d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > - Art Of War Bvb Duels - > Europe - Non Ladder
Prev1381382383384385650Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 49,938.77
Feb 15 2024 04:31pm
Quote (Takashi @ Feb 16 2024 12:22am)
Thanks for your posts, I always ask myself the same question...

It took you guys less than an hour to respond to my post here.

That means for me:

1. you have not finished with AoW EU D2Legacy, otherwise you would not check in here every day, possibly every hour, because I have not marked any of the users mentioned to me with @ from my first post, that means you have marked this topic as tracked and check in here every chance you get, that shows how quickly you responded to my post.

2. since the first point is 100% true, it means you regret selling your items and miss AoW d2 legacy, otherwise it would not explain why you are so often active in our topics, you both have no more top Aow items, and that brings us to point 3

3. you would like to play AoW in EU D2 Legacy again, but you don't have any of the top items (examples: Carrion Shell SA, Demon Crest etc.) and you know that you wouldn't have to spend 100k but almost 200-300k per item for these items, which would be against your honor, pride and morale and you would embarrass yourself after all your posts here.

These are facts and my personal opinion, at least one of you will hit all 3 points, probably both

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got

Nostalgia
Gold: 500.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 15 2024 04:43pm
Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 15 2024 10:31pm)
Nostalgia

nostalgia means good feelings about subject - example early 2000s.

When I played few years back I saw dead game and realm.

Now I see even worse.

D2r is much more active and there is something for everyone.. pvp or profit call it how you like. Yet you cunts still getting excited about items you couldn't afford before and many generations left before you even touch

Quote (Takashi @ Feb 15 2024 10:22pm)
Thanks for your posts, I always ask myself the same question...

It took you guys less than an hour to respond to my post here.

That means for me:

1. you have not finished with AoW EU D2Legacy, otherwise you would not check in here every day, possibly every hour, because I have not marked any of the users mentioned to me with @ from my first post, that means you have marked this topic as tracked and check in here every chance you get, that shows how quickly you responded to my post.

2. since the first point is 100% true, it means you regret selling your items and miss AoW d2 legacy, otherwise it would not explain why you are so often active in our topics, you both have no more top Aow items, and that brings us to point 3

3. you would like to play AoW in EU D2 Legacy again, but you don't have any of the top items (examples: Carrion Shell SA, Demon Crest etc.) and you know that you wouldn't have to spend 100k but almost 200-300k per item for these items, which would be against your honor, pride and morale and you would embarrass yourself after all your posts here.

These are facts and my personal opinion, at least one of you will hit all 3 points, probably both

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got

Give me 2 good reasons to start investing money/time in this dead game? To play with you mikele and mrstyle ? :lol:

This shit is gone long time and I'm thankful I managed to quit.

You are thief and attention seeker. Always been out of bvb community, that's why you still here xD

This post was edited by Dikata on Feb 15 2024 05:06pm
Feb 15 2024 04:49pm
Quote (Dikata @ Feb 16 2024 12:43am)
nostalgia means good feelings about subject - example early 2000s.

When I played few years back I saw dead game and realm.

Now I see even worse.

D2r is much active and there is sometingr for everyone.. pvp or profit call it how you like. Yet you cunts still getting excited about items you couldn't afford before and many generations left before you even touch

If d2r was so exciting and so profitable you won't be here even for a second.Stop embarrass yourself.
Gold: 500.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 15 2024 04:51pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 15 2024 10:49pm)
If d2r was so exciting and so profitable you won't be here even for a second.Stop embarrass yourself.

There are thousands of $$ circulating in d2r. That's why you can't even put your feet there yet you play with takashi and all other scumbags.

I have left d2r too I'm just having fun and trolling you.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2024 03:26am
Finally due to lack of staff on market seems we will back to enigma+botd tours or so. Coz most ppls who own aow items is pretty inactive and now we collecting that staff like ancient artefacts!
Gold: 55,000.00
Feb 16 2024 05:34am
Quote (vasya @ Feb 16 2024 09:26am)
Finally due to lack of staff on market seems we will back to enigma+botd tours or so. Coz most ppls who own aow items is pretty inactive and now we collecting that staff like ancient artefacts!

True,

Sadly 2-3 guys hold most of the top stuff in multiple Barbarians lol.

If they have the best stuff no one can challenge them.
Feb 16 2024 05:44am
The top items usually go to the guys who deserve them the most because of the time and efforts spent to get them same as in real life - all want to have a Ferrari but only small number of people can get it / afford it / deserve it.
But that's not a good reason to not play and have fun in aow. We have tested it many times and usually botd ba + good def sa rand adds is enough to have chance to win.
Gold: 440,351.00
Feb 16 2024 06:38am
Quote (MrStyle @ 16 Feb 2024 12:44)
The top items usually go to the guys who deserve them the most because of the time and efforts spent to get them same as in real life - all want to have a Ferrari but only small number of people can get it / afford it / deserve it.
But that's not a good reason to not play and have fun in aow. We have tested it many times and usually botd ba + good def sa rand adds is enough to have chance to win.

I didnt had to sell u or akq some of my stuff, some people are even mad at me because i did, and they would have payed me even better.

When it comes to best payment u was never a good adress
So u deserved mostly nothing, most people sold u stuff because they once thought ur a nice guy.

Mistakes where made

This post was edited by Manartoth on Feb 16 2024 06:43am
Feb 16 2024 06:45am
Quote (Manartoth @ Feb 16 2024 02:38pm)
I didnt had to sell u or akq some of my stuff, some people are even mad at me because i did, and they would have payed me even better.

Had nothing to do with deserving, but whatever xD
When it comes to best payment u was never a good adress
So u deserved mostly nothing, most people sold u stuff because they once thought ur a nice guy.

Mistakes where made

I am and always was a good person but I have one really bad quality - I always tell the truth and some little souls like you hate me because of that. They can't stand the reality of their soul. I have told many times that you are arrogant, greedy and shameless and I can prove it but the shit you say - you can't prove because its simply not true. The fact that you come back over and over again talking shit in aow league even tho that you sold all and you are retired proves how little soul you are.

This post was edited by MrStyle on Feb 16 2024 06:47am
Gold: 440,351.00
Feb 16 2024 06:52am
Quote (MrStyle @ 16 Feb 2024 13:45)
I am and always was a good person but I have one really bad quality - I always tell the truth and some little souls like you hate me because of that. They can't stand the reality of their soul. I have told many times that you are arrogant, greedy and shameless and I can prove it but the shit you say - you can't prove because its simply not true. The fact that you come back over and over again in aow league even tho that you sold all and you are retired proves how little soul you are.

I dont hate u or anybody else in this Forum, hate is a strong feeling
I dont care enough about most people to be able to generate strong Feelings about them.

I just Noticed how u are when u was posting shit in my hl topic thats its not worth more as xxx fg and so on.
That was after i sold u top stuff for fair prices when i could have sold to anyone else for more.

Also that i sold u items due to our long realationsship and u instantly resell to akq for profit and so on.

Also how u fool newbies with prices etc.

Thats just stuff a Desperade Person does.

This post was edited by Manartoth on Feb 16 2024 07:02am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1381382383384385650Next
Add Reply New Topic