d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2ga Vtpk/vcpk Ladder
Prev1394041424362Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2021 05:20pm
Quote (YourMizery @ May 7 2021 11:08pm)
Vigil mopped up all the egomaniacs with their own petty drivel when they were rambling on with their racist dog shit rants when he first got here.
He was choppin it up with normal duelers until the racist rants, and fake pride duels started from all the degenerates.
Now he's put all the nobodys in their place can move on to D2R. An actual community that can hold their own in real wagers in private, and doesn't get a hard on for public practice duels.

As said, 4-0 Undefeated Wagers.

No Wager pics here on Vigil, and it's gonna be Reposted to Verbal the nobodys, over and over again. :rofl:

Anyone with common sense would see that "had multiple hits on that one" statement on the message log is near the top on the first pic, and then closer to the bottom on the second. Which infers that the message log was scrolled up to show the 5th kill.

Noone who wins an ft5 proceeds to just die 50 times. You have the logic of a high school drop out.

Using my logic proves that Paul was debunked, which works in my favor yet again. Reverse psychology worked as intended. No Ft5 Announced by Paul, has no s/s's.

Posting "practice" duels. Again using your logic against you. That's what they try to do on me, and even then fall flat on their face against a V/T Main. The only character I play, the rest are used to demo how shit they are at their respective class, and are for the memes.

This is exactly why I'm Undefeated 4-0 in Wagers. I mopped the floor with urkel, he doesn't want me to post on him of his smite logs. He was looking for approval from me not the other way around moron why else are all these stooges caught trying to play me in my m/u, and Fail Miserably every time. LMAO

Absolutely moronic how many brain dead turds there are in here :rofl:

No ft5 announced?? This is you admitting its a ft5 after going down 1-0 XD

May 7 2021 05:29pm
Quote (Piwah @ 7 May 2021 18:20)

https://i.imgur.com/Sx4kaH2.png

Gold: 1,303.00
May 7 2021 05:35pm
Quote (YourMizery @ May 7 2021 05:08pm)
Vigil mopped up all the egomaniacs with their own petty drivel when they were rambling on with their racist dog shit rants when he first got here.
He was choppin it up with normal duelers until the racist rants, and fake pride duels started from all the degenerates.
Now he's put all the nobodys in their place can move on to D2R. An actual community that can hold their own in real wagers in private, and doesn't get a hard on for public practice duels.

As said, 4-0 Undefeated Wagers.

No Wager pics here on Vigil, and it's gonna be Reposted to Verbal the nobodys, over and over again. :rofl:

Anyone with common sense would see that "had multiple hits on that one" statement on the message log is near the top on the first pic, and then closer to the bottom on the second. Which infers that the message log was scrolled up to show the 5th kill.

Noone who wins an ft5 proceeds to just die 50 times. You have the logic of a high school drop out.

Using my logic proves that Paul was debunked, which works in my favor yet again. Reverse psychology worked as intended. No Ft5 Announced by Paul, has no s/s's.

Posting "practice" duels. Again using your logic against you. That's what they try to do on me, and even then fall flat on their face against a V/T Main. The only character I play, the rest are used to demo how shit they are at their respective class, and are for the memes.

This is exactly why I'm Undefeated 4-0 in Wagers. I mopped the floor with urkel, he doesn't want me to post on him of his smite logs. He was looking for approval from me not the other way around moron why else are all these stooges caught trying to play me in my m/u, and Fail Miserably every time. LMAO

Absolutely moronic how many brain dead turds there are in here :rofl:

I didn't say you lost 50 times. You lost the following duels versus hotballs after your imaginary ft5, 48-20.
Gold: 2,400.15
May 7 2021 06:31pm
Posts do not show any chat logs of an agreement to a private Wager.

The Ft5 showing I smacked him around in a public game showed the logs before the practice duels occured. You keep getting logically fucked how much further do you need to get dismantled before you deflect like the others. Glad you had the false confidence to get into the details just to get rationally sat.

A guy on an Alt account with no Account associated is a complete and utter joke.

If i hopped on an alt, and didnt register my name then pretended to assimilate into the fpk circle, and then counted the deaths on you then say I'm Vigil after I 5-1 you in practice thats the equivalent to the level of autism you are showing here.

The chat there is used to Lure him into the Ft10 since he randomly started counting on practice duels on an alt then Claiming he was Paul after the fact. That in it of itself shows the lack of skill and insecurity to hop on an alt pretend to be someone you aren't for practice then imagine a ft5 just to get worked with reverse psychology to actually do an official and he dojjed.

Logic isn't your strong suit. Neither is Dueling with Bets on the line.

No Wager Pics as I said. Nothing on Bridge where v/ts actually duel, and Certainly not in private.

Everytime you bark back you come with the same weak posts.

Bodied.

4-0 Undefeated Wager Transactions have been Posted. Stay in your lane Joder Swine

Stay Hiding your transactions. E a s y

May 7 2021 07:04pm
slaint by first time vt with 150 ping XD
May 7 2021 07:07pm
Fanboyism is a disease.

No wager Pics. Yawn. Stay on the hype train view looks nice from practice duel views doesn't it no named alt smiter?

No Pictures of chat log saying that it's Paul and that Vigil would Duel Paul in a ft5? mmm Thought so. Logically Slammed. Used Reverse Psychology to claim Fluke 5 to Lure for an actual Duel after you posed as a new player.

Verbal'd

Oofed.
May 7 2021 09:38pm
Quote (Piwah @ May 7 2021 06:20pm)

https://i.imgur.com/Sx4kaH2.png

this kid thinks he can verbal people by admitting he has made less than 1/100000 their fg in their lifetime. Literally the worst person to even play d2.
May 7 2021 10:01pm
Forum gold is very easy to acquire with exile flips on path of exile, as well as using runescape.

Stay Clueless. You make less money in real life too I bet LMAO
Gold: 646.70
May 8 2021 12:02am
Quote (YourMizery @ 8 May 2021 06:01)
Forum gold is very easy to acquire with exile flips on path of exile, as well as using runescape.

1:5 wager? Ezfgssss

This post was edited by dedly on May 8 2021 12:04am
May 8 2021 10:06am
Quote (YourMizery @ May 7 2021 11:01pm)

Wanna compare bank balances?

Also got a bigger d there too aswell.

This post was edited by Gasngo on May 8 2021 10:07am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1394041424362Next
Add Reply New Topic