d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Pvp Rule Set Discussion Thread > D2:R
Prev1252627282976Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,154.90
Nov 10 2021 05:07pm
Make all duels bvb so can have a chance to win one
Gold: 110.20
Nov 10 2021 05:23pm
how fucking dare you try to nerf my op character ive played for 20 years and still suck at i will never allow this.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 10 2021 06:18pm
Quote (necessaryjpgs @ Nov 10 2021 10:23pm)
I find this absolutely true for pubs. However when I use fade, good players that hit breakpoints are able to escape dragon claw rather routinely

Kind of liked the EU rules for assassin:
Assassin Specific Rules:
- Dual Claw Assassins cannot abs of any kind.
- Burst of speed is banned in claw/claw unless it's Trap vs Necro
- In Trap vs Necro fireblast banned (Kick only)
- Level 1 fireblast only
- Wake of fire banned

Lvl 1 fb is op af still xD
Gold: 2,907.00
Nov 10 2021 07:32pm
Quote (spfraiders1 @ Nov 10 2021 06:23pm)
how fucking dare you try to nerf my op character ive played for 20 years and still suck at i will never allow this.

what you think of the situation?
Gold: 31,184.69
Nov 10 2021 07:58pm
Quote (Botan @ Nov 10 2021 11:20am)
Idk what's worse, the fact that you believe anything you typed here or the fact that you're wrong about it all.

1) you use a 6xum wep vs amazon w/ a maxblock setup: Your strat vs zon= you tele up slow af, get hit a bunch, kick them once, run away, and repeat. You are not good, anyone who watched any of your duels vs audacity just cringes at the sight of this if they have a brain.

2) Austin had no cold res vs a blizzer, he died 1 blizz. How about you duel Chad_Thundercock with no res and see if you win or lose, then you can talk you little cuck. Everyone saw you play like a complete loser vs eleet btw

3) ?_? what are you even talking about the last ones lol.

4) Your sin cost over 100k while almost everyone else rocking chars that cost 10, don't get it twisted you're not sick or good, you're playing a sin with zero disadvantages and still losing tournies. You've never been relevent besides for your jsp guides where pvmers worship you. Never been good at pvp and never will.

Anytime something is said to make sins more balanced in this game you're completely against it. I get it though, you can't even secure tournament wins with sin as busted as she is now, imagine if the playing field was fair. You'd go back to never placing and you don't want and I get it. Get better then.

e; disadavantages not avantages hehe

whoa dude r u mad u cannot beat 100k or wut??!?!?
Gold: 7,305.00
Nov 10 2021 08:06pm
Quote (Botan @ Nov 10 2021 01:20pm)
Idk what's worse, the fact that you believe anything you typed here or the fact that you're wrong about it all.

1) you use a 6xum wep vs amazon w/ a maxblock setup: Your strat vs zon= you tele up slow af, get hit a bunch, kick them once, run away, and repeat. You are not good, anyone who watched any of your duels vs audacity just cringes at the sight of this if they have a brain.

2) Austin had no cold res vs a blizzer, he died 1 blizz. How about you duel Chad_Thundercock with no res and see if you win or lose, then you can talk you little cuck. Everyone saw you play like a complete loser vs eleet btw

3) ?_? what are you even talking about the last ones lol.

4) Your sin cost over 100k while almost everyone else rocking chars that cost 10, don't get it twisted you're not sick or good, you're playing a sin with zero disadvantages and still losing tournies. You've never been relevent besides for your jsp guides where pvmers worship you. Never been good at pvp and never will.

Anytime something is said to make sins more balanced in this game you're completely against it. I get it though, you can't even secure tournament wins with sin as busted as she is now, imagine if the playing field was fair. You'd go back to never placing and you don't want and I get it. Get better then.

e; disadavantages not avantages hehe

WREKT
Gold: 393.01
Warn: 10%
Nov 10 2021 09:29pm
Quote (xEternity @ Nov 10 2021 08:32pm)
^urkel182 what you think of the situation?

Once a whirl girl always a whirl girl GIVE ME BACK MY BOS AND DTALON

In all seriousness I havent dueled on d2r besides 5 mins in a pub with a shit mf sorc so I dont have an opinion on any rule changes until I gear a pvp char

That being said I feel like all of this is only the tip of the iceberg, with no wsg it's only a matter of time until sins start charging up tiger strike with broken bos ias on their permastunned opponents and 1 hit them with auto hit dtalon
Gold: 420.00
Nov 10 2021 09:48pm
Quote (urkel182 @ Nov 10 2021 09:29pm)
Once a whirl girl always a whirl girl GIVE ME BACK MY BOS AND DTALON

In all seriousness I havent dueled on d2r besides 5 mins in a pub with a shit mf sorc so I dont have an opinion on any rule changes until I gear a pvp char

That being said I feel like all of this is only the tip of the iceberg, with no wsg it's only a matter of time until sins start charging up tiger strike with broken bos ias on their permastunned opponents and 1 hit them with auto hit dtalon

BRB making this sin

Only way I can get skillless victory.
Gold: 994.00
Nov 10 2021 09:49pm
I don’t know why people enjoy 1v1. Doesn’t matter if it’s D2 or D2R, a good player can win any 1v1 if they try hard enough on a caster. Blows my mind that people enjoy it.

More idiotic than the balance and practice of 1v1ing is the idea that there’s dozens of people on standby either watching or waiting to play a game. Just shut up and fpk. If you want to do tournaments makes 2v2s or 3v3s. Instead it’s these 1v1s that are boring as fuck to play in or watch.
Gold: 1,893.00
Nov 10 2021 10:01pm
Quote (Aaronoob @ 10 Nov 2021 08:43)
Am not considering allowing the use of poison nova and poison jav zon, or auradin. Play a real class, or u can use those in coooley's events if he allows it.

I am however planning to add the following, so please provide any feedback if you have it:

Rules:
For Diablo 2 Resurrected ONLY - Temporary rules depending on bug resolution:
- Burst of Speed may only be used with heart of the oak. (due to broken ias frame caps)
- Dragon talon and dragon claw are banned. (due to broken block/dodge mechanics)
- Stacking of burst of speed and fade is prohibited. (glitch exists in which both may be applied simultaneously)

General:
- Arguing with the host and/or moderator may lead to disqualification.

Items:
- No more than 410 resist stack is allowed, or 385 with raven frost.

Sorceress Specific Rules:
- May not refill mana pots from the pool mid-duel if using ES
- Energy shield sorcs >80% may not use mana potions

why is psn jav considered cheese (i agree it is) but blizzy isnt? same play style imo

and would no pool/limited pool take care of a lot of the overly defensive/life rep abuse issues?

This post was edited by Bugeater on Nov 10 2021 10:06pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1252627282976Next
Add Reply New Topic