d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > - Art Of War Bvb Duels - > Europe - Non Ladder
Prev1384385386387388650Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Feb 16 2024 10:31am
Quote (Takashi @ 16 Feb 2024 17:22)
Please stop spam in Bree's topic. If you guys got a problem, use the PN function.

Anyone up for Aow?

I create game soon.

Anything I say is a historical note, kk?
Gold: 49,938.77
Feb 16 2024 10:34am
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 16 2024 06:22pm)
Please stop spam in Bree's topic. If you guys got a problem, use the PN function.

Anyone up for Aow?

I create game soon.

the problem cannot be solved because he is mad

he is blocked but because he is jealous hater spams in public after retired and bored - same kind of guy like dikata

realised 700k can't buy him fun so now he tries to revenge by telling lies/spreading hate and trying to act smart

asked for him to post goldlogs to prove , then he changed version that they are bought outside of jsp

anyone who tells him the truth licks my ass (his words few posts upfront) (he can't understand that he is nobody for this community anymore)

This post was edited by MrStyle on Feb 16 2024 10:43am
Warn: 10%
Feb 16 2024 10:50am
Quote (MrStyle @ 16 Feb 2024 17:34)
the problem cannot be solved because he is mad

he is blocked but because he is jealous hater spams in public after retired and bored - same kind of guy like dikata

realised 700k can't buy him fun so now he tries to revenge by telling lies/spreading hate and trying to act smart

asked for him to post goldlogs to prove , then he changed version that they are bought outside of jsp

anyone who tells him the truth licks my ass (his words few posts upfront) (he can't understand that he is nobody for this community anymore)

I agree with you on many points,
but in one point Manartoth is right, you could also buy Top Aow / Melee items outside Jsp, for example I bought my first Carrion Shell AP directly from SnowJunk33, the communication was via Skype, at that time for 350 EUR and you could also buy items via "cfood" exact domain I don't post here, because it's probably forbidden anyway, there you also had the possibility to buy items outside of Jsp.
Many of the old AoW players had direct contact with Snow, onair and paput. So it was possible to get such items without gold logs and fg.

Now about Manartoth, yes he is a nobody now, few weeks ago I like to remember where he said "as long as I still have the HL08, I can always go back to the AoW Scene and play an important role...".

Well, with the sale of his HL08 there is no more Aow item that makes him interesting :D Ergo yes, he is a nobody, except for his Pala and some other bug belts and rare stuff he has nothing AND he is welcome to try to buy his old items (Carrion SA -30 Req - which I have, Demon Mangler, Dcrest and HL08 ++) with his 700k FG, he would get max 2 items of those I listed, if at all. So bye bye manartoth :D

BTW! GAME: AOW BVB

UP FOR WEEKEND DUELLS! ITS FRIDAYYYY
Gold: 49,938.77
Feb 16 2024 11:00am
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 16 2024 06:50pm)
I agree with you on many points,
but in one point Manartoth is right, you could also buy Top Aow / Melee items outside Jsp, for example I bought my first Carrion Shell AP directly from SnowJunk33, the communication was via Skype, at that time for 350 EUR and you could also buy items via "cfood" exact domain I don't post here, because it's probably forbidden anyway, there you also had the possibility to buy items outside of Jsp.
Many of the old AoW players had direct contact with Snow, onair and paput. So it was possible to get such items without gold logs and fg.

Now about Manartoth, yes he is a nobody now, few weeks ago I like to remember where he said "as long as I still have the HL08, I can always go back to the AoW Scene and play an important role...".

Well, with the sale of his HL08 there is no more Aow item that makes him interesting :D Ergo yes, he is a nobody, except for his Pala and some other bug belts and rare stuff he has nothing AND he is welcome to try to buy his old items (Carrion SA -30 Req - which I have, Demon Mangler, Dcrest and HL08 ++) with his 700k FG, he would get max 2 items of those I listed, if at all. So bye bye manartoth :D

BTW! GAME: AOW BVB

UP FOR WEEKEND DUELLS! ITS FRIDAYYYY

Basicly then he admits that he does illigal action by talking to ppl in jsp and then pay the item with cash right?

Well , basicly i am for respect and order for everyone - it's just a game.

like they say in prison break 4 ''without law and order we will become animals''

but to come in public and say such things like bla bla bla ur profit hunter , u rip off ppl ect. ect. and when u have ripped 1 guy for 1 item for 400k fg. (Manartoth) and ppl still talk he scammed his ''buddy'' clown10666. Thats shameless!

but i guess most of the people take it too seriously and I am the main target because i've bought big number of top items. that's not a crime - work hard , pay good and you may have what u want too.

Feb 16 2024 11:16am
to the paladin "ProUser" who uses TMC TTPK hax and distrub our game and was cleaver to create our priv game before me,

we did another priv game and all are in

if someone wanna join our aow game, wisp me /w AoW

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/qannMQn.jpg[/IMG]
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2024 12:07pm
Quote (vasya @ 16 Feb 2024 09:26)
Finally due to lack of staff on market seems we will back to enigma+botd tours or so. Coz most ppls who own aow items is pretty inactive and now we collecting that staff like ancient artefacts!

Enigma Botd Bvb Arena Tournament is Hamm make for our all old Aow player can get it back we before we all new come to play Aow old memory and can give new want start play Aow barb player a fair choice to join Aow Tour for fun its a really good idea btw , all Barb player 97% up same setting and charms can easy see who is Real Top1 Barb King Player i know B) , btw if a good Player use any items can win no need use Top items = IStred use noraml items can win a lot Top items player last years before

i guess Hamm Next will make a Ebotd + EDC Gm Zeal Tour :rofl: = most years before my old friend Toyota always like making this type Zeal Tour for all D2 player fun
Feb 16 2024 12:10pm
Quote (MrStyle @ 14 Feb 2024 19:00)
Why don't you upload a picture of you ?

Boz he just a little person no need post any picture on his life :rofl:
Big Fat Rat will not easy to give u see they was clever and safe :ph34r:
Feb 16 2024 12:27pm
Quote (AKQJ10 @ 16 Feb 2024 19:10)
Boz he just a little person no need post any picture on his life :rofl:
Big Fat Rat will not easy to give u see they was clever and safe :ph34r:

https://i.imgur.com/4kWpeAV.jpeg

now show your chinese body and face little rat.
Feb 16 2024 12:28pm
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 16 2024 09:27pm)

B)

Feb 16 2024 12:30pm
Quote (Takashi @ 16 Feb 2024 18:27)
https://i.imgur.com/4kWpeAV.jpeg

now show your chinese body and face little rat.

no need to show me you not my tea i like beautiful girl :rofl: and i cant trust a scamm say anthing btw
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1384385386387388650Next
Add Reply New Topic