d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > - Art Of War Bvb Duels - > Europe - Non Ladder
Prev1385386387388389650Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Feb 16 2024 12:31pm
Quote (AKQJ10 @ 16 Feb 2024 19:30)
no need to show me you not my tea i like beautiful girl :rofl: and i cant trust a scamm say anthing btw

but u keep ask him items, lmfao
Gold: 49,938.77
Feb 16 2024 12:35pm
Guys, as I said upfront the community is small now

Try to avoid hate speech and just to play and have fun

We all lose from this drama
Feb 16 2024 12:35pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 16 Feb 2024 19:35)
Guys, as I said upfront the community is small now

Try to avoid hate speech and just to play and have fun

We all lose from this drama

what i think about this china ladyboi wont be changed and anybody knows
Feb 16 2024 12:40pm
Quote (Lyca @ Feb 16 2024 08:35pm)
what i think about this china ladyboi wont be changed and anybody knows

Every guy who plays bvb haves some bad taste in the mouth from someone else's actions or words..

If we continue talking and acting like this , the result will be separation, empty games , lack of respect, no deals and no fun. I think noone of us want those things to happen.

This post was edited by MrStyle on Feb 16 2024 12:41pm
Feb 16 2024 12:48pm
Last week I haven't joined aow games exactly because of this drama. The pressure is in the air and no fun.
Remember the matches between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Those guys are big because they respect each other, know how to accept the lose and play for fun and for the glory but in the fair way
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2024 12:55pm
Quote (Lyca @ 16 Feb 2024 18:31)
but u keep ask him items, lmfao

his items suck so many years btw who will see or ask u see his items is good because ur items sucker than him :rofl:
Feb 16 2024 12:59pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 16 Feb 2024 19:48)
Last week I haven't joined aow games exactly because of this drama. The pressure is in the air and no fun.
Remember the matches between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Those guys are big because they respect each other, know how to accept the lose and play for fun and for the glory but in the fair way

Quote (MrStyle @ 16 Feb 2024 19:40)
Every guy who plays bvb haves some bad taste in the mouth from someone else's actions or words..

If we continue talking and acting like this , the result will be separation, empty games , lack of respect, no deals and no fun. I think noone of us want those things to happen.

i dont wanna feed it rly more here and was ofc no offense mate
im out of any drama at all, posting barly too avoid it also not like today
and somehow u ofc right, but still wont be his friend after all, he just got a behavior i cant deal for long without say any tbh.

ive give too many bad feelsing the overhand in past what my tag now shows somehow, while im one of the best payer ever in d2 tbh..
but things happen

all over im tryn too say is, im not rly mad at him also.
i just cant deal such kinds of ppls for long as said.
else i wont keep doin the drama unless such stupid nonsense comes from him like now.

he accusing taka non stop but is one of his closest friends ingame.
so pls just stfu and read the topic if so. (means ak not u ofc)
but he keep acting, and any action got a reaction.

but yea i will keep it like the last few weeks and stay out of this.
in most cases its just anyway triggering each other anyway, without any real point.
so thats was the last from me for some for some hehe

Quote (AKQJ10 @ 16 Feb 2024 19:55)
his items suck so many years btw who will see or ask u see his items is good because ur items sucker than him :rofl:

i could say some but, get lost dude as u are anyway
Warn: 10%
Feb 16 2024 01:08pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (AKQJ10 @ 16 Feb 2024 19:30)
no need to show me you not my tea i like beautiful girl :rofl: and i cant trust a scamm say anthing btw

you little chinese wannabe faggot, unlike you i am in my mid thirties and have a 9 year marriage, now divorced but certainly not as gay as you, i once saw your picture in your profile, with your kids arm joint where your watch you wore was wider than your arm joint and you looked like a gay chinese with your 1,50m and 55kg.

unlike you, i enjoy life and have gotten quite a few women, last summer alone i had 3 relationships with women you can only dream of, but your dreams are probably limited to the d2 aow items. I have fun in life and have fucked more women than you can ever imagine in your little Chinese brain...

here are from my last vacation in the summer 2023, I'm curious how you want to counter that, you cunt king

https://imgur.com/a/wxKoER0

I agree with you Style, but in AKQJ10 case: You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.

He asks for a picture like he is something "big" and then comes with this, sorry, can not hold me back in this case of kids who try to act big....
Feb 16 2024 01:10pm

Quote (Takashi @ 16 Feb 2024 20:08)
you little chinese wannabe faggot, unlike you i am in my mid thirties and have a 9 year marriage, now divorced but certainly not as gay as you, i once saw your picture in your profile, with your kids arm joint where your watch you wore was wider than your arm joint and you looked like a gay chinese with your 1,50m and 55kg.

unlike you, i enjoy life and have gotten quite a few women, last summer alone i had 3 relationships with women you can only dream of, but your dreams are probably limited to the d2 aow items. I have fun in life and have fucked more women than you can ever imagine in your little Chinese brain...

here are from my last vacation in the summer 2023, I'm curious how you want to counter that, you cunt king

https://imgur.com/a/wxKoER0

I agree with you Style, but in AKQJ10 case: You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.

He asks for a picture like he is something "big" and then comes with this, sorry, can not hold me back in this case of kids who try to act big....

ich hab öfter gefickt als du gepisst hast!
Warn: 10%
Feb 16 2024 01:11pm

this time i agree 100% and from now on AKQJ10 will be ignored for ever my side.
No more fights from my side, i said all to this yea boy

@AKQJ10 never ever EVER ask me again to trade anything of my items, remember that i am one one who gave you the old demon mangler (and i am happy the top1 weap of all realms is on MrSTyle hands and hope he will never give or trade it back to you, like your old erep visio, like your red cruel cs and much more)

You are lost, you little chinese boy or lady boy or whatever you are.

/muted squelched for ever in game too.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1385386387388389650Next
Add Reply New Topic