d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev16263646566353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
May 22 2010 11:54pm
Quote (D2Child @ May 22 2010 10:52pm)

Quote (LilNeko @ May 22 2010 10:50pm)
but did i said never? no, i didn't but i did said bren doesnt gear when other guy was gearing and it is illegal it should be but if isn't that's fine we just go keep rules.

i felt it was bm when you bm me because i was going counter gear then you did also.. i can't go back stash and gear. :|

Gold: 2,000.00
May 22 2010 11:55pm
The conversation is going nowhere lol. It doesn't really matter what bren does since we all agree it's bm and there should be a rule supporting the fact that it's not aloud.
May 22 2010 11:56pm
Quote (dark-soul @ May 22 2010 10:55pm)
The conversation is going nowhere lol. It doesn't really matter what bren does since we all agree it's bm and there should be a rule supporting the fact that it's not aloud.

i know.. but if ok then when i gear then you do then ima go back stash and gear also ^^

lolno XD that's also bm also you forgot add.

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 23 2010 12:01am
Gold: 440.00
May 23 2010 02:12am
"Since you brought this up, im not going to say nothing.

I dont think i've abused power when i ran the melee ladder.

Hengster and I melee ladder
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=32275568&f=147

My melee ladder
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=38147006&f=147

If you look at the threads I was always the loose one and im pretty sure many people knew i was never strict to anyone.
Pretty sure 90%+ was my updates so I've really gave my best and time to run the ladders and I was simply just being nice allowing Resilience to stayed at his spot when he bought skeeted's full zealot.
Matter of fact, skeeted was the admin and he pm'd me to give him the spot.
And resilience was using the same zealot with same gear so I didnt feel it was neccessary for him to start at bottom because it was not a remake.
I felt it was fine and resilience felt it was fine.
Some people might feel differently but that was my decision.
I did not break any rule.

Your act is different.
natedoggg still has time to complete and you already want to remove him."

I see this idiot is still lying his ass off! Both of those ladders are shut down cause he was a tyrant - look under Admin, I was one of them I know he ran both ladders into the ground :rolleyes:
Gold: 440.00
May 23 2010 02:14am
:hello: Big Louy
Gold: 1,490.00
May 23 2010 02:21am
Quote (dark-soul @ May 23 2010 12:55am)

Well in my opinion, the whole reason for a gear change is to find the right gear that works the best against your opponent's gear, is it not? Which means that the whole reason to switch gear would be to counter your opponent. The only real way to enforce that people don't change gear to counter their opponents, would be to outlaw gear changes altogether. For example if someone switched gear, came out for one duel and their opponent realized that their current gear isn't going to work against the gear that was just changed, wouldn't they just go back to the stash and regear? Bren's tactic of regearing at the same time as the other person is saving this one duel of "testing". it is a bit "BM" but imo perfectly legal, and outlawing it would cause problems. And on top of it all, Bren or anyone else who does this doesn't truly know what the person is putting on, which means they are guessing, so what if they really aren't countering what the other person is putting on? So then it would mean a regear after the first duel again if they guessed wrong. Its kind of confusing how I worded this, but overall what I mean to say is that I don't see a problem with regearing at the same time as your opponent. ^_^
May 23 2010 02:22am
Quote (Darkken @ May 23 2010 03:14am)
:hello:  Big Louy

:hello: Darc
May 23 2010 02:30am
Quote (Biglouy @ May 23 2010 01:21am)
Well in my opinion, the whole reason for a gear change is to find the right gear that works the best against your opponent's gear, is it not? Which means that the whole reason to switch gear would be to counter your opponent. The only real way to enforce that people don't change gear to counter their opponents, would be to outlaw gear changes altogether. For example if someone switched gear, came out for one duel and their opponent realized that their current gear isn't going to work against the gear that was just changed, wouldn't they just go back to the stash and regear? Bren's tactic of regearing at the same time as the other person is saving this one duel of "testing". it is a bit "BM" but imo perfectly legal, and outlawing it would cause problems. And on top of it all, Bren or anyone else who does this doesn't truly know what the person is putting on, which means they are guessing, so what if they really aren't countering what the other person is putting on? So then it would mean a regear after the first duel again if they guessed wrong. Its kind of confusing how I worded this, but overall what I mean to say is that I don't see a problem with regearing at the same time as your opponent. ^_^

your right about finding the right gear but same time it is abit bm because you just gear because you were planning to counter someone but the person gear also soo you have no clue or no idea what to do. you can't go back to stash and "gear" again that's abit bm or no? or not saying a word about it because you still " near" the stash?
May 23 2010 02:37am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 23 2010 03:30am)
your right about finding the right gear but same time it is abit bm because you just gear because you were planning to counter someone but the person  gear also soo you have no clue or no idea what to do. you can't go back to stash and "gear" again that's abit bm or no? or not saying a word about it because you still " near" the stash?

Yeah I agree that it really puts the other person in a tough situation, because if they run out of gears and their opponent has a counter on they are screwed. But that's all part of the game. If you call gear first, you gotta be prepared for your opponent's counter ;) Yeah it sucks, but you gotta make the right call of when to gear, and what to gear to, so that you don't get put in a tough situation, knowing that your opponent has the ability to gear after you and counter you.

This post was edited by Biglouy on May 23 2010 02:38am
May 23 2010 02:45am
Quote (Biglouy @ May 23 2010 01:37am)
Yeah I agree that it really puts the other person in a tough situation, because if they run out of gears and their opponent has a counter on they are screwed. But that's all part of the game. If you call gear first, you gotta be prepared for your opponent's counter ;) Yeah it sucks, but you gotta make the right call of when to gear, and what to gear to, so that you don't get put in a tough situation, knowing that your opponent has the ability to gear after you and counter you.

But what if you call gear first then right after you do? you just can't go back stash and go gear is that bming also or part of "techics or no?" because you still have extra gear or no? yeah..it's exactly same concept its pretty bm it has sooo many pros, thats why i just dont like it. it's fine in pn tourneys because you got unlimited gears you dont have to worried about it un like ladders you only got certain ammount of gears.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev16263646566353Next
Add Reply New Topic