d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Svs Scel Ladder > Softcore East Ladder Svs
Prev14748495051154Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 566.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 5 2017 09:45am
If u don't put ekoe to the bottom I will be making my own svs ladder and I will personally talk to a jr moderator and explain the situation how u suck off ekoe and ur not fit to run a real ladder cuz ur soft

I lost my #1 spot cuz I had to work and yr allowing him to swap chars at #1

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen

This post was edited by Skidd on Mar 5 2017 09:51am
Mar 5 2017 09:46am
You already banned tgods which is so stupid I can't even explain now ur allowing this?? What's next can I make a es fb and use inferno?
Gold: 29,225.00
Mar 5 2017 09:52am
Quote (Skidd @ Mar 5 2017 10:46am)
You already banned tgods which is so stupid I can't even explain now ur allowing this?? What's next can I make a es fb and use inferno?

the changes made were not made to please ekoe... there was a bunch of us in game testing set ups and decided that we would not allow tgods, as for the element change i was not aware that it would be bm to change elements,however ekoe asked before doing so and i told him it was fine, therefore he will not be losing his spot, in the futrue any element change will revert you to the bottom of the ladder.
Mar 5 2017 09:55am
Quote (jon12345 @ Mar 5 2017 11:52am)
the changes made were not made to please ekoe... there was a bunch of us in game testing set ups and decided that we would not allow tgods, as for the element change i was not aware that it would be bm to change elements,however ekoe asked before doing so and i told him it was fine, therefore he will not be losing his spot, in the futrue any element change will revert you to the bottom of the ladder.

Your a fucking clown LOL
I will be bming all your svs games and everyone i see in this svs ladder

You are all failures at dueling and cannot run a ladder,

Who the fuck are you noobs in a duel game deciding shit this isnt a 1v1 ladder based on your friends this is for the whole ladder community you keep it the same as its always been for years not change it because 5x friends decide on something
Do you even know what FPA is?
Do you even know what Wsg is?
Do you even know what c/T is
Do you even know what a telelock is
Do you even know what a chainlock is
Do you even know what a namelock is

???????

Must be your first ladder ever cuz you have no idea how to run it

To all you gm svs this is not fair if i were u guys id leave

Changing element and not going to bottom..
Thats like me on the 1v1 ladder getting #1 with my trapsin then swapping to druid
RofL
Gold: 24,468.51
Mar 5 2017 10:21am
Quote (Skidd @ Mar 5 2017 10:55am)
Your a fucking clown LOL
I will be bming all your svs games and everyone i see in this svs ladder

You are all failures at dueling and cannot run a ladder,

Who the fuck are you noobs in a duel game deciding shit this isnt a 1v1 ladder based on your friends this is for the whole ladder community you keep it the same as its always been for years not change it because 5x friends decide on something
Do you even know what FPA is?
Do you even know what Wsg is?
Do you even know what c/T is
Do you even know what a telelock is
Do you even know what a chainlock is
Do you even know what a namelock is

???????

Must be your first ladder ever cuz you have no idea how to run it

To all you gm svs this is not fair if i were u guys id leave

Changing element and not going to bottom..
Thats like me on the 1v1 ladder getting #1 with my trapsin then swapping to druid
RofL

Skidd I hope you realize you sound like a child.
Gold: 8.31
Warn: 20%
Mar 5 2017 10:26am
any change in char = bottom o the list. how its always been
Gold: 29,225.00
Mar 5 2017 10:32am
Quote (ODStrawberry @ Mar 5 2017 11:26am)

yes this is begin put in effect now, if u read the rulle set there nothing that states anything about this. in future any element change with revert u to bottom of the ladder.
Mar 5 2017 10:33am
Quote (MoeTidus @ Mar 5 2017 12:21pm)
Skidd I hope you realize you sound like a child.

Id rather rage and sound like a child then run a 1v1 svs ladder like a 9 year old noodle enck virgin

e/

Quote (jon12345 @ Mar 5 2017 12:32pm)
yes this is begin put in effect now, if u read the rulle set there nothing that states anything about this. in future any element change with revert u to bottom of the ladder.

Are you scared of ekoe??

We had a fight about tgods and there was a vote

So lets have a vote now

That ekoe should go to bottom or stay

??
Or are you scared of him jon??

This post was edited by Skidd on Mar 5 2017 10:34am
Gold: 24,468.51
Mar 5 2017 10:35am
Quote (ODStrawberry @ Mar 5 2017 11:26am)

This was never declared st the start of the ladder but is a valid rule. IMO give anyone who has changed elements the option to spec back to the original element or go to the bottom of the ladder. A few days extension on any existing challenges can be allowed to compensate for time it takes to respec.

We can have a reasonable discussion about this without behaving like lunatics and frantics. We've had a healthy and thriving svs ladder for several months and most of us have been having a great time. When people act like assholes it only drives people away.

IMO gm duels means you should have a good mannered attitude as well as playing by the rules.
Mar 5 2017 10:36am
Quote (MoeTidus @ Mar 5 2017 12:35pm)
This was never declared st the start of the ladder but is a valid rule. IMO give anyone who has changed elements the option to spec back to the original element or go to the bottom of the ladder. A few days extension on any existing challenges can be allowed to compensate for time it takes to respec.

We can have a reasonable discussion about this without behaving like lunatics and frantics. We've had a healthy and thriving svs ladder for several months and most of us have been having a great time. When people act like assholes it only drives people away.

IMO gm duels means you should have a good mannered attitude as well as playing by the rules.

Shit talking adds to competetion

-bad mannering of any kind (gold steal, nk, racism) will get you banned

And the rule was never statted cuz jon grabbed his own rules and decided to do his own thing
why didnt you just use garcia's rules they are perfect..
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev14748495051154Next
Add Reply New Topic