d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > - Art Of War Bvb Duels - > Europe - Non Ladder
Prev1572573574575576647Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Warn: 40%
May 28 2024 03:39am
hillarious that u acting too get some tiems when u not even aible too collect 100k too get deals with me

just offer me items and talk about big values mr wannabe rich boy

hilarious too act vs me with the comment u and jack pay what we dont lmfao

u all fallow my payments rofl!
Gold: 50,168.77
May 28 2024 04:11am
Quote (BillitheKid @ May 28 2024 12:39pm)
hillarious that u acting too get some tiems when u not even aible too collect 100k too get deals with me

just offer me items and talk about big values mr wannabe rich boy

hilarious too act vs me with the comment u and jack pay what we dont lmfao

u all fallow my payments rofl!

hillarius is that you "the rich guy" cant clean ur reputation and remove ur scammer tag

while you accusing people like me that are fair and doing top deals/owning top items

i own top1 unnamed carrion shell/top1 stats armor dread shell/top2 red armor / top2 blue armor / top1 red fools and top1 red cruel , top1 and top2 icb amus , top 1 diadem @ realm beast visage
top2 mallet and top4 mallet @ realm , top4 fools ba , top2 2sock visio , top3 eth rep visio , perm 08 arreat , perm 08 storm , perm 08 gaze and a lot a lot more
May 28 2024 04:15am
all those were bought without scamming and without lies , public in front of all

i dont have a scamtag , i was never accused for scamming

i was never accused of bm play in pvp

people know me and respect me
May 28 2024 04:16am
who is the wannabe and who is the real guy?
May 28 2024 04:19am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (MrStyle @ May 28 2024 12:15pm)
all those were bought without scamming and without lies , public in front of all

i dont have a scamtag , i was never accused for scamming

i was never accused of bm play in pvp

people know me and respect me

Quote (MrStyle @ May 28 2024 12:16pm)
who is the wannabe and who is the real guy?

ppls know u and hate u, come out of your bubble lmfao

my items are all payd like the profit and free storm u got from me u hilarious clown

ure like all aslong u profit from me im fine, when u got problems im a scammer

youre iq is insane low u cant mess , else your wallet can do it

i pay what u dream about, wanna kid
May 28 2024 04:20am
else non of my items is skemmed, where is the red cruel sword from mr gm?

all items from my barb has never been skemmed mr wannabe, u can only buy skemmed items

im happy u sold mangler, akqj ripped u off like hell.

gl getting the same out of the tiems as me XD
May 28 2024 04:29am
Quote (MrStyle @ May 28 2024 12:11pm)
hillarius is that you "the rich guy" cant clean ur reputation and remove ur scammer tag

btw also u should not talk when youre clueless, i dont pay it because i will stay locked .
May 28 2024 04:30am

Quote (BillitheKid @ May 28 2024 01:19pm)
ppls know u and hate u, come out of your bubble lmfao

my items are all payd like the profit and free storm u got from me u hilarious clown

ure like all aslong u profit from me im fine, when u got problems im a scammer

youre iq is insane low u cant mess , else your wallet can do it

i pay what u dream about, wanna kid

you are total idiot with big ego and 0 care for people only for their items. you shown that when without serious reason started to hate against me when i told u the truth about aow basics

all successful people are hated by losers , I havent scammed anyone, i havent talk fake against anyone and i havent lie to convince some1 to sell me. If someone hates me its wihtout serious reason

everyone can buy the top items ur way with crazy overpaying but you shown that u cant do it my way by doing good deals

you are one of the biggest liers and hypocrites around - when i had mangler u said mangler is nothing exceptional and u dont want it ect. ect. and now u are happy that jack ripp me off hahhaha

you are a worse version of dikata - invested all u have in 1 char and will not achieve anything with it because u are scammer with a tag :rofl:

i can tell what shit you talk about all including Jack and then the next day u are friend with him and do big deals with him
May 28 2024 04:31am

Quote (MrStyle @ May 28 2024 12:30pm)
you are total idiot with big ego and 0 care for people only for their items. you shown that when without serious reason started to hate against me when i told u the truth about aow basics

all successful people are hated by losers , I havent scammed anyone, i havent talk fake against anyone and i havent lie to convince some1 to sell me. If someone hates me its wihtout serious reason

everyone can buy the top items ur way with crazy overpaying but you shown that u cant do it my way by doing good deals

you are one of the biggest liers and hypocrites around - when i had mangler u said mangler is nothing exceptional and u dont want it ect. ect. and now u are happy that jack ripp me off hahhaha

you are a worse version of dikata - invested all u have in 1 char and will not achieve anything with it because u are scammer with a tag :rofl:

i can tell what shit you talk about all including Jack and then the next day u are friend with him and do big deals with him

good deals hahaha, u begged me like a fag too sell u and got mad when i dont accepted your deals, who is amd when he got rejected lmfao?
u fighted with dikata only because he bought a armor faster then u
are u fuckin ok in your bubble?

i told jack all in topic in his face, and we cleared it ingame by talking with each other thats a simple fact
i enver talked behind him only, i posten open that hes a chinalady boy and so on. so what u talking wannabe
May 28 2024 04:33am

Quote (MrStyle @ May 28 2024 12:30pm)

what have the fact too do with i dont want mangler for my main use and im happy jacky ripped u off? still i dont have the mangler

else u wanna act about that i overpay, while u need split pays for 100+ k? PLS

think twice your iq is too low too front me
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1572573574575576647Next
Add Reply New Topic