d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev14243444546353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 17,000.00
Apr 7 2010 04:54pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 7 2010 06:52pm)
ehh..true but im not sure someone has to do it. like keep all the stuff..since we all have small inboxs..lol

have them post in this thread and I will make a new photbucket acct just for them and save them to it
all the admins but only the admins will have access to it

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Apr 7 2010 04:56pm
Gold: 6,929.00
Apr 7 2010 04:54pm
well I know for a fact some curent and former members of this ladder have respect without moving to the bottom

Being a criminal justice minor I know that any Law (rule) is useless unless you have a means to inforce it.

just like any change in the game we have to get over it and realize respec is going to hapen and we cant controal it so lets make it part of our game not try to fight the change.

Im saying this again not from personal perspective but what i feel is good for the community

i have not respect have no intention of respec Im prety happy with how my zealot performs at the moment

I do totaly agree on a ethical and moral note that it is a difernt charecter once restated and in a ideal d2 world blizzard would pit a little X1 x2 x3 for each restat on a charicter.

Thats not going to hapen so the rational me says lets just open it up let people use what d2 was stupid enough to do and consider it part of our game.

Semper Gumbi be flexable :P
Gold: 15,410.01
Apr 7 2010 04:56pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 03:54pm)
have them post in this thread and I will make a new photbuckcet acct just for them and all the admins but only the admins will have access to it

oh thats good idea i guess
Gold: 2,000.00
Apr 7 2010 05:08pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 05:54pm)
have them post in this thread and I will make a new photbucket acct just for them and save them to it
all the admins but only the admins will have access to it

They would need to be pmd to us ofc though or else everyone could see it anyway. If you duel someone enough you'll know what setups they use and can just look at their build and then you could mirror their zealot if you wanted. But yes that would work if they pmd us the s/s's. We could randomly ask for a s/s of their build with a timestamp too. And if they fail the test they get banned for being bm.

Quote (scorpxxxx @ Apr 7 2010 05:54pm)
well I know for a fact some  curent and former members of this ladder have respect without moving to the bottom 

Being a criminal justice  minor I know that  any Law (rule)  is useless unless you have a means to inforce it.

just like any change in the game  we have to get over it  and realize respec is going to hapen  and we cant controal it  so lets make it part of our game not try to fight the change.

Im saying this  again not from  personal perspective but what i feel is good for the community

i have not respect have no intention of respec  Im prety happy with how my zealot performs at the moment

I do totaly agree on a ethical  and moral note that it is a difernt charecter once restated and in a ideal  d2 world  blizzard would  pit  a little X1 x2 x3  for each restat on a charicter.

Thats not going to hapen so the rational me  says  lets just open it up  let people use what d2 was stupid enough to do and consider it part of our game.

Semper Gumbi    be flexable  :P

Meh I guess. If it was a perfect world we wouldn't have had a shifting issue either..

This post was edited by dark-soul on Apr 7 2010 05:09pm
Apr 7 2010 05:11pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Apr 7 2010 07:08pm)
They would need to be pmd to us ofc though or else everyone could see it anyway. If you duel someone enough you'll know what setups they use and can just look at their build and then you could mirror their zealot if you wanted. But yes that would work. We could randomly ask for a s/s of their build with a timestamp too. And if they fail the test they get banned for being bm.

yeah i thought about the Pm thing afterwards although I really dont see the need for so much privacy I can understand why some people would be paranoid about showing thier stats etc

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Apr 7 2010 05:12pm
Apr 7 2010 05:13pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 06:11pm)
yeah i thought about the Pm thing afterwards although I really dont see the need for so much privacy I can understand why some people would be paraoid about showing thier stats etc

Yeah I know but they're only showing the admins. And if they wanted they could just send it to me since i'm pretty much like a vault as far as security goes and don't even have a melee so no worries. It's just an idea though would need to see how people feel about it.
Apr 7 2010 05:15pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Apr 7 2010 07:13pm)
Yeah I know but they're only showing the admins. And if they wanted they could just send it to me since i'm pretty much like a vault as far as security goes and don't even have a melee so no worries. It's just an idea though would need to see how people feel about it.

Well Im like you ... I would like to believe the bulk of people with GM Melee chars are pretty good people and wouldnt lie cheat or be BM....
But Im also not so naive as to think everybody is...

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Apr 7 2010 05:16pm
Gold: 1.00
Apr 7 2010 05:17pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 05:11pm)
yeah i thought about the Pm thing afterwards although I really dont see the need for so much privacy I can understand why some people would be paranoid about showing thier stats etc

dont see a issue with this. show base stats , not geared. turn off fana and zeal no1 will know ur ar/def/life ect. ect. theyld have to match ur gear near exact to get ur exact build anyways

This post was edited by MethodSky on Apr 7 2010 05:19pm
Apr 7 2010 05:27pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 06:15pm)
Well Im like you ... I would like to believe the bulk of people with GM Melee chars are pretty good people and wouldnt lie cheat or be BM....
But Im also not so naive as to think everybody is...

Yeah I know. Like I said if everyone were gm there wouldn't have been any shifting isssues.
Gold: 6,929.00
Apr 7 2010 08:56pm
Quote (MethodSky @ Apr 7 2010 07:17pm)
dont see a issue with this. show base stats , not geared. turn off fana and zeal no1 will know ur ar/def/life ect. ect. theyld have to match ur gear near exact to get ur exact build anyways

you can turn off whatever ya want you give me a set of base stats within 5 min ill tell you your ar def and life if perfect geared :D

also with a restat token readily avail for 20 fg how are you going to check i could restat back to original specs in 2 min then send you the same s/s we going to say you have 1 min to pm a s/s to someone takes me that long to upload it and send it im not a high tec person

Im just playing devels advocate here I dont see that as being a effective sulution its like administering a breath test for BAC 10 hours after you pull someone over for drunk driving.

This post was edited by scorpxxxx on Apr 7 2010 09:01pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev14243444546353Next
Add Reply New Topic