Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Mar 5 2018 10:57am
Lol badospawn appears years later
Gold: 1,111.11
Mar 5 2018 06:07pm
Quote (Jasonn @ Mar 5 2018 07:36am)
That probably was Anthony that prided (antzz sucked at anything besides scamming)

Funny though when I met walk he basically sucked Jim's dick as much as I am, plus he really wasn't that good

Pope mained a fort hdin that would charge pk (lol)

You modded

Go away

For the record I do think Paul was a better hdin, just not by much

Oh and mil is the best bm hdin ever (legit)

Dude this sub forum is so delusional it's actually funny.

You were so horrible as a duelist wtf why are you even commenting :rofl: :rofl: I literally like 40-0'd you cmon dude just stop.

OUT-RANK never even knew me? He literally gave me his account you stupid RANDOM LOOOOOOOL Vert you are a fucking RANDOM LOOOOOOOL dude when I was undefeated before I quit I never even SAW you, that's a good what like 5 whole years that I had a JSP that I was exposing everyone you didn't even play at all? Who are you dude? You used to mod and use TMCPK back in 2007 on PvP East and then fell off and pretend like you're "Old school" fuck out of here wtf!!! LOL

I like to name drop people? Dude I am the name people dropped before I got bored and quit after 15 +years of playing. I was #1 SvS beat Jking 4-1 in 2003 FB vs his Light sorc, who the FUCK are you randoms???? Like just STOP with the BULLSHIT mod accusations you guys are all 2007 + spawns with zero screenshots at ALL saying you're even close to my level?

I played this game from 2000 to 2015 12+ hours a day, you are NOTTTT on my level, you really think you spawning in 2007 and playing 1-2 hours a day + forming a jerk circle is gonna change facts and screenshots?

Fuck out of here, I had such a good laugh just now. :drool:

You said Popemobile is a fort din? WTFF????? LOOOOL dude Pope mobile would fucking decimate you kid what are you TALKING ABOUT????? Walk sucked Poe's dick? You guys are COMPLETELY in denial.

I'm so glad I filled the entire front page with 5-0's of every bitch in here talking shit before I left, excuses don't change facts, story books you write don't change facts. The same 5 spawns circle jerking each other saying random bullshit as if it's a fact. :rofl: :rofl:

You guys never finished #1 in any world ladder and you talk about the best players of all time like they're average? No wonder you'll always stay average, you can't even respect yourself so how could you ever show respect for anybody else?

This post was edited by PuA on Mar 5 2018 06:34pm
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Mar 5 2018 06:24pm
Quote (PuA @ Mar 5 2018 08:07pm)

You were so horrible as a duelist wtf why are you even commenting :rofl: :rofl: I literally like 40-0'd you cmon dude just stop.

OUT-RANK never even knew me? He literally gave me his account you stupid RANDOM LOOOOOOOL Vert you are a fucking RANDOM LOOOOOOOL dude when I was undefeated before I quit I never even SAW you, that's a good what like 5 whole years that I had a JSP that I was exposing everyone you didn't even play at all? Who are you dude? You used to mod and use TMCPK back in 2007 on PvP East and then fell off and pretend like you're "Old school" fuck out of here wtf!!! LOL

I like to name drop people? Dude I am the name people dropped before I got bored and quit after 15 +years of playing. I was #1 SvS beat Jking 4-1 in 2003 FB vs his Light sorc, who the FUCK are you randoms???? Like just STOP with the BULLSHIT mod accusations you guys are all 2007 + spawns with zero screenshots at ALL saying you're even close to my level?

I played this game from 2000 to 2015 12+ hours a day, you are NOTTTT on my level, you really think you spawning in 2007 and playing 1-2 hours a day + forming a jerk circle is gonna change facts and screenshots?

You said Popemobile is a fort din? WTFF????? LOOOOL dude Pope mobile would fucking decimate you kid what are you TALKING ABOUT????? Walk sucked Poe's dick? You guys are COMPLETELY in denial.

I'm so glad I filled the entire front page with 5-0's of every bitch in here talking shit before I left, excuses don't change facts, story books you write don't change facts. The same 5 spawns circle jerking each other saying random bullshit as if it's a fact. :rofl: :rofl:

You guys never finished #1 in any world ladder and you talk about the best players of all time like they're average? No wonder you'll always stay average, you can't even respect yourself so how could you ever show respect for anybody else?

Lol tbh dude i want to know what kind of shit you smoke
Gold: 393.01
Warn: 10%
Mar 5 2018 06:31pm
Quote (PuA @ Mar 5 2018 07:07pm)

lmfao
Gold: 11,376.21
Mar 5 2018 06:57pm
Pua u remember that time you got exposed on Gaia forums crying and being suicidal cuz your d2 chars got stolen or banned or some shit?

Pua u remember when you exposed yourself uploading screenshots and forgot to hide your left click decoy?

Pua you remember that time you got exposed trying to pretend you were walk?

Btw for the claims that walk was "best Hdin ever," walk doesn't even know who you are and he was a decent ladder hdin for his time. Calling him mediocre in comparison to more modern players would be an exaggeration

This post was edited by MrDuDu on Mar 5 2018 07:01pm
Gold: 9,656.56
Mar 5 2018 07:10pm
Quote (PuA @ Mar 5 2018 05:07pm)

Lmfaooooooo
12+ hours a day
Please do some cardio lmao
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Mar 5 2018 07:15pm
Quote (lFuzzyl @ Mar 5 2018 09:10pm)
Lmfaooooooo
12+ hours a day
Please do some cardio lmao

What's really funny is he's still terrible closet modded and liked penis. He also never "posted 5-0s" on anyone lol
Gold: 0.00
Mar 5 2018 07:15pm
Best Bm Hammerdin
Gold: 25.40
Mar 5 2018 07:38pm
Hoping that was a troll thread, and josh was #1 on the old 1v1 world ladder back in 06 for a long time on Druid. Back when ant_885 played.

All the same I’m pretty sure that was a well done troll post.
Gold: 8,743.00
Mar 5 2018 08:02pm
Where's SeRGx when you need him smh...
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1252627282944Next
Closed New Topic