d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > East Ladder Svs Ladder > Sorcs Step Up
Prev1526527528529530560Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 540.00
Mar 8 2010 07:24pm
Changing a few things with the challenging rules.
1) You will only get a dodge win if the person u challenge is offline for 3 days or if they never respond to u in 3 days.
2) After 3 days your duel will stay up, but you are now OPEN for challenges from someone else.
3) A challenge will not be removed for 5 days unless both people agree to have it removed earlier, someone dodges for 3 days, or someone else challenges one of them after the challenge has taken longer than 3 days.
4) You must wait 48 hours to rechallenge.
5) Blackoak shield is banned

Updated List
1. D_Dub1/?/Travis/Vita Lite
2. Aoz14/AoZ/Vita Fire
3. MrWiggles/Pubby/Summery/Vita Fb
4. GoHuskers/Pelini/Bugeater/Fire
5. SickT/z[Neo]/zTz/Vita Lite
6. arelax/smokey-/ucf/vita fire
7. Disco_3232/Disco_/grrz/Vita lite
8. Kickmaster911/ ? / TehE-Rage / Vita blizzy
9. DimmuBorgir212/Fear_Sephiroth/Spooki/Vita Fire
10.red_man_27/rush7/wishmasta/vita fire
11. Bean12/bean4/misterbean/vitaFB
12. StLouisX92/StLouisX920/Molotov/Vita Fire
13. Dmnp / DanGeoMetro / Buttsex / Vita lite
14. Sour_d/Sourdd//Cold-Plains//Vita Fire
15. De-Best_Man/nukas/Iblis/ES Blizz

Challenges: (remember to pm the user)
#13 vs #12 - Mar 6 2010 08:58pm
#9 vs #8 - Mar 7 2010 01:37pm
#7 vs #6 - Mar 7 2010 05:05pm
#5 vs #3 - Mar 7 2010 05:11pm
#11 vs #10 - Mar 8 2010 08:49pm

also lol @ supergamers not even trying to hide it

This post was edited by GoHuskers on Mar 8 2010 07:52pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 8 2010 07:32pm
Quote (egardner @ Mar 8 2010 08:19pm)
What ever happened to Gds and fuck the Drama.

So much fuckin seriousness. You're both good, the e-pride and hate between aa and war is fuckin stupid.

Ppl can't have gds, you have to win or it's a big shit. This shits about as fun as being stabbed to death by a rusty fucking butter knife.

I duel mackaveli I duel Lee I duel everyone on east some times I lose sometimes I win, as y'all notice I'm yet to ever have a s/s kill posted on me by them and visa versa, in some ways we're above the

shit, but for the most part its gay e-pride shit. This needs to be a game. Good duelers it's a ok to tell another good dueler they're good, just different.

That's my two cents no dissrespect intended to any parties but the shit is just tired as fuck.

well yea i agree to this, altho there was a point where you posted on me after you welched 200 fg that is still un accounted for, And you called me "L8z" when i 2v1'd a nec/druid

Im not trying to start an argument just reminding that your no saint either, and what your saying in a sense is hipocritcal

still love erik tho

and gb_runner you told me to post a "Mature" reply but you havent replied to it.. you have nvm lol

This post was edited by D_Dub1 on Mar 8 2010 07:34pm
Mar 8 2010 07:49pm
anyways back to s V s ladder

challenge #10 i think its been 2 days :D
Gold: 25.40
Mar 8 2010 08:41pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Mar 8 2010 08:32pm)
well yea i agree to this, altho there was a point where you posted on me after you welched 200 fg that is still un accounted for, And you called me "L8z" when i 2v1'd a nec/druid

Im not trying to start an argument just reminding that your no saint either, and what your saying in a sense is hipocritcal

still love erik tho

and gb_runner you told me to post a "Mature" reply but you havent replied to it.. you have nvm lol

I love that youd' call me a welcher liek that in the open bro, I didn't welch you my partner had us both covered. That was stated b4 the duels.

You completely ignored my entire point. Not gonna bring up the past to make you seem hypocrytical cause what I posted was supposed to take us past that and you come at me accusing me of welching 200 fg?

You think I give a fuck about fg on this shitty forum? I've given away close to 15 k fg to friends over the years about 10 k to people I never met before but seemed like they could use better shit, don't come at me stupid with some old bullshit.

Pm me if you want your fucking 200 fg bro I'll gladly get the fg and send you your Nerd coinz bro.

Sorry to have wasted your time in making you read logical shit must seem crazy.

/e and since you chose the fag route to seem like a little e-letist.

You shitty hypocrit you l8ezd like it was nobidies fucking business, you made us chase you from one corner of the map to the other while you pure l8ezed cleansing till you got life cornering and rando spamming liek a bitch. When it was 1v1 it was no fucking different. Pure l8ezing cleansing and trying to make us run out of mana.
Crying it's 2v1 l8ezing so fucking hard you never had any room to say shit to Steve, you can l8ez as hard as anyone.

/fucking done cant belive yo uactually went there and pissed me off just to e-pride just a little.

This post was edited by egardner on Mar 8 2010 08:48pm
Mar 8 2010 08:51pm
Quote (egardner @ Mar 8 2010 09:41pm)
I love that youd' call me a welcher liek that in the open bro, I didn't welch you my partner had us both covered. That was stated b4 the duels.

You completely ignored my entire point. Not gonna bring up the past to make you seem hypocrytical cause what I posted was supposed to take us past that and you come at me accusing me of welching 200 fg?

You think I give a fuck about fg on this shitty forum? I've given away close to 15 k fg to friends over the years about 10 k to people I never met before but seemed like they could use better shit, don't come at me stupid with some old bullshit.

Pm me if you want your fucking 200 fg bro I'll gladly get the fg and send you your Nerd coinz bro.

Sorry to have wasted your time in making you read logical shit must seem crazy.

Take it easy man like i said i dont want to spark an argument, but you seemed to ignore the spot where i said "Still love erik"

And techincally unless were talking about something thats about to take place were always bringing up "The past"

And i really dont know why your trying to make me seem like im illiterate and cant read logical stuff

all i see is a rage later because i pointed out an obvious point, if we 2v2'd and my partner didnt pay you would have got it from me, and no i dont need your fg ( 200 + fg is good tho, give it to me and ill give to someone who does need it, kinda a donation in my name)

And its not an accusation, it is a fact, and i could care less, were past it

just thought it was ironic your saying that youve never posted on anyone nor accused anyone of l8z'd and that youve never welched when it did infact happen

anyways, im done, your welcome to have another rage letter, i approve

Ahh here it is

:rofl:

Code
e and since you chose the fag route to seem like a little e-letist.

You shitty hypocrit you l8ezd like it was nobidies fucking business, you made us chase you from one corner of the map to the other while you pure l8ezed cleansing till you got life cornering and rando spamming liek a bitch. When it was 1v1 it was no fucking different. Pure l8ezing cleansing and trying to make us run out of mana.
Crying it's 2v1 l8ezing so fucking hard you never had any room to say shit to Steve, you can l8ez as hard as anyone.

True, in a nec/druid vs hdin i wanst offensive, you are correct.. when i was bp'd i teled out, when i was amped i cleansed, were my kills all skilless spams? no, they were quick locks when one of you was alone.

Now i never made anyone run out of mana, nor am i l8z in general, i duel as offensive as i can without being stupid, its a well known fact

This post was edited by D_Dub1 on Mar 8 2010 08:53pm
Gold: 25.40
Mar 8 2010 08:57pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Mar 8 2010 09:51pm)
Take it easy man like i said i dont want to spark an argument, but you seemed to ignore the spot where i said "Still love erik"

And techincally unless were talking about something thats about to take place were always bringing up "The past"

And i really dont know why your trying to make me seem like im illiterate and cant read logical stuff

all i see is a rage later because i pointed out an obvious point, if we 2v2'd and my partner didnt pay you would have got it from me, and no i dont need your fg ( 200 + fg is good tho, give it to me and ill give to someone who does need it, kinda a donation in my name)

And its not an accusation, it is a fact, and i could care less, were past it

just thought it was ironic your saying that youve never posted on anyone nor accused anyone of l8z'd and that youve never welched when it did infact happen

anyways, im done, your welcome to have another rage letter, i approve

Ahh here it is

:rofl:

Code
e and since you chose the fag route to seem like a little e-letist.

True, in a nec/druid vs hdin i wanst offensive, you are correct.. when i was bp'd i teled out, when i was amped i cleansed, were my kills all skilless spams? no, they were quick locks when one of you was alone.

Now i never made anyone run out of mana, nor am i l8z in general, i duel as offensive as i can without being stupid, its a well known fact

Lie to yourself all you need bro. Like I said shoot me a pm begging for nerd coinz that I don't owe you. If you weren't so forgetfull you'd remember I said you were l8ez in the thread where you posted that I was a welcher with no proof. My partner clearly had the bet covered as I didn't have fg to bet at the time.
Keep it up bro you just look cooler and cooler on this forum.

Keep lying on peopme you once called friend.

I'm out.
Mar 8 2010 09:05pm
what are you even talking about

who am i lying too, ok your partner covered the duel, you didnt welch, you never call anyone l8z, and you clearly dont have a rage problem when people point out flaws

and i am the l8z dueler on east

and uhh, i welch alot

im really cool

i unno lol
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2010 09:06pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Mar 8 2010 09:05pm)
what are you even talking about

who am i lying too, ok your partner covered the duel, you didnt welch, you never call anyone l8z, and you clearly dont have a rage problem when people point out flaws

and i am the l8z dueler on east

and uhh, i welch alot

im really cool

i unno lol

Ima just say..

"...and you clearly dont have a rage problem when people point out flaws..." - D_Dub1

You have this problem.

Just saying.
Mar 8 2010 09:15pm
Quote (dmnp @ Mar 8 2010 10:06pm)
Ima just say..

"...and you clearly dont have a rage problem when people point out flaws..." - D_Dub1

You have this problem.

Just saying.

post one thing that ive put that contains anger
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2010 09:16pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Mar 8 2010 09:15pm)
post one thing that ive put that contains anger

In general, I don't want any arguments...but you have it.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1526527528529530560Next
Add Reply New Topic