d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Storming Over Europe 2021 | Official Topic
Prev150515253Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 92.00
Feb 10 2021 08:54am
Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 10 2021 03:49pm)
dont talk with full mouth ladyboy

guys like you , scammers like Takashi , JQKER , Paquiito and ppl like oDem who buy items from them/accept donations from them and talk/play with them and also people like Fek and u who spam all topics with nonsence shit make this game one big puke which smells very bad

mrstyle fault ofc because your little souls does not feel confortable when someone else is not responsible for the deep shit you made in EU SC NL

ye ok so the previous three years u enjoyed playing vs me tho u knew of me being no part of this takashi bash kindergarten
i ply vs whoever i meet ingame and if you guys make deals with him it’s not my problem wtf do u want from me haha
then let me know what suddenly changed ur mind and how i was able to hurt u that bad to start aiming on me hha

and again about dignity u still hold dikatas back that posted proofs of him sending his money to parqi for his stuff?
don’t u even try to not look like an idiot here?

This post was edited by oDem on Feb 10 2021 08:56am
Gold: 646.70
Feb 10 2021 08:56am
Quote (MrStyle @ 10 Feb 2021 15:49)
dont talk with full mouth ladyboy

guys like you , scammers like Takashi , JQKER , Paquiito and ppl like oDem who buy items from them/accept donations from them and talk/play with them and also people like Fek and u who spam all topics with nonsence shit make this game one big puke which smells very bad

mrstyle fault ofc because your little souls does not feel confortable when someone else is not responsible for the deep shit you made in EU SC NL

even those mentioned are more liked than you.. just think about that dr. lawyer engineer president???????????????????

Gold: 39,854.77
Feb 10 2021 08:56am
Quote (oDem @ Feb 10 2021 04:48pm)
ok so what did change ur mind about me from yesterday to today? was it the fact of not agree with your opinion about gt or was it the fact i asked dikata to make clear who he is? because until that moment you used to call me „mate“
sir lawyer you should rather google the word dignity again

I analized you behaviour last days very well and i understood few things :

1. You play , talk and maybe even keep close connection with Takashi which you say is from ur town

2. You defend him and you are buying items from Takashi/taking gifts from him

3. you blame fair guys like Dikata and me for saying the truth and analyzing the evidences here

4. i dont see you stable to be in a legit league because you can bring Takashi/gt3 and defend them new multi's

5. Not all in this world is money and pixels , supporting scammers makes you part of their scam.

PS : this is my opinion and my decision

I can make a legit league with whoever wants to join and whoever i want to invite
Feb 10 2021 08:57am
Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 10 2021 03:56pm)

1. You play , talk and maybe even keep close connection with Takashi which you say is from ur town

3. you blame fair guys like Dikata and me for saying the truth and analyzing the evidences here

4. i dont see you stable to be in a legit league because you can bring Takashi/gt3 and defend them new multi's

5. Not all in this world is money and pixels , supporting scammers makes you part of their scam.

I can make a legit league with whoever wants to join and whoever i want to invite

ye then answer my question of previous post regarding dikata thanks

if you do half the good job here as you do as lawyer then you still are by far the worst sandwich seller i’ve ever seen

This post was edited by oDem on Feb 10 2021 09:06am
Gold: 9,431.35
Feb 10 2021 09:01am
Quote (MrStyle @ 10 Feb 2021 15:56)

Jesus christ man, after all this that has been going down in this thread today you still think i am Takashi?
What does it take to convince you otherwise? Or are this just a lost cause...
Feb 10 2021 09:01am
Quote (oDem @ Feb 10 2021 04:57pm)
ye then answer my question of previous post regarding dikata thanks

No my opinion about you changed not because you asked Dikata to legitimate himself

My opinion changed because I saw you defending scammers/multis

For me gt3 is multi of Takashi afterall evidences i saw and you cannot convince me in the opposite but even if he is not trading with scammers and paying thousands of fgs for items breaks the fun of legit league and the point of the melee legit duels

I dont want to play with Scammers/Haters/Spammers and people who support them
Feb 10 2021 09:02am
Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 10 2021 04:01pm)
No my opinion about you changed not because you asked Dikata to legitimate himself

For me gt3 is multi of Takashi afterall evidences i saw and you cannot convince me in the opposite but even if he is not trading with scammers and paying thousands of fgs for items breaks the fun of legit league and the point of the melee legit duels

ye that case is closed now thanks
Gold: 13,149.00
Warn: 50%
Feb 10 2021 09:03am
The items i bought weren't scammed. The guy paid for every single one and this can be easily confirmed. Same as I did! He was scammer tagged for item he took and kept for a while becuz there was some business between him and istred however he did gave his item back but never showed up again. This is everything i know for him as you can see i only joined last February. Odem .... You were asking for prices too and told me not to sell without you.
Who believe in my story ok. Who don't - i dont really care.

I see lots of jealousy kids here. Sorry for you really.

This post was edited by Dikata on Feb 10 2021 09:06am
Gold: 646.70
Feb 10 2021 09:04am
Quote (MrStyle @ 10 Feb 2021 16:01)

Shit is there no iq requirement to join jsp?????
How did you know what a password is when you’re this fkn dumb?
Feb 10 2021 09:04am
Quote (gt3 @ Feb 10 2021 05:01pm)

Jesus christ man, after all this that has been going down in this thread today you still think i am Takashi?
What does it take to convince you otherwise? Or are this just a lost cause...

a lot of things tbh :

1. nobody have saw you in d2jsp

2. low posts/early joindate ---> most of the times that the account is bought and renamed

3. Takashi leaves the game after conversation with Blacktwister and you join

4. fg/conversation with Dikata is done by ur jsp acc

5. your jsp acc was recovered for 1-2 hours which is normally impossible ppl wait months or even years for that

Thats my opinion , this is only a game for me and I dont want to play with ppl who are not stable and who scamm/support scammers
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev150515253Next
Closed New Topic