d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2ga Vtpk/vcpk Ladder
Prev1464748495062Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
May 11 2021 11:22am
Quote (YourMizery @ May 11 2021 05:21am)
He posted a random v/t with no account name. No Proof. "randomv/t" is noone.

Until an account name is posted next to a name its all fluff.

Registered Account names, and announced Duelers are the only ones that are credited.

Not only are there no Private Wagers posted the fact that the only dueler who can come up with something isn't even a registered account shows just How Number 1 Vigil actually is.

Upon time of duel an account must be registered.

Vigils Undefeated 4-0 in Wagers. Not to mention the fact he shitted on all pub scrubs.

Slammed

Gold: 2,400.15
May 11 2021 06:52pm
Quote (Piwah @ May 11 2021 12:56pm)
The fact you're saying someone else has autism is the funniest shit ever

You follow him around like a psychotic fan then when truths are posted you can't help but deflect and yet again follow him around like a delusional fan boy.

You might actually have a worse mental condition than plm.

Only difference between you, and him is that he posts eminem videos, chain videos, and you post pub duels on alt accounts cause ur too much of a pussy to have ever entered let alone won a wager, and have none to post.

Let people on here know when you get the balls to post a pic of a wager transaction in vtpk let alone in private on bridge.

You have been exposed numerous times over, and that is funnier than any deflective bull shit you could ever say.

You have Never, and will Never take down the Number 1 V/T on Current standings Ladder. You tail Vigil in his shadows. You bm scrub. He is the GM King.

This post was edited by YourMizery on May 11 2021 06:54pm
Gold: 3,470.69
May 11 2021 07:09pm
i personally can attest that vigil is a terrible vtpker and thats why he wont duel me any more :/ poor fella got mad cause i changed what belt i was wearing in that wager it was 2-1 me in the lead so i told his crybaby ass fine ill take off my wins so it was then 0-1 his lead then we got to 4-4 and he actually towned when i got him to 1 hit and admits it and says this as an excuse. this here is solid proof that i beat him its pathetic he tries to flex against anyone id demolish him rn however much fg he wants

VIGIL IS A PATHETIC LIL BITCH EZ, HERE IS LITERAL PROOF OF HIM LOSING THE WAGER THAT HE LIVES BY AND ONLY ONE HE HAS EVER CLAIMED TO WIN ROFL HE CLAIMS ITS ACCEPTABLE CAUSE I TOKEN WHEN I LITERALLY RESTARTED MY SCORE BACK TO 0 AND LET HIM KEEP HIS AFTER A TOKEN ROFL

This post was edited by KappaDpride on May 11 2021 07:29pm
May 11 2021 07:25pm
Quote (KappaDpride @ May 11 2021 08:09pm)
i personally can attest that vigil is a terrible vtpker and thats why he wont duel me any more :/ poor fella got mad cause i changed what belt i was wearing in that wager it was 2-1 me in the lead so i told his crybaby ass fine ill take off my wins so it was then 0-1 his lead then we got to 4-4 and he actually towned when i got him to 1 hit and admits it and says this as an excuse. this hear is solid proof that i beat him its pathetic he tries to flex against anyone id demolish him rn however much fg he wants

https://i.imgur.com/HHunZ70.png

VIGIL IS A PATHETIC LIL BITCH EZ, HERE IS LITERAL PROOF OF HIM LOSING THE WAGER THAT HE LIVES BY AND ONLY ONE HE HAS EVER CLAIMED TO WIN ROFL HE CLAIMS ITS ACCEPTABLE CAUSE I TOKEN WHEN I LITERALLY RESTARTED MY SCORE BACK TO 0 AND LET HIM KEEP HIS AFTER A TOKEN ROFL

Got em!

Quote (YourMizery @ May 11 2021 07:52pm)
You follow him around like a psychotic fan then when truths are posted you can't help but deflect and yet again follow him around like a delusional fan boy.

You might actually have a worse mental condition than plm.

Only difference between you, and him is that he posts eminem videos, chain videos, and you post pub duels on alt accounts cause ur too much of a pussy to have ever entered let alone won a wager, and have none to post.

Let people on here know when you get the balls to post a pic of a wager transaction in vtpk let alone in private on bridge.

You have been exposed numerous times over, and that is funnier than any deflective bull shit you could ever say.

You have Never, and will Never take down the Number 1 V/T on Current standings Ladder. You tail Vigil in his shadows. You bm scrub. He is the GM King.

May 11 2021 07:28pm
Quote (Gasngo @ May 11 2021 06:25pm)

yea rofl the guy is a fucking ClownROfl

and he is projecting hard as fuck cause he is obsessed

This post was edited by KappaDpride on May 11 2021 07:51pm
May 11 2021 07:35pm
Quote (KappaDpride @ May 11 2021 08:28pm)
yea rofl the guy is a fucking ClownROfl

and he is projecting hard as fuck cause he is obsessed

I can’t believe I warned him and mugs to stop talking but then he posted screen shots and forced me to post his 5-0 and 6-2 losses to me on his main account when he announced himself as the best. LOL

I was just leaving him be too and was sitting on that 3 week old ass woopin.

I got all kinds of smiters in the game trying to take me out now, hard to even train when everyone going full gung ho at me rofl.
May 11 2021 07:39pm
Quote (Gasngo @ May 11 2021 06:35pm)
I can’t believe I warned him and mugs to stop talking but then he posted screen shots and forced me to post his 5-0 and 6-2 losses to me on his main account when he announced himself as the best. LOL

I was just leaving him be too and was sitting on that 3 week old ass woopin.

I got all kinds of smiters in the game trying to take me out now, hard to even train when everyone going full gung ho at me rofl.

yea lol they ez af though vigil being the easiest
Gold: 646.70
May 11 2021 11:29pm
Quote (KappaDpride @ 12 May 2021 03:39)
yea lol they ez af though vigil being the easiest

You’re the only one he rly beat shhhh

This post was edited by dedly on May 11 2021 11:29pm
Gold: 2,400.15
May 12 2021 01:17am

If you had wager pics you would have posted them by now, and that would of gotten devins account if not this account locked if we didn't follow through with a wager payment, but as you can see only one wager occured and Vigil won it.

Verba'ld with Fool Proof Logic.

Killed gasngo 84 times. Slammed beyond repair. Not even charsi can save him LMAO

:rofl:

4-0 Undefeated in Wagers. Flawless Victory.

This post was edited by YourMizery on May 12 2021 01:22am
Gold: 646.70
May 12 2021 01:31am
Quote (YourMizery @ 12 May 2021 09:17)
https://i.imgur.com/ofacsO2.png

If you had wager pics you would have posted them by now, and that would of gotten devins account if not this account locked if we didn't follow through with a wager payment, but as you can see only one wager occured and Vigil won it.

Verba'ld with Fool Proof Logic.

https://i.imgur.com/VJPqACL.png
https://i.imgur.com/OpJ3Idk.png

Killed gasngo 84 times. Slammed beyond repair. Not even charsi can save him LMAO

4-0 Undefeated in Wagers. Flawless Victory.

Only one wager but 4-0 in wagers ok
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1464748495062Next
Add Reply New Topic