d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev15253545556353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 440.00
Apr 18 2010 07:29am
Quote (dark-soul @ Apr 17 2010 09:59pm)
Only thing that could be improved would be that "dark-soul" should be in color. Besides that I like :thumbsup:

With Sir Steve on that 1 :rofl:
Ty Dark-soul, Im happy to try to get 1 that everyone likes so far :)
Apr 20 2010 06:59am
I could careless about the 'respec rule', if you guys wanna do away with it - fine :)
It seems to cause alotta friction on the ladder, it also seems to be worthless to enforce. The game allows it naturally we might as well do the same :)
So if you guys wanna drop it, post your thoughts here and NOT on the ladder thread! Thank you :)

This post was edited by Darkken on Apr 20 2010 07:02am
Gold: 6,929.00
Apr 20 2010 09:19am
Quote (scorpxxxx @ Apr 7 2010 06:54pm)
well I know for a fact some curent and former members of this ladder have respect without moving to the bottom

Being a criminal justice minor I know that any Law (rule) is useless unless you have a means to inforce it.

just like any change in the game we have to get over it and realize respec is going to hapen and we cant controal it so lets make it part of our game not try to fight the change.

Im saying this again not from personal perspective but what i feel is good for the community

i have not respect have no intention of respec Im prety happy with how my zealot performs at the moment

I do totaly agree on a ethical and moral note that it is a difernt charecter once restated and in a ideal d2 world blizzard would put a little X1 x2 x3 for each restat on a charicter.

Thats not going to hapen so the rational me says lets just open it up let people use what d2 was stupid enough to do and consider it part of our game.

Semper Gumbi be flexable :P

Can i say i told you so now :D

This post was edited by scorpxxxx on Apr 20 2010 09:21am
Apr 20 2010 10:59am
:rofl:
You guys know it didnt make any difference to me, I invite change - too late for me anyway...
Im already removed ;)
Gold: 15,410.01
Apr 20 2010 03:02pm
Quote (Darkken @ Apr 20 2010 05:59am)
I could careless about the 'respec rule', if you guys wanna do away with it - fine :)
It seems to cause alotta friction on the ladder, it also seems to be worthless to enforce. The game allows it naturally we might as well do the same :)
So if you guys wanna drop it, post your thoughts here and NOT on the ladder thread! Thank you :)

bleh its sucks when people dont know how to follow rules but i rather just disban it. they going continue and continue. its also seem worthless to enforce it. :(
Apr 20 2010 05:47pm
Indeed Neko, I agree with you :)
Gold: 156.00
Apr 22 2010 08:34pm
There we go again. Now another acussing about me shifting vs Pwned + pacos. the match me vs Pwned. he seem like a lil laggy. PWNED + PACOS didnt test me the shifting stuff. like move bac if i follow or not. THEY DID NOT TEST ME. u can't just listen to none admin and ban me cuz they said so. i know PAcos + pwned do have problem with me. they said that i attacked him first. thats why they called me shifting there. I would like 3-4 admins and the Abusers(Pwned + Pacos) talk in a game. and i want them to explain u guys how did i shift....
Apr 22 2010 09:09pm
Quote (DoanY @ Apr 22 2010 07:34pm)
There we go again. Now another acussing about me shifting vs Pwned + pacos. the match me vs Pwned. he seem like a lil laggy. PWNED + PACOS didnt test me the shifting stuff. like move bac if i follow or not. THEY DID NOT TEST ME. u can't just listen to none admin and ban me cuz they said so. i know PAcos + pwned do have problem with me. they said that i attacked him first. thats why they called me shifting there. I would like 3-4 admins and the Abusers(Pwned + Pacos) talk in a game. and i want them to explain u guys how did i shift....

look steve caught you and people in game tourney caught you few times. plus a lot of others caught you. pacos and pwned don't hate you i think. plus dark-soul caught you also. plus you did admin you do "randomy shift" in duels. just waits til responds from admins they will deal with you. my vote is staying, i'm not going give you any chance you deserve to get banned. u don't need test if your shifting or not. u can easy tell if someone is shifting or not.

i know cyresso doesn't lags -_- he confirmed me you did it soo i belive him. look, we give you chance and we let it go and now you continue doing it why?

This post was edited by LilNeko on Apr 22 2010 09:17pm
Gold: 156.00
Apr 22 2010 09:23pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 23 2010 03:09am)
look steve caught you and people in game tourney caught you few times. plus a lot of others caught you. pacos and pwned don't hate you i think. plus dark-soul caught you also. plus you did admin you do "randomy shift" in duels. just waits til responds from admins they will deal with you. my vote is staying, i'm not going give you any chance you deserve to get banned. u don't need test if your shifting or not. u can easy tell if someone is shifting or not.

i know cyresso doesn't lags -_- he confirmed me you did it soo i belive him. look, we give you chance and we let it go and now you continue doing it why?

i never admited that i did some random shifting. i told u many time. the PWNY was kinda laggy or me!!!. CYresso didnt lag. and u want me to sen du some s/s Pwny an CYresso were baming me?? YES they do hate me. due long time ago i joined pn/1 game with my lvl 4 baba and talked shit to u guys. u were there too. look at all the thread they posted toward me. and YES Cyresso always susgecting me 100 % shifting. BTW eveytimes i win more. and say ohh he is shifting??. and my gears and my lvl 98 aare mostly goidly as u guys gears.... sir.steve said i was shifting vs him????

This post was edited by DoanY on Apr 22 2010 09:27pm
Apr 22 2010 09:31pm
Quote (DoanY @ Apr 22 2010 08:23pm)
i never admited that i did some random shifting. i told u many time. the PWNY was kinda laggy or me!!!. CYresso didnt lag. and u want me to sen du some s/s Pwny an CYresso were baming me?? YES they do hate me. due long time ago i joined pn/1 game with my lvl 4 baba and talked shit to u guys. u were there too. look at all the thread they posted toward me. and YES Cyresso always susgecting me 100 % shifting. BTW eveytimes i win more. and say ohh he is shifting??. and my gears and my lvl 98 aare mostly goidly as u guys gears.... sir.steve said i was shifting vs him????

yes you did, i don't forget what you say. cyresso never wins much this first time he actually won few matchs. (hes going rage me there.) i know he doesn't shifts. look nobody hates you or anything but a lot of people dont like when you shift in random times in duels when it's clearly easy to be seen in naked eye. pwny doesn't hate you and i know cyresso didnt hate you both didn't melee when you talk trash in pn long time ago. pwny quited nl melee that time and went to ladder and cyresso well, he wasn't around lol. look sirsteve1 caught you during hes match but he didn't bother it. cyresso saw it and he was REF come on! that's enough proof right there.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Apr 22 2010 09:32pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev15253545556353Next
Add Reply New Topic