d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > - Art Of War Bvb Duels - > Europe - Non Ladder
Prev1390391392393394650Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Feb 22 2024 04:05pm
Quote (Takashi @ 22 Feb 2024 23:01)
mrstyle come game: Aow Toy

we can manage a deal like we did with red cruel sword back then :) i know there is atleast 1 item you hardly want now :))

the 1 item i am talking is not demon crest or fools, its hl08 sun skin .)

not trading you my demon crest tbh, will not let you take advantage of stone hew, carrion sa and dcrest. but u can have hl08 sun if we arrange a deal.
Gold: 49,938.77
Feb 22 2024 04:09pm
Quote (Lyca @ Feb 22 2024 11:54pm)
worth wise dcrest >

must agree akqj here

Quote (AKQJ10 @ Feb 22 2024 11:56pm)
mangler just a top cruel wep but cant win Top fool ba setting , its sexy stats but not the best aow wep , but D crest can use any wep can push ur bvb is top and good , its a best helm on barb

you can see me and vasya win tak best set on mangler , i win him over 50times and vasya using 288ed fool ba win him i saw a lot too

I will prove it soon when I have time for duels

Quote (Takashi @ Feb 23 2024 12:01am)
mrstyle come game: Aow Toy

we can manage a deal like we did with red cruel sword back then :) i know there is atleast 1 item you hardly want now :))

I play for fun and I prefer to play with people who respect the others in the community and to help them not to harm them. If we tolerate the things you do, we will become animals who don't care about the feelings of the others so as long as it depends on me and my play , I won't play with you until you repair the scams of coe and vasya. Sorry.
Feb 22 2024 04:16pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 22 Feb 2024 23:09)

I play for fun and I prefer to play with people who respect the others in the community and to help them not to harm them. If we tolerate the things you do, we will become animals who don't care about the feelings of the others so as long as it depends on me and my play , I won't play with you until you repair the scams of coe and vasya. Sorry.

vasya has traded with me vs demon mangler and my top3 erep visio his fools ba 288ed and dcrest.
ontop he did try to scam me in a trade window with a botd ba while he closed trade window with "no space" and put a botd ba and press green, hope vasya has balls and confirm this happened atleast...

but i am not wondering your post, thats always you Style, first you say "no i dont duell / talk with you" when it comes to profit trades like we had with red cruel cs vs ur 277ed 2 soc fools ba and eagle coil, u act like we was friends for years..
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2024 04:17pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 22 Feb 2024 22:09)

yea bro style im same with you dont play with him anymore , if u pay back items for vasya and coe i will play with you tak :bonk:
Feb 22 2024 04:18pm
@MrStyle

You told me about your "plan" and I know that the Demon Crest is at the top of your wish list, your 717 Erep Def just doesn't fit with the rest of your main barb... You are close to perfection and I have the only helmet that keeps you from perfection... ontop the Sun HL08...

My Demon Crest + -30 Req Carrion SA (Perf -30 Req Jools) + Shadow Fools Ba 288 ED > > > Your Stone Hew 300ED Fools + 717 Def Clean 5 Bo (no skills) Erep Visio + Carrion SA

I outdid you again my bulgarian friend ^_^ It took me a bit longer this time, but I actually only kept the Demon Crest because I knew your "plan" and didn't want you to have top1 in all 3 categories weapon, armor and helmet (for me Stone hew > Ghoul Reaver because 300ed looked nicer) so you were close to the goal.

But unfortunately it didn't work out, I won't let you make your barb 100% perfect, the Demon Crest is missing for that ^_^that will take a while to get away. Try your luck with AKQJ10 and CoE in the next few months / years, you'll manage it, you're usually so patient.

Sooner or later you'll come running like a little "woof woof" dog and ask for Dcrest anyway.

Warn: 30%
Feb 22 2024 04:18pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 22 Feb 2024 23:09)

just worth wise, play wise its a choice of matter too

but infact dcrest would get payd rly well from me. mangler not.

thats why worth wise dcrest >
Feb 22 2024 04:26pm
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 23 2024 12:16am)
vasya has traded with me vs demon mangler and my top3 erep visio his fools ba 288ed and dcrest.
ontop he did try to scam me in a trade window with a botd ba while he closed trade window with "no space" and put a botd ba and press green, hope vasya has balls and confirm this happened atleast...

but i am not wondering your post, thats always you Style, first you say "no i dont duell / talk with you" when it comes to profit trades like we had with red cruel cs vs ur 277ed 2 soc fools ba and eagle coil, u act like we was friends for years..

If you want to be exact you should also admit ur intentions back then to end scams and pay back to the guys you have scammed and the attempts you did as you gave free good items to guys like Childofgod2 which you have scammed in the past. My decisions are based on my business interest thats true but also based on my moral reasons. Like I told you back then , everyone deserves a chance to change his destiny and to repair the mistakes from the past, the chance I gaved you back then was based on ur attempt to do that but I guess pixels are more important than having friends and being honest for you in this moment of your life.
Feb 22 2024 04:32pm
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 23 2024 12:18am)
@MrStyle

You told me about your "plan" and I know that the Demon Crest is at the top of your wish list, your 717 Erep Def just doesn't fit with the rest of your main barb... You are close to perfection and I have the only helmet that keeps you from perfection... ontop the Sun HL08...

My Demon Crest + -30 Req Carrion SA (Perf -30 Req Jools) + Shadow Fools Ba 288 ED > > > Your Stone Hew 300ED Fools + 717 Def Clean 5 Bo (no skills) Erep Visio + Carrion SA

I outdid you again my bulgarian friend ^_^ It took me a bit longer this time, but I actually only kept the Demon Crest because I knew your "plan" and didn't want you to have top1 in all 3 categories weapon, armor and helmet (for me Stone hew > Ghoul Reaver because 300ed looked nicer) so you were close to the goal.

But unfortunately it didn't work out, I won't let you make your barb 100% perfect, the Demon Crest is missing for that ^_^that will take a while to get away. Try your luck with AKQJ10 and CoE in the next few months / years, you'll manage it, you're usually so patient.

Sooner or later you'll come running like a little "woof woof" dog and ask for Dcrest anyway.

About that I will be short , like all of you I want to have all top items for barb but even if I remain on the items I have , I will be satisfied and happy. For me there are more important things.
Feb 22 2024 04:37pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 22 Feb 2024 23:26)
If you want to be exact you should also admit ur intentions back then to end scams and pay back to the guys you have scammed and the attempts you did as you gave free good items to guys like Childofgod2 which you have scammed in the past. My decisions are based on my business interest thats true but also based on my moral reasons. Like I told you back then , everyone deserves a chance to change his destiny and to repair the mistakes from the past, the chance I gaved you back then was based on ur attempt to do that but I guess pixels are more important than having friends and being honest for you in this moment of your life.

IF you want me to be exact, tonight this happened:

My nemesis was actually YOU and not AKQJ10 (I don't like AKQJ10 either because he's a little china yea boy) but I know you've always tried to be better than me.

I was happy with Demon Mangler until YOU bought it from AKQJ10, after that I stopped having fun, we were almost on the same level in terms of items (both Mangler, both Carrion SA) and that annoyed me in the long run.
There was only one way to destroy you, to take your dream helmet and I'll go to any lengths to do it.

If there is currently a ranking in Top of Top AOW EU, you have dropped from 3rd to 4th place today.

With my Demon Crest (and this is still the most expensive item in all realms, @all just google: "d2jsp forums demon crest" and see how much forum gold the helmet went for in the past years, 180k, 200k++ and that the last years!

You'll be subconsciously torturing yourself again from now on because I have the Demon Crest, I have the better Carrion Shell SA and the 12 ED more on your Stone Hew doesn't make up the difference to your CRAP 717 Def 5 Bo NO OTHER SKILLS Erep.

After your moral post you can listen to this from my side too: I'm keeping the Demon Crest for the next few years, and if you come running like a little wau wau, I'll remind you of your post :)

Good night ihr loser.
Feb 22 2024 04:44pm
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 23 2024 12:37am)
IF you want me to be exact, tonight this happened:

My nemesis was actually YOU and not AKQJ10 (I don't like AKQJ10 either because he's a little china yea boy) but I know you've always tried to be better than me.

I was happy with Demon Mangler until YOU bought it from AKQJ10, after that I stopped having fun, we were almost on the same level in terms of items (both Mangler, both Carrion SA) and that annoyed me in the long run.
There was only one way to destroy you, to take your dream helmet and I'll go to any lengths to do it.

If there is currently a ranking in Top of Top AOW EU,you have dropped from 3rd to 4th place today.

With my Demon Crest (and this is still the most expensive item in all realms, @all just google: "d2jsp forums demon crest" and see how much forum gold the helmet went for in the past years, 180k, 200k++ and that the last years!

You'll be subconsciously torturing yourself again from now on because I have the Demon Crest, I have the better Carrion Shell SA and the 12 ED more on your Stone Hew doesn't make up the difference to your CRAP 717 Def 5 Bo NO OTHER SKILLS Erep.

After your moral post you can listen to this from my side too: I'm keeping the Demon Crest for the next few years, and if you come running like a little wau wau, I'll remind you of your post :)

Good night ihr loser.

You really take it personal

I don't mind to be even on 10th place in aow as long as I have achieved it fairly and by myself

Life is not about to screw the system but to build yourself in the best way. I really wish you to understand this one day.

Don't worry about me, as I said I am satisfied with what I have and I don't need hl 08 or dcrest to make me happy. And no , i won't be pming you ingame about dcrest or other items, feel free to upload pictures here if it happens.

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1390391392393394650Next
Add Reply New Topic