d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev14041424344353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
Apr 7 2010 03:07pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 02:04pm)
exactly my point we dicusses this and voted on it several times and the vote was always the same 4-1.... which means that 2 members of the council caved on their beliefs of what was best for competition ....
not going to say anymore on the subject right now I need to cool off before I say what I really think

Basicly, we can't do anything about it. It's voted nn drama or anything. I'm trying cool myself off I did though when I beat big ben :lol:
Gold: 113.56
Apr 7 2010 03:24pm
Quote (Cyssero @ Apr 7 2010 05:16pm)
This. I think the respec rule is fucking retarded, another reason why I left the ladder. Imo, you should be able to respec, SINCE BLIZZARD MADE IT POSSIBLE, anytime. EVERYONE has the chance to as well, so why the fuck can't you? This rule is retarded, and needs to fucking end. I agree with Bren, and the hard work people do to make it to top 10, then get booted to the bottom for respec, is dumb.

Apologize for dirty mouth, It's how I talk :wacko:

I respec'd and started at the bottom, it's not that big of a deal. If you're still good you'll make it back to the top. This gives you an opportunity to duel many new different people and see what your up against instead of dueling the same top few over and over again.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2010 03:28pm
u know 1 thing i would like to see is the 3 day waiting crap when the person u trying to challenge is in a pending duel that is not done yet..

the ladder will never finish or come to an end if u have to wait that damn long. and on top of it they can ask for an extension so there goes 3 days now is 4 so u pretty much not doing anything cause of all the damn waiting.

Gold: 440.00
Apr 7 2010 03:32pm
There isnt a perfect ladder but the 3 day rule is used across various ladders in general...
You will find that if you research it abit :)
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2010 03:36pm
Quote (IcKOD @ Apr 7 2010 03:28pm)
u know 1 thing i would like to see is the 3 day waiting crap when the person u trying to challenge is in a pending duel that is not done yet..

the ladder will never finish or come to an end if u have to wait that damn long. and on top of it they can ask for an extension so there goes 3 days now is 4 so u pretty much not doing anything cause of all the damn waiting.

you actually never said in that statment what you wanted to see for 1... (although im a really poor reader so maybe i missed that part it just seemed like jumping from thought to thought without finishing) but also being one of the people that have trouble finishing at the current moment we do all have real lives to take care of 8( normally i feel like i wait forever also (its just right now im in huge hole for finals cause architecture donest = final test = 3 months of all nighters for 1 final presentation) but at the same time i do consider people have shit to do they have gfs wives family and its not always as easy for everyone to be on in those 3 days
Apr 7 2010 03:41pm
Quote (CoffeeMasterX @ Apr 7 2010 02:24pm)
I respec'd and started at the bottom, it's not that big of a deal. If you're still good you'll make it back to the top. This gives you an opportunity to duel many new different people and see what your up against instead of dueling the same top few over and over again.

That's true.
Quote (IcKOD @ Apr 7 2010 02:28pm)

3 day dodge rule has be enforce because a lot of reasons sometimes people cant make it and sometimes people cant pm that people they usally pm lil late like in 3 days or 2 days.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Apr 7 2010 03:42pm
Apr 7 2010 04:20pm

next action comes to my mind is respect rule. Since we already fixed stupid gear change and shift problem. we work on another problem on my list and that's respecting tokens and akara problem. since i dont know whos telling truth or not. Soon of this week, I should pms admins about to keep the rule or not. I rather just keep it beause its nonsense about changing the rule.
Gold: 4,271.99
Apr 7 2010 04:24pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 7 2010 05:20pm)
next action comes to my mind is respect rule. Since we already fixed stupid gear change and shift problem. we work on another problem on my list and that's respecting tokens  and akara problem. since i dont know whos telling truth or not. Soon of this week,  I should pms admins about to keep the rule or not.  I rather just keep it beause its nonsense about changing the rule.

This rule has flaws and no way of knowing if they have respected.
Its better off getting voided
Apr 7 2010 04:26pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Apr 7 2010 03:24pm)
This rule has flaws and no way of knowing if they have respected.
Its better off getting voided

too many flaws actually -_- but brad is right.
Quote (dark-soul @ Apr 7 2010 03:23pm)
The respec rule doesn't need to be changed imo. A respec pretty much = a remake and whenever someone remakes their char they get put at the bottom. And I like to believe that the majority of the people on this ladder are gm and honest so don't say only the honest are hurt by this rule.
Gold: 2,000.00
Apr 7 2010 04:34pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Apr 7 2010 05:31pm)
Never said remake = being placed at the bottom but should be common sense. If someone completely remakes their char you're essentially dueling a different zealot so why would they keep their spot? I don't really see an argument against the rule except "you don't know if someone did it" but why do you people seem to be lacking in the trust department with the others on this ladder? Its gm melee this isn't caster dueling the majority of people involved in it are very gm honest people.

^^

Iso a real argument against the rule.

This post was edited by dark-soul on Apr 7 2010 04:36pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev14041424344353Next
Add Reply New Topic