gold: 0.00
Nov 29 2021 04:02pm
Quote (blade2 @ Nov 29 2021 04:59pm)
Interesting set of rules, I currently have no comment on any of it since D2R has both introduced and eliminated some bugs. In addition with the PVP player base at a low + under geared.

Question, during these duels -- do the players stream via Twitch? I'd love to watch and seem to be a great way to mitigate any cheating. Screenshots is so 2000's ;)

we try to set that up as long as ppl can stream for events

Gold: 5,627.00
Nov 30 2021 07:45am
I can see why it might make sense to place a temp ban on Dragon Talon / Dragon Claw when used in conjunction with BOS (due to ITD), but its really not so bad without BOS. The most common match up where this skill would be used would be against Necro and unless the necro is Max Block, this end result is no different than how it would be on D2 LOD. As a necro player myself, I've found that you can avoid/get out of kicks simply by walking south while the animation is casting. Without BOS, the sin wont have super fast FRW anymore to chase.

Should either allow BOS (but no fireblast/dclaw/dtalon) OR dtalon/dclaw (but not in conjunction with BOS). BOS is needed for trap vs Nec and Dtalon/dclaw is needed for melee sins (since whirl does not work right now). Banning both seems excessive.

For those who didn’t watch the Arena Games Tournament last night hosted by Coooley, there were several sins that entered and not a single one (besides me) made it to semi finals. This tournament followed the BOS or Dtalon/dclaw rule set. It’s more fair to base rules for “most” players rather than just the top 1%. Else everyone else will be severely handicapped.
Gold: 3,612.99
Nov 30 2021 07:53am
Dflight + 100%ow is so stupid 🤣 shit hits everytime
Gold: 5.69
Warn: 30%
Nov 30 2021 08:15am
Quote (Azn Masta @ Nov 30 2021 08:45am)
I can see why it might make sense to place a temp ban on Dragon Talon / Dragon Claw when used in conjunction with BOS (due to ITD), but its really not so bad without BOS. The most common match up where this skill would be used would be against Necro and unless the necro is Max Block, this end result is no different than how it would be on D2 LOD. As a necro player myself, I've found that you can avoid/get out of kicks simply by walking south while the animation is casting. Without BOS, the sin wont have super fast FRW anymore to chase.

Should either allow BOS (but no fireblast/dclaw/dtalon) OR dtalon/dclaw (but not in conjunction with BOS). BOS is needed for trap vs Nec and Dtalon/dclaw is needed for melee sins (since whirl does not work right now). Banning both seems excessive.

For those who didn’t watch the Arena Games Tournament last night hosted by Coooley, there were several sins that entered and not a single one (besides me) made it to semi finals. This tournament followed the BOS or Dtalon/dclaw rule set. It’s more fair to base rules for “most” players rather than just the top 1%. Else everyone else will be severely handicapped.

You ok it’s terrible stfu

You beat me without laying a single trap
If you didn’t have kick/dflightI would of owned you

Like are you actually trying to say this LOl

Gtfo kick/flight is broken af

Dragon claw should be allowed

This post was edited by TOESHANK on Nov 30 2021 08:24am
Nov 30 2021 08:33am
Quote (Azn Masta @ Nov 30 2021 08:45am)

have you tried dueling nec (or anything) against a trap using kicks/bos? or just saying from perspective of the person playing sin
Gold: 5.69
Warn: 30%
Nov 30 2021 08:46am
Quote (Aaronoob @ Nov 30 2021 09:33am)
have you tried dueling nec (or anything) against a trap using kicks/bos? or just saying from perspective of the person playing sin

I' have been on both sides
This is what i think

Burst of speed gm with no melee skills AT ALL (Whirl gm)

Fade with dclaw only

Dflight kick BANNED

Dflight on this game right now is basically like using a 6000 damage foher
Nov 30 2021 09:28am
Quote (TOESHANK @ Nov 30 2021 02:46pm)
I' have been on both sides
This is what i think

Burst of speed gm with no melee skills AT ALL (Whirl gm)

Fade with dclaw only

Dflight kick BANNED

Dflight on this game right now is basically like using a 6000 damage foher

This sounds the most fair tbh
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1646566676876Next
Add Reply New Topic