d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > 1 Vs 1 World Ladder! > Useast, Softcore, Ladder
Prev15152535455481Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 9 2011 11:37am
Quote (RedFlamingo @ Jun 9 2011 01:30pm)
dmurdoch1 has been afk for 10 days now. do i really have to wait 1 more day until it counts as dodge just because the challenge was issued before u made the new dodge rule shorter? hes obviously going to be afk tmr.

yes u have to wait 1 more day, and if he does end up getting a dodge he will only need 1more till he is kicked
u couldn't challenge ahead anyways if we gave u spot now so safer to wait it out
Gold: 0.00
Jun 9 2011 11:57am
Sign me up, please.

xPyR0NiAkx / Pyro / *pyroniak / ESFB

This post was edited by xPyR0NiAkx on Jun 9 2011 11:57am
Jun 9 2011 12:11pm
@egardner
It was requested these kind of comments be put into PM. All the moderators have come to unanimous agreement that in accordance to the rule, the duel was nulled before it even took place. Was written clearly in the rules that after the third day, the duel is nulled. It was my mistake to not have noticed this and have dueled him anyway. And I have proof that it wasn't a dodge. He was not on when he said he would be on. I have proof on other ladders that I have been available everyday since he challenged me.

Real life anology: Imagine you have a chance at a lottery. You have 3 days to pick which number you think will happen. You submit on the 4th day. On the 5th day, it turns out the number you submitted was the winning number. However, according to the rules, you had to have submitted within 3 days. Yeah you won, but you don't win the prize.

@LegendaryIcicle
Kevin. Please keep your trolling out of this thread please ~_~

@l.e.g.e.n.d
Join ladder you dummy.

@RedFlamingo
He will most likely be AFK tomorrow as well but we are trying to abide by the rules as much as possible. If we start bending the rules now, people will undoubtedly remember this and use this as ammunition against the moderators later on.

However, on June 8, 1:05 PM EST, a new rule was put into place that anyone not involved in a challenge with top 5 have 2 days to finish the challenge. All challenges from that point on were under effect. Unfortunately, your challenge was not under that new rule. Sorry about the wait but we hope you understand~

@xPyR0NiAkx
will sign you up next update.

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 9 2011 12:26pm
Jun 9 2011 12:18pm
Spring Colors!
Current Standings:

1. Commerce | XxPvPSiNxX | *KickYoAss | Traps Assassin
2. MajSlayer | Gengar | *Stamina | Poison and Bone Necromancer (40-50% block)
3. Secretkiller | ignore | *windy | Elemental Druid (Vitality)
4. Eric_mcc/ vGD /*Grief/ BVC
5. DrObgyn/Wolves/*Vine/Vita Ele Druid
6. SirOmNomNom / Kraken / *ESHIELDNECRO / Vita Hammerdin
7. hella_exp2/Predator/*V8Hate/Vita Pnb
8.Lucasi/ Grew / *Bodily /vita Ele Druid
9. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter
10. lively/Demi/*Sorc/Manly trapsin
11. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/hybrid bowfury
12. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro
13. ClonesOfDiablo/Grassy/*Winning./Vita Nec
14. LegendaryIcicle//Tiffany//*T-ara.//ES lighter
15. dmurdoch1/oriolez/*INSERTACCOUNTHERE/vanquisher
16. wert1449/Ass/*tit./vita ele druid
17. RedFlamingo / Haz / RedFlamingo / Mb Es Blizz
18. gzus / PDAs / *gzus / Mb Ele Druid
19. Ravaging/Pink/Panties./Bitch Pansy Ass Trapper
20.Gaffle / Mega / Zord / Bowa
21. xPyR0NiAkx / Pyro / *pyroniak / ESFB

Challenges:

10. lively/Demi/*Sorc/Manly trapsin Challenges 8.Lucasi/ Grew / *Bodily /vita Ele Druid
Jun 6 2011 07:15pm
- Need results by 7:15 PM EST today

17. RedFlamingo / Haz / RedFlamingo / Mb Es Blizz challenges 15. dmurdoch1/oriolez/*INSERTACCOUNTHERE/vanquisher
Jun 7 2011 01:58pm

---------- Challenges below this are under the effect of the new rule of 2 days to complete duels as long as not challenging anyone in top 5 -----

16. wert1449/Ass/*tit./vita ele druid Challenges 14. LegendaryIcicle//Tiffany//*T-ara.//ES lighter
Jun 8 2011 04:57pm

19. Ravaging/Pink/Panties./Bitch Pansy Ass Trapper challenges 18. gzus / PDAs / *gzus / Mb Ele Druid
Jun 8 2011 05:22pm

3. Secretkiller | ignore | *windy | Elemental Druid (Vitality) challenges 1. Commerce | XxPvPSiNxX | *KickYoAss | Traps Assassin
Jun 8 2011 06:37pm

9. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter Challenges 7.hella_exp2/Predator/*V8Hate/Vita Pnb
Jun 8 2011 08:47pm

5. DrObgyn/Wolves/*Vine/Vita Ele Druid Challenges 4. Eric_mcc/ vGD /*Grief/ BVC
Jun 8 2011 10:43pm

12. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro Challenges 11. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/hybrid bowfury
Jun 9 2011 02:38pm

~` Dodge Counts `~

greatoneseth3 - 1
Captainchopsticks07 - 2
dmurdoch1 - 1
SirOmNomNom - 1

If you see a challenge expired and there have been no results, you may proceed as if the challenge is nulled and please post something like:
"Challenge between 20. RedFlamingo and 21. Deathoflife666 is past three days. I challenge _______________"
Thanks!

NEWS / UPDATES:

* Every challenge that does not involve someone in the top 5 only has 2 days to complete their challenge (example: #13 vs #11 will only have 48 hours, however #7 vs #5 would have 72 hours because it involves someone in the top 5)
- this update will take effect for every challenge after this post, all current pending challenges are subject to the 3 day dodge rule regardless of position on ladder.

* Not sure if this was explicitly stated before, but if you reeach a dodge count of 3, you will be removed from the ladder. If you want to rejoin you will have to start from the bottom. This is to encourage activity in the ladder.

* You CAN ask for extensions in your duels. If you challenge is not a top 5 challenge, you will be given a 24 hour extension to complete your duel (if extension is approved by a moderator) If you challenge involves a top 5 member, you will receive 36 hours to complete the duel (assuming approval ofc)
- All extensions MUST be asked BEFORE the original deadline of the duel, NO extensions will be approved if you ask after the duel was suppose to be completed. Then the moderators will decide if the challenge is nulled or who the winner is.
- Note: If we notice certain members abusing this, always asking for extensions and taking the maximum time for all of there challenges, they will simply be removed from the ladder. This rule is to help those who have weird schedules and cannot predict when they will be available to work.

** Also remember everyone, if you are calling dodge on someone, please make sure you have a saved sent copy of a pm informing them of there challenge at the time u posted it in the thread. If you simply say they dodged but have no proof of contacting them, then we cannot just take your word on it.

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 9 2011 12:40pm
Gold: 25.40
Jun 9 2011 12:27pm
Quote (MajSlayer @ Jun 9 2011 01:11pm)
@egardner
It was requested these kind of comments be put into PM. All the moderators have come to unanimous agreement that in accordance to the rule, the duel was nulled before it even took place. Was written clearly in the rules that after the third day, the duel is nulled. It was my mistake to not have noticed this and have dueled him anyway.

Real life anology: Imagine you have a chance at a lottery. You have 3 days to pick which number you think will happen. You submit on the 4th day. On the 5th day, it turns out the number you submitted was the winning number. However, according to the rules, you had to have submitted within 3 days. Yeah you won, but you don't win the prize.

@LegendaryIcicle
Kevin. Please keep your trolling out of this thread please ~_~

@l.e.g.e.n.d
Join ladder you dummy.

@RedFlamingo
Most likely he will be afk tomorrow as well but we are trying to abide by the rules as much as possible. If we start bending one rule, people will start using that one instance as ammunition towards the ladder moderator in the future. Sorry you have to wait =\

@xPyR0NiAkx
will sign you up next update.

Didn't think I'd need to go here but Jr was quoted not s/s'd as it should have been saying that he would null the duel right before it was over. (Joking of course but this speaks to the fact that there was no ignorance of the time passed before the duel was attempted and two moderators yourself and Jr were aware that the duel was happening and there was no objections to it.)

Having said that and you still dueling and only choosing to have the duel nulled after having lost is beneath your normal character. ( I am almost curious to know if you lost on purpose with prior knowledge that the duel would be nulled only to further frustrate Eric. Now this is a mere conjecture of course but the thought did cross my mind.)

Y'alls dislike for Eric thwarted your views of right and wrong.

To deny that you were not aware that the duel was past it's due date with that being said is only to further a lie.

I was shocked you proceeded as far as you did and to defend yourself against the people that know better and expect good things from people they think are good is kindof a slap in the face.

But I guess with pressure from Jd to dick Eric and be able to get away with it was to great due to the distaste y'all hold for him was to great to pass up.

Jun 9 2011 12:34pm
@Erik.

Please edit out your baseless accusations/comments. Didn't you say you would stop spamming/wouldn't check this thread anymore? I have PM'd you and we will take it from there. You've been asked twice to not post about this and keep it via PM about this issue. It has also been asked that nonladder participants refrain from posting here. Please respect this ladder and its participants.

This post was edited by MajSlayer on Jun 9 2011 01:04pm
Gold: 276.16
Jun 9 2011 12:38pm
i won against clones of diablo 5-3 gds

12. greatoneseth3/DKA-Deception/*greatoneseth9/mb pnb necro challenging 11. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/hybrid bowfury

This post was edited by greatoneseth3 on Jun 9 2011 12:43pm
Gold: 133.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 9 2011 12:38pm
yea for sure i understand. thanks mate. true, i cant challenge anyone anyway lol. stick to the rules thats good.
Gold: 33.18
Jun 9 2011 12:40pm
Quote (greatoneseth3 @ 9 Jun 2011 13:38)
i won against clones of diablo 5-3 gds

Challenging number #11 will pm

Example: 11. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter Challenges 9. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/hybrid bowfury

Please post challenges like this^ or they will not be added

This post was edited by DrObgyn on Jun 9 2011 12:42pm
Gold: 276.16
Jun 9 2011 12:43pm
Quote (DrObgyn @ Jun 9 2011 01:40pm)
Example: 11. GrandHustla/Hydrocodone/Oxy/Mb Smiter Challenges 9. xkimchi/IU/*T-ara/hybrid bowfury

Please post challenges like this^ or they will not be added

edited my post :)
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev15152535455481Next
Add Reply New Topic