d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Svs Ladder Spam Thread > Post Your Spam Here Instead!
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 63,562.00
Jun 6 2011 05:55pm
Quote (Westville @ Jun 6 2011 06:54pm)
sorry just pissed off atm brood, I hate when ppl claim I bm them etc when Im friends with everyone on this ladder. I would bm brandon before anyone lol

btw apparently my eyes are bad cuz i keep failing tinypics captcha LOL

well u do use a wisp ammy vs me.... :fume:

/e no tinypics acting retarded lately, ill vouch that <_<

This post was edited by The_Broodwich on Jun 6 2011 05:56pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 6 2011 05:56pm
Quote (Westville @ Jun 6 2011 07:50pm)
Pyro since for some reason your raging today I decided since I rarely play d2 ima break it down to you.

Idk how you beat brandon or how you even managed spot #5, I think you inherited it. almost everyone below you is more skilled. Jim the one you said hates me or w/e even knew I wouldnt have an issue dueling you, nor did brandon. I even gave u a handicap and was still 2-0 when you ragequitted. Come on now, for some reason you lose a duel vs me and when I say "you guys barely hurt me enough to akara" you say fuckit and quit?

lol, tbh, Brandon is bad gm, and I wasn't raging until I saw you had juvs in your belt after eating 10fbs... Just go to to Median alrdy... You won't be missed.. I promise. "I want to quit D2 but you guys won't let me." I'll never forget laughing at your ass when you said that. I almost felt bad for you. "This dude's only friends really are on D2" I really wish I had taken Screenshots of some of my convos with some of the people you think really like you. Why do you think I didn't follow you to L3G1T when you asked me? Your ass is constantly trying to stroke your e-pride.

Hell, back on the Brandon note: You told me yourself he had priv hacks that aren't detectable through screenshots, and yet you still allow him on the ladder.

This post was edited by xPyR0NiAkx on Jun 6 2011 05:59pm
Gold: 7,971.00
Jun 6 2011 06:00pm
Quote (xPyR0NiAkx @ Jun 6 2011 06:56pm)
lol, tbh, Brandon is bad gm, and I wasn't raging until I saw you had juvs in your belt after eating 10fbs... Just go to to Median alrdy... You won't be missed.. I promise. "I want to quit D2 but you guys won't let me." I'll never forget laughing at your ass when you said that. I almost felt bad for you. "This dude's only friends really are on D2" I really wish I had taken Screenshots of some of my convos with some of the people you think really like you. Why do you think I didn't follow you to L3G1T when you asked me? Your ass is constantly trying to stroke your e-pride.

1. I know all about your life cuz you tell me. You actually hate your life
2. you know about my life, its wonderful law school student, money, beautiful girlfriend, amazing family, wonderful home. perfect grades. 8 sports. Ill pride now because you say my life sucks so let me tell you a little bit about my life that will put you down. Facebook me too, you'll find these proofs on there.

Your right I don't have many friends on d2, I could really care less who im friends with on d2. As dick as it is to say that it is true. you guys are all people I dont know and only on a game. The only two people im SLIGHTLY close with it jim (who yes we have our bad times) and brandon. But tbh this is just a game and I could care less about ppl here. My life>d2. Btw I already am moving to median we all know this, my sorc trade thread is posted with a bin that brandon said he might bin soon so... lol. Tbh you said your selling your sorc, go ahead and sell it because you cant svs for shit..

Tired of you saying I bm in ft5 wagers and shit when I gm everyone in wagers because I could care less. I gm vs all even when i get modded against simply because its a game. Dont want me to pride so much with all this? Then dont lie about me. You know damn well you wouldn't have won that if jim can toy with you and win. Brood can toy with you, batman can toy with you. your one of the few at the top of this svs ladder that just inherited your spot.

back on the brandon note...Im not in charge of svs ladder now batman is. Batman allowed it, brandon is my good friend and he knows i was on the verge of kicking him off myself. Now batman is in charge so go to batman concerning him

Now bring it on sweetheart <3 show me your response to this because I don't need to lie about my life to be happy lol. :wub:

This post was edited by Westville on Jun 6 2011 06:02pm
Gold: 1,393.50
Jun 6 2011 06:03pm
wow lol

good evening everyone

B)
Jun 6 2011 06:03pm
better yet pyro ill even reduel you even though you forfeited, and even though it was 2-0 ill reduel you 0-0 if u want more proof.
Gold: 63,562.00
Jun 6 2011 06:04pm
Quote (fbcaptain34 @ Jun 6 2011 07:03pm)
wow lol

good evening everyone

B)

:hello:
Gold: 1,393.50
Jun 6 2011 06:05pm
Quote (The_Broodwich @ Jun 6 2011 08:04pm)
:hello:

im logging on vent asap lol
wow lol

good evening everyone

B)

hi :wub:

anyone know a site that dont have hard ass captchas lol.

This post was edited by Westville on Jun 6 2011 06:06pm
Gold: 0.00
Quote (Westville @ Jun 6 2011 08:00pm)
1. I know all about your life cuz you tell me. You actually hate your life
2. you know about my life, its wonderful law school student, money, beautiful girlfriend, amazing family, wonderful home. perfect grades. 8 sports. Ill pride now because you say my life sucks so let me tell you a little bit about my life that will put you down. Facebook me too, you'll find these proofs on there.

Your right I don't have many friends on d2, I could really care less who im friends with on d2. As dick as it is to say that it is true. you guys are all people I dont know and only on a game. The only two people im SLIGHTLY close with it jim (who yes we have our bad times) and brandon. But tbh this is just a game and I could care less about ppl here. My life>d2. Btw I already am moving to median we all know this, my sorc trade thread is posted with a bin that brandon said he might bin soon so... lol. Tbh you said your selling your sorc, go ahead and sell it because you cant svs for shit..

Tired of you saying I bm in ft5 wagers and shit when I gm everyone in wagers because I could care less. I gm vs all even when i get modded against simply because its a game. Dont want me to pride so much with all this? Then dont lie about me. You know damn well you wouldn't have won that if jim can toy with you and win. Brood can toy with you, batman can toy with you. your one of the few at the top of this svs ladder that just inherited your spot.

I could care less about your facebook, and you're wrong about my life. I like how you twist things I've told you. I'm fed up with the military lifestyle, sure. It was cool for a while flying all over the world for free, but over time, you get tired of traveling home only for funerals and Christmas.

As far as you gming vs all.. Fuck it. Sorry Jim, but you're going under the bus, bro. Jim said you used his char to do a FT5. He logged on it right after and there was bm sorb on it. Want to call him a liar, too?
Gold: 396,573.56
wow lol

good evening everyone

B)

ohai :rofl:

edit: i just 1hit hell diablo with my zeal sorc rofl

This post was edited by TaylorSwift on Jun 6 2011 06:07pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic