d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Uswest Nl All Melee Ladder > Presented By Warriors
Prev15678958Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Apr 14 2012 01:03am
Quote (Lancet_Jade @ Apr 13 2012 01:40pm)
Ok, so zbug fort is allowed?

If so.

11. Lancet_Jade/Kuhnsking2/EarPlease - Conc

Challenge

9. Princess/PrincessErica/Rise - Fury Druid

My face got smashed in

1-2
gds
Gold: 15,870.00
Apr 14 2012 04:24am
rdy 2 fight.
Gold: 7,010.55
Apr 14 2012 06:35am
All Melee Ladder

US West Non-Ladder

Ladder Council Members
Bosu of Warriors
Toyota of Warriors
Spook of Anomaly
Cocaine

This Event Ends May 12. Top Three will receive a trophy.

<Challenge System>

** Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges **

1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed from this ladder.
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) If you miss click, its a redo
4) You may request a ref from the members of the counsil ( Hopefully everyone is gm to avoid this )
5) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3, then you must duel everybody; one at a time.
6) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
7) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge
8) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
9) 3-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
10) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.

<GM Melee Duel Rules>

1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 10.
4) There is no extensions so get your duels done!
5) If someone is on hold you can duel the next higher rank.
6) Get your damn Duels done, PM each other more then once to complete your duels Thanks! B)

Prudence Armor Banned.
Zod Bugged Fort, Zod Bugged Arreat & GValor allowed. Must be perm/legit.

Current Ladder Rankings

1. Bosu/Bosu07/Bosu - Zeal *

2. Spook/x(Origin)x/Austin - Zeal *

3. Azia/GMZeal/GMZeal - Zeal *

4. Cocaine/ambition/Nof - Zeal *

5. Bosu/Bosu/Aro - Conc

6. Spook/Balla-/RiP - Conc

7. Princess/PrincessErica/Rise - Fury Druid

8. Marcky8o8/Marcky8o8(PKZ)/PK_AssualT - Conc

9. Lancet_Jade/Kuhnsking2/EarPlease - Conc

10. harr1s/4_4blowsgoats/FourFourSucksPP - Zeal

11. Toyota/Jupiter./Mars - Conc

12. Toyota/Jupe/Falcon - Fury

13. DevistatorZ/Devistator-Z/Rhodak - Fury

Present & Pending Duels

Please make sure the person you are challenging doesn't have a Challenge Pending. Also post challenges as: copy & paste Your Info vs your Opponent's Info or your challenge might not get posted, this helps for faster updates for the Counsil Members.

7. Lancet_Jade/Kuhnsking2/EarPlease - Conc vs. 5. Bosu/Bosu/Aro - Conc ~ April 14

2. Spook/x(Origin)x/Austin - Zeal vs. 7. Princess/PrincessErica/Rise - Fury Druid ~ April 14
Apr 14 2012 07:12am
rules in page 1 were more reasonable. <_<

This post was edited by njagura on Apr 14 2012 07:13am
Apr 14 2012 09:57am
Quote (njagura @ Apr 14 2012 06:12am)
rules in page 1 were more reasonable. <_<

Rules in page one weren't fair to each kind of char equally.
For instance fury/jabs would be slammed by char using prud,
but alot of zealers are at a loss without prud, so zbug fort would be fair to allow to balance that out a bit.
etc. etc.
So even though may have been more reasonable when it comes to certain chars in page #1,
The latest rules make it so the chars that were at a disadvantage before are more equally matched against the other chars.
This way it makes the outcome of the duels depend more equally on each persons pk skill, char building skill, and youre actual char/gear/etc. As opposed to an uneven combination of the three, where gear that is more or less effective against different classes would affect the outcome of the duels much more than the other two factors.

So the most recent rules, are more reasonable towards everybody rather than more reasonable for certain chars and less reasonable for others
Apr 14 2012 10:01am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 14 2012 07:57am)
but alot of zealers are at a loss without prud, so zbug fort would be fair to allow to balance that out a bit.
etc. etc.
So even though may have been more reasonable when it comes to certain chars in page #1,
The latest rules make it so the chars that were at a disadvantage before are more equally matched against the other chars.
This way it makes the outcome of the duels depend more equally on each persons pk skill, char building skill, and youre actual char/gear/etc. As opposed to an uneven combination of the three, where gear that is more or less effective against different classes would affect the outcome of the duels much more than the other two factors.

So the most recent rules, are more reasonable towards everybody rather than more reasonable for certain chars and less reasonable for others

:thumbsup:
Apr 14 2012 10:02am
Quote (njagura @ Apr 14 2012 09:01am)

Gold: 55.62
Apr 14 2012 10:35am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 14 2012 07:57am)
etc. etc.

this.
im not even gana bother getting a zbug fort though, ill just use my sa fort. i doubt id use the zbug fort after this sooo yeah not worth dishing out the nuggets
Apr 14 2012 11:17am
I didn't mind prudence on east

just use angelics etc

every char has an advantage in regards to build

but not my ladder so ;p
Apr 14 2012 03:54pm
Quote (Cocaine @ Apr 14 2012 09:35am)
this.
im not even gana bother getting a zbug fort though, ill just use my sa fort. i doubt id use the zbug fort after this sooo yeah not worth dishing out the nuggets

Yeah exactly the same with me, if i had bvb atm id buy one, but i decided to make a conc for the ladder and then ill make him bvb afterwards xD
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev15678958Next
Closed New Topic