d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev16364656667353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,490.00
May 23 2010 02:46am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 03:30am)
your right about finding the right gear but same time it is abit bm because you just gear because you were planning to counter someone but the person  gear also soo you have no clue or no idea what to do. you can't go back to stash and "gear" again that's abit bm or no? or not saying a word about it because you still " near" the stash?

On another note, I think that a new rule should be enforced to call out all gear changes, with the exception of in between sets. So that it avoids someone who may go "near" the stash and not say a word. I mean from most of the duels I've had most people call it out anyway, but making it a rule would also clear up a lot of confusion and potential arguments. Ex. Gear 1, Gear 2, etc.
May 23 2010 02:50am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 03:45am)
But what if you call gear first then right after you do?  you just can't go back stash and go gear is that bming also or part of "techics or no?" because you still have extra gear or no? yeah..it's exactly same concept its pretty bm it has sooo many pros, thats why i just dont like it. it's fine in pn tourneys because you got unlimited gears you dont have to worried about it un like ladders you only got certain ammount of gears.

Ah I see what your saying. If thats the case, then I completely agree with you. If someone calls gear, and someone else called gear, you shouldn't be allowed to switch again or that would be a second gear. ;) I guess the only way to enforce that would be that once you call gear, you have to walk back out to the blood moore, and cannot go back to town, or it would be ruled another gear? And also that you and your opponent can't gear at the same time, to avoid someone standing at the stash and waiting for their opponent to switch, so that they can switch back. but jeez that makes things confusing lol
Gold: 15,410.01
May 23 2010 02:53am
Quote (Biglouy @ May 23 2010 01:46am)
On another note, I think that a new rule should be enforced to call out all gear changes, with the exception of in between sets. So that it avoids someone who may go "near" the stash and not say a word. I mean from most of the duels I've had most people call it out anyway, but making it a rule would also clear up a lot of confusion and potential arguments. Ex. Gear 1, Gear 2, etc.

We already enforced to call out all gear changes through but it's dicuss about rather should someone allowed to gear when someone does also because if its allowed it's going cause a lot of problems. like people will go "near" the stash and not say a word because you still "near" the stash when someone gear also they can still say i'm still gearing or some made up word to avoid saying "gear". :| pretty much extra 2 gears lol.

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 23 2010 02:55am
May 23 2010 02:54am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 03:53am)
We already enforced to call out all gear changes through but it's dicuss about rather should someone allowed to gear when someone does also because if its allowed it's going cause a lot of problems. like people will go "near" the stash and not say a word because you still "near" the stash when someone gear also. :| pretty much extra 2 gears lol.

yeah exactly haha I see what your saying now ;) maybe we should make the rule that its not allowed for two people to gear at the same time, but as soon as your opponent comes back out to the blood moore, then you are allowed to gear? But that is a very confusing rule lol
May 23 2010 03:04am
Quote (Biglouy @ May 23 2010 01:54am)
yeah exactly haha I see what your saying now ;) maybe we should make the rule that its not allowed for two people to gear at the same time, but as soon as your opponent comes back out to the blood moore, then you are allowed to gear? But that is a very confusing rule lol

Something like that but we still dicussing this as council and also with some inputs with melee community soo we can listen to thier talks also. soo they can read it. we got no hide from dicussing about some major issues which needs to be settle. we don't mind having people post here. i love hearing people inputs even they aren't in council or whatever. only thing we keep secret is votes because its really important, i guess lol

yet, we still talking about this and trying figure what to say soo we can put it into offical ladder. on that note, if we right words about it. i'll pm admins right away and let them vote and post results ASAP on ladder soo people can read it.

i know dark-soul will read it cuz hes troller soo brad, once you or one of admins put EXACT words on it. I'll pm admins RIGHT away and all they gotta awser is YES or no but right after we choose next council member because we iso one more atm. We don't rlly wanna enforce the rule right away =\ imo i rather see right words first.

wow thats a lot of typing. :|

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 23 2010 03:05am
May 23 2010 03:07am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 04:04am)
Something like that but we still dicussing this as council and also with some inputs with melee community soo we can listen to thier talks also. soo they can read it. we got no hide from dicussing about some major issues which needs to be settle. we don't mind having people post here. i love hearing people inputs even they aren't in council or whatever. only thing we keep secret is votes because its really important, i guess lol

yet, we still talking about this and trying figure what to say soo we can put it into offical ladder. on that note, if we right words about it. i'll pm admins right away and let them vote and post results ASAP on ladder soo people can read it.

i know dark-soul will read it cuz hes troller soo brad, once you or one of admins put EXACT words on it. I'll pm admins RIGHT away and all they gotta awser is YES or no but right after we choose next council member because we iso one more atm. We don't rlly wanna enforce the rule right away =\ imo i rather see right words first.

wow thats a lot of typing. :|

Ah yes of course, I agree. More input and ideas on the subjects from a wide range of people are definitely a plus before being put into action. haha yeah that is a lot :P

This post was edited by Biglouy on May 23 2010 03:07am
May 23 2010 03:13am
Quote (Biglouy @ May 23 2010 02:07am)
Ah yes of course, I agree. More input and ideas on the subjects from a wide range of people are definitely a plus before being put into action. haha yeah that is a lot :P

Soo right now, we shouldn't enforce anything yet til we get exactly right words because it's really confuzing righ now and my english isn't that great soo iso one of admins or assiant or someone do it must be perfect as be. darc can do it pretty pleasee!!!! :cry: you fixed ladder last time! kidding :lol:

for now, we just dragging trying get inputs about it when we get right words. i'll pm admins asap and get votes and we go from there~

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 23 2010 03:15am
May 23 2010 03:26am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 04:13am)
Soo right now, we shouldn't enforce anything yet til we get exactly right words because it's really confuzing righ now and my english isn't that great soo iso one of admins or assiant or someone do it must be perfect as be. darc can do it pretty pleasee!!!! :cry: you fixed ladder last time! kidding :lol:

for now, we just dragging trying get inputs about it when we get right  words. i'll pm admins asap and get votes and we go from there~

Sounds good Jess :p
Gold: 440.00
May 23 2010 04:46am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 04:13am)

for now, we just dragging trying get inputs about it when we get right words. i'll pm admins asap and get votes and we go from there~

Let me know what you have in mind and I'll take care of it ;)

This post was edited by Darkken on May 23 2010 04:47am
Gold: 4,271.99
May 23 2010 09:46am
Lol this gear change after someone else gear is now known as illegal?
I remember bren doing this and i wanted to get this rule enforced and chnged.
Because bren does this alot and it's pretty difficult to coupe with.
So i introduce my proposal.

Either you gear together at the same time, both go different acts and meet up at act 1 and duel when both players are ready and finish dueling.
Or
you can't gear after your opponent gear at the same duel he/she gears

BUT People said to me this is wasting time.
Lilneko SirSteve and a few others said this was a waste of time

Im sure now you realize that now that you have experienced it. it's time to change the rules.. =)

Bren even does this in PN tournies.

This post was edited by JAYZONE on May 23 2010 09:59am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev16364656667353Next
Add Reply New Topic