d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2ga Vtpk/vcpk Ladder
Prev1383940414262Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,303.00
May 7 2021 11:01am
Quote (Mugs @ May 7 2021 11:40am)
Closer to 4x but ey fuck it lmao.

And everyone else who beats you up.5-0..

It's just sad, especially after the duels, he begged for a vouch from Steve, claiming he wasn't that bad of a person.

Tbh vigil could just be a product of all the toxicity here, something he took a bit too seriously. As with many of us, getting upset over a 20 year old game.
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2021 11:02am
Quote (dedly @ May 7 2021 12:01pm)
Walk much ?

Haven’t walked in a long time, I think y’all all gave up.
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
May 7 2021 11:05am
Quote (Gasngo @ May 7 2021 12:59pm)
Strange how everyone else has real screen shots and the only thing y’all have is a record and no kills on screen from a pally I don’t even remember.

I mean that takes effort if I ever seen it, just like y’all trying to bm me for a 1 loss on a 58-0 record.

At this point nothing surprises me.

Lol I could go to logs but I don't think it shows priv games. You know you got 5-0d and admitted it so its okay.

Quote (tommyd323 @ May 7 2021 01:01pm)
It's just sad, especially after the duels, he begged for a vouch from Steve, claiming he wasn't that bad of a person.

Tbh vigil could just be a product of all the toxicity here, something he took a bit too seriously. As with many of us, getting upset over a 20 year old game.

Please don't try to justify the retard who writes novels to himself until he gets muted for being annoying to.the general population. Please.

This post was edited by Mugs on May 7 2021 11:07am
May 7 2021 11:08am
Quote (Mugs @ May 7 2021 12:05pm)
Lol I could go to logs but I don't think it shows priv games. You know you got 5-0d and admitted it so its okay.

Please don't try to justify the retard who writes novels to himself until he gets muted for being annoying to.the general population. Please.

I lost to a trapper, true story, I can’t kill everyone but I bet I could and will here soon with my new build I’m making, gonna be a monster when all my ideas are combined into one terminator.
Gold: 646.70
May 7 2021 11:14am
Quote (Gasngo @ 7 May 2021 19:08)
I lost to a trapper, true story, I can’t kill everyone but I bet I could and will here soon with my new build I’m making, gonna be a monster when all my ideas are combined into one terminator.

Great now u just need the skill to match that theorycraft
Gold: 1,303.00
May 7 2021 11:16am
Quote (Mugs @ May 7 2021 12:05pm)

What if the poor lad is actually on the spectrum? xD

Guy killed urkel 4x in a row then urkel kills him and he says "finally" "i won like 6 in a row" in friendly svs duels. Who does that? Only a deranged lunatic. lmao

Anyone who automatically starts counting their duels with someone then out of nowhere goes "that's 3" "that's 5" or whatever is definitely on the spectrum. All I'm saying is it's not just vigil who acts this way...
May 7 2021 11:21am
Quote (dedly @ May 7 2021 12:14pm)
Great now u just need the skill to match that theorycraft

Sure thing bud
May 7 2021 11:23am
Quote (Piwah @ May 7 2021 11:58am)
Bump

They can’t see threw their lies to see that clear 5-1

Nice one~
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
May 7 2021 11:58am
Quote (tommyd323 @ May 7 2021 01:16pm)

Guy killed urkel 4x in a row then urkel kills him and he says "finally" "i won like 6 in a row" in friendly svs duels. Who does that? Only a deranged lunatic. lmao

Anyone who automatically starts counting their duels with someone then out of nowhere goes "that's 3" "that's 5" or whatever is definitely on the spectrum. All I'm saying is it's not just vigil who acts this way...

Lmao fuck that kid someone needs to be watching him if that's the case. Maybe that's who posts? His aid?
Gold: 2,400.15
May 7 2021 04:08pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (tommyd323 @ May 7 2021 01:01pm)

Vigil mopped up all the egomaniacs with their own petty drivel when they were rambling on with their racist dog shit rants when he first got here.
He was choppin it up with normal duelers until the racist rants, and fake pride duels started from all the degenerates.
Now he's put all the nobodys in their place can move on to D2R. An actual community that can hold their own in real wagers in private, and doesn't get a hard on for public practice duels.

As said, 4-0 Undefeated Wagers.

No Wager pics here on Vigil, and it's gonna be Reposted to Verbal the nobodys, over and over again. :rofl:

Quote (tommyd323 @ May 7 2021 01:16pm)

Anyone with common sense would see that "had multiple hits on that one" statement on the message log is near the top on the first pic, and then closer to the bottom on the second. Which infers that the message log was scrolled up to show the 5th kill.

Noone who wins an ft5 proceeds to just die 50 times. You have the logic of a high school drop out.

Using my logic proves that Paul was debunked, which works in my favor yet again. Reverse psychology worked as intended. No Ft5 Announced by Paul, has no s/s's.

Posting "practice" duels. Again using your logic against you. That's what they try to do on me, and even then fall flat on their face against a V/T Main. The only character I play, the rest are used to demo how shit they are at their respective class, and are for the memes.

This is exactly why I'm Undefeated 4-0 in Wagers. I mopped the floor with urkel, he doesn't want me to post on him of his smite logs. He was looking for approval from me not the other way around moron why else are all these stooges caught trying to play me in my m/u, and Fail Miserably every time. LMAO

Absolutely moronic how many brain dead turds there are in here :rofl:
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1383940414262Next
Add Reply New Topic