d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Gm Vtpk Ladder > D2:R
Prev1535455565758Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 20,727.75
Aug 29 2024 12:45pm
albert is
my
spirit
animal
Gold: 70,500.00
Aug 29 2024 12:51pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ Aug 29 2024 02:26pm)
Talk all you want buddy but if you ever make something of yourself I will come beat you down to a pulp and you will give up, mark my worlds.

Don’t think I don’t notice you and sogi start talking when you think I’m banned or leaving. It’s really sad to see.

Free Hollis banner

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 29 2024 01:08pm
Quote (GSpurs @ Aug 29 2024 01:51pm)

Cute, I got real screen shot of 7-0 and 7-1 of your current #1 and #2. My smiter name was Shriner hence the jstod named Shriner so no clue what that it but I’m not suprised you made a picture from like 8 years ago and still have it to this day lol.

Like I said, go and defeat these guys that none of you can that I clearly can and I will come beat your ass for the whole world to see.
Aug 29 2024 01:21pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ Aug 29 2024 03:08pm)
Cute, I got real screen shot of 7-0 and 7-1 of your current #1 and #2. My smiter name was Shriner hence the jstod named Shriner so no clue what that it but I’m not suprised you made a picture from like 8 years ago and still have it to this day lol.

Like I said, go and defeat these guys that none of you can that I clearly can and I will come beat your ass for the whole world to see.

Hollis
Aug 29 2024 01:44pm
Quote (GSpurs @ Aug 29 2024 02:21pm)
Hollis

Dude dont fucking start talking when I’m retiring, you raged last time and I left. Just shut the fuck up and go beat them if you even can with your one attack move. Your brother that’s calling me his spirit animal cause he’s way smarter than you already told me you were using one of my old builds so just shut up and walk away before I full sprint charge your ass and range stomp you with right click and leave you wondering wtf just happen.
Aug 29 2024 02:07pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ Aug 29 2024 03:44pm)
Dude dont fucking start talking when I’m retiring, you raged last time and I left. Just shut the fuck up and go beat them if you even can with your one attack move. Your brother that’s calling me his spirit animal cause he’s way smarter than you already told me you were using one of my old builds so just shut up and walk away before I full sprint charge your ass and range stomp you with right click and leave you wondering wtf just happen.

Hollis
Gold: 20,727.75
Aug 29 2024 02:18pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ Aug 29 2024 03:44pm)

unretire
Aug 29 2024 02:39pm
Quote (TopShe @ Aug 29 2024 03:18pm)
unretire

No, I own the worlds largest inventors education company. I have to go teach everyone how to design products using adjectives and affordances and teach everyone the highest levels of neuro marketing and product development. I don’t have any help and I’m just gonna hire a female personal and executive assistant, blondes so I can fuck em for fun aswell. I tried working with celebs but even they just try to rob me. You guys will 100% hear of me and I will gain the worlds respect and everyone on d2 will feel stupid for ever questioning me. Im am cutting off all communication and I will ignor the world. If you think free items from a video game is cool, wait till you see what I give the world.

God could come down from the sky and say hey I’m here and y’all would send him to a mental asylum.

I am beyond done with this world and playing video games. I will help and finish my teaching but I am leaving and giving my like to this Christ within.

There is a reason I’m offloading all of this information to you guys, I’m getting ready to vanish. I came back already and litteraly killed the “I’m”possible to beat Phoenix with a fucking highlords on.. like wtf guys, there is nothing left to prove.. and then I gave away the diadem and did it again with a fortitude..
Gold: 39,932.69
Aug 29 2024 03:07pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ Aug 29 2024 01:39pm)
No, I own the worlds largest inventors education company. I have to go teach everyone how to design products using adjectives and affordances and teach everyone the highest levels of neuro marketing and product development. I don’t have any help and I’m just gonna hire a female personal and executive assistant, blondes so I can fuck em for fun aswell. I tried working with celebs but even they just try to rob me. You guys will 100% hear of me and I will gain the worlds respect and everyone on d2 will feel stupid for ever questioning me. Im am cutting off all communication and I will ignor the world. If you think free items from a video game is cool, wait till you see what I give the world.

God could come down from the sky and say hey I’m here and y’all would send him to a mental asylum.

I am beyond done with this world and playing video games. I will help and finish my teaching but I am leaving and giving my like to this Christ within.

There is a reason I’m offloading all of this information to you guys, I’m getting ready to vanish. I came back already and litteraly killed the “I’m”possible to beat Phoenix with a fucking highlords on.. like wtf guys, there is nothing left to prove.. and then I gave away the diadem and did it again with a fortitude..

ur brian is hella smooth and very squishy.
Aug 29 2024 03:13pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ Aug 29 2024 04:39pm)

Hollis… You haven’t changed one bit lol

All I read is “I still suck” when you write these paragraphs

Rip
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1535455565758Next
Add Reply New Topic