d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev13940414243353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
Apr 6 2010 09:27am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 6 2010 08:07am)
Ive been considering hosting weekly tourneys such as I did for members of the ladder melee ladder but ATM there is too much drama complaining about the rules and just general bullshit going on ... maybe once the kids all settle down a bit

ehh u should it would be fun and all lol but we solve problem with the rules jus not shifin part yet lol

but seems like we solve shift problem we warned everybody on every ladder if we catch ANYONE usin shift in ladder match we will do somethin about it no hesiting.

This post was edited by LilNeko on Apr 6 2010 09:30am
Gold: 1,011.00
Apr 6 2010 09:46am
Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 6 2010 11:27am)
ehh u should it would be fun and all lol but we solve problem with the rules jus not shifin part yet lol

but seems like we solve shift problem we warned everybody on every ladder if we catch ANYONE usin shift in ladder match we will do somethin about it no hesiting.

I come from a perfect world where noone cheats or causes drama,... shifting? noone has even heard of that, where I come from. We melee duel for enjoyment/fun/stress relief w/e but never for personal gain or an egotistical desire for fame.

Imaginationland it is.

I don't understand why people would cheat but I guess they have thier reasons, and in my opinion one strike and you are out! no if's and's or but's, once a cheater always a cheater. No respect or honor for them. No redemption.
Gold: 17,000.00
Apr 6 2010 10:00am
Quote (hsc420 @ Apr 6 2010 11:46am)
I come from a perfect world where noone cheats or causes drama,... shifting? noone has even heard of that, where I come from. We melee duel for enjoyment/fun/stress relief w/e but never for personal gain or an egotistical desire for fame.

Imaginationland it is.

I don't understand why people would cheat but I guess they have thier reasons, and in my opinion one strike and you are out! no if's and's or but's, once a cheater always a cheater. No respect or honor for them. No redemption.

I agree with you 100% but so far its been moslty suspicion and accusations, as far as I know nobody has been proven to be cheating during a challenge or tourney... 1 person was caught cheating in just a random duel but i think he blew it off as he was just testing it out or some shit

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Apr 6 2010 10:03am
Apr 6 2010 10:05am
Quote (hsc420 @ Apr 6 2010 08:46am)

Imaginationland it is.

Because it seems like people can't win they have to sink to a level just to win or any way of possiable to win a ladder match to do whatever they can even shifting in most random chances. I don't want cheaters or anything on ladders i perfer having enjoyment/fun/stress relief and much more. I hate cheaters and melee isnt fun with cheaters around.
Gold: 6,929.00
Apr 6 2010 10:59am
Quote (hsc420 @ Apr 6 2010 11:46am)

Imaginationland it is.

I come from that same world 8+ years of melee and never realy had to think is this person shifting bming etc. I hate the fact that it even has to enter my thoughts.

Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 6 2010 12:05pm)
Because it seems like people can't win they have to sink to a level just to win or any way of possiable to win a ladder match to do whatever they can even shifting in most random chances. I don't want cheaters or anything on ladders i perfer having enjoyment/fun/stress relief and much more. I hate cheaters and melee isnt fun with cheaters around.

vouch this 100% If we allow or dismiss bm behavior It will just spread and destroy the fun competiions we have enjoyed for years if theirs a piece of roten fruit lets get rid of it before it rots the rest of the basket. But lets make sure were correct theirs nothing worse that falsely acusing someone.

This post was edited by scorpxxxx on Apr 6 2010 11:01am
Gold: 440.00
Apr 7 2010 01:14pm
Good people that actually update :stonetoss: The Spamming babies
Gold: 125.92
Apr 7 2010 01:35pm
Quote (scorpxxxx @ Apr 6 2010 11:59am)
I come from that same world  8+ years of melee and never realy had to think is this person shifting bming etc.  I hate the fact that it even has to enter my thoughts.

vouch this 100% If we allow or dismiss bm behavior It will just spread and destroy the fun competiions we have enjoyed for years if theirs a piece of roten fruit lets get rid of it before it rots the rest of the basket. But lets make sure were correct theirs nothing worse that falsely acusing someone.

shifting has only been considered bm in the last 2 years. it's easy to counteract. like the complete elimination of elemental damage, it's just another stupid rule someone made after i quit hosting the tourneys.
Apr 7 2010 02:57pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 01:49pm)
If I thought this was how all the Admins really felt I would support it but the last time we voted on this which wasnt that long ago the tally was 4-1 Aginst this rule change....
The only explanation is the other 2 voters caved due to mass whining and lobbying on the part of another certain Member of the council.
When members of the council have their beliefs and opinions swayed by persistant arm twisting by other mebers of the council it compromises the integrity of the council..
I am go to have to do some serious thinking about my future involvement on this ladder and as a member of the council

I 100% suported the 1 gear change but i'm hearing a lot of complains about nobody can gear and people are loosin matches left and right. I'm really tired of out so I thought about it for like few hours and decide made vote about it. I don't wanna have meeting because its going cause chaos left and right just perfer going straight yes or no vote. It got outvoted therefore, I can't do anything about it. You should actually serious thinking about it. I would but I don't want to. some times we can't get what we want or want keep our rules.

funny though, we dicuss this 5 times and we all said no it was 4-1 also lol
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2010 02:59pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Apr 6 2010 09:46am)

Imaginationland it is.

i dont believe this im sorry 8( i walked away from a lotta members on that old ladder whom were shifting (or standing in their space as i walked away) i kept my mouth shut though cause i complained to much already that i was the boy who cried wolf.. and i tried to get heng to moderate some duels but i was pressured into dueling upon my opponents convinience rather then a time when heng could log on to see it..

Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 7 2010 02:57pm)
I 100% suported the 1 gear change but i'm hearing a lot of complains about nobody can gear and people are loosin matches left and right. I'm really tired of out so I thought about it for like few hours and decide made vote about it. I don't wanna have meeting because its going cause chaos left and right just perfer going straight yes or no vote. It got outvoted therefore, I can't do anything about it. You should actually serious thinking about it. I would but I don't want to. some times we can't get what we want or want keep our rules.

maybe the complaints werent so much complaints and arm twisting.. but private debats that lead to change of mind? And i cant state it enough times i guess cause i get ignored always -.- its unfair to not have gear changes for fury druids and u guys believe that it has to be equal for zealer and fury druid.. i mean fury druids need more gear changes you have 3 sets of armors in ur stash to gear off of or more (and the VERY far and few that have less i know..) so i dont know what your defense is going to be how fast you going to swing or how much dmg your going to deal..

these once again are all important factors in how a druid will gear.. you swing fast i gear for fhr u swing with lack of dmg i wont become stunned by big hits less fhr.. you have low defense i use less ar.. how am i supposed to know whats gonna happen then until the first duel or 2 8( and yea sure remember them for the next time and you will be better.. ok maybe they changed armors and i just got screwed again being a fury druid 8( cause i geared for ur last duel which was low defense now i have low ar and you has huge defense now but i cant hit you..

Most zealers also in particulare vs a zealer have a common thought on what to use (with 1 piece gear changes that can sway a duel..) so they walk in knowing their #1 gear i walk in totally cluess what they are using

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 03:04pm)
exactly  my point we dicusses this and voted on it several times and the vote was always the same 4-1.... which means that 2 members of the council caved on their beliefs of what was best for competition ....
not going to say anymore on the subject right now I need to cool off  before I say what I really think

isnt that the goal to have most competition possiable 8(

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Apr 7 2010 02:40pm)
edited the rule change ... and so begins the decline of stradegy and the beginning of mass random gear changes ...  This really pissesd me off

I am confused by this post  what challenge did who win?

im sooo confused the competition isnt better if the strategy is lower, thats what everyone prides themself in is strategy, i kinda feel like those are contradicting statments they should hold hands and they arent -.-

This post was edited by eric_mendoza on Apr 7 2010 03:09pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Apr 7 2010 03:04pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Apr 7 2010 04:57pm)

exactly my point we dicusses this and voted on it several times and the vote was always the same 4-1.... which means that 2 members of the council caved on their beliefs of what was best for competition ....
not going to say anymore on the subject right now I need to cool off before I say what I really think

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev13940414243353Next
Add Reply New Topic