d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2ga Vtpk/vcpk Ladder
Prev1242526272862Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
May 6 2021 01:12pm
Quote (Gasngo @ May 6 2021 03:07pm)
I’m not the guy who comes out of the void of sleep into this world every morning and then questions he’s divinity.

Legit forgot more than you’ll ever know bruh

I just can’t talk to simple minded creatures, y’all wants and needs are beyond my comprehension.

I’m a god and only think of godly things and I destroy to create.

It’s not your fault that your dumb, blame your mind.

Y’all all being sarcastic and trolling me cause I man handled ya boy, I can’t communicate with fake people so I’m confused.

Who's my boy? Other than the people who beat me on ladder? I'm curious.
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2021 01:16pm
Quote (Oldschoolhdin @ May 5 2021 11:50am)
😂😂

Lol no way bro

Check your pms on Facebook, I need your help testing my smiter builds vrs each other.

About to put the final nail in this d2ga coffin.
Gold: 646.70
May 6 2021 01:18pm
Quote (Gasngo @ 6 May 2021 21:07)
I’m not the guy who comes out of the void of sleep into this world every morning and then questions he’s divinity.

I just can’t talk to simple minded creatures, y’all wants and needs are beyond my comprehension.

Y’all all being sarcastic and trolling me cause I man handled ya boy, I can’t communicate with fake people so I’m confused.

Tbh vigil is clear shit and joke of the forum but you lost 11-0 to him and u still talk

Holy fudge
May 6 2021 01:23pm
Quote (dedly @ May 6 2021 02:18pm)
Tbh vigil is clear shit and joke of the forum but you lost 11-0 to him and u still talk

Holy fudge

Fake screen shots, can’t get a real ft5 cause y’all dog shit.

I’d legit bet cash that he would eat your lunch very easily, know your place, your like top 15, we over here battling for kingship.

This post was edited by Gasngo on May 6 2021 01:23pm
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
May 6 2021 01:40pm
Quote (Gasngo @ May 6 2021 03:23pm)
Fake screen shots, can’t get a real ft5 cause y’all dog shit.

I’d legit bet cash that he would eat your lunch very easily, know your place, your like top 15, we over here battling for kingship.

You're battling for king of the spectrum for sure lol
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 60%
May 6 2021 04:14pm
Quote (Gasngo @ May 6 2021 09:07am)

“I’m so smart and you’re stupid”

“I’m so smart I can’t even comprehend your simple thoughts”

No, you’re not smart. You have a severe case of the dunning-Krueger effect and are in fact so fucking far beyond stupid you can’t even comprehend the “needs” of another human being.
May 6 2021 04:41pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ May 6 2021 05:14pm)
“I’m so smart and you’re stupid”

“I’m so smart I can’t even comprehend your simple thoughts”

No, you’re not smart. You have a severe case of the dunning-Krueger effect and are in fact so fucking far beyond stupid you can’t even comprehend the “needs” of another human being.

Don’t be putting your diagnosis on me, your the one who got beat and complaining I used a vc when I’m a known vc.

You literally got beaten 2ce in our last duels and it wasn’t even close so if your shoe fits wear it.

This post was edited by Gasngo on May 6 2021 04:42pm
Gold: 2,400.15
May 6 2021 05:49pm
This is the saddest shit i've ever seen. This guy gasngo/revved/aka plm talks about being a rejected patenter from shark tank that tryed to sue someone and lost the lawsuit. He also claims to be a 32nd degree mason, and claims to eat our offspring for power. He is an absolute projecting Meth head. Everything he says in-game demonstrates that. He asks people to xfer for hours literally logs show 4-5 hours of him asking for xfers when you can run two instances of one game at the same time to self x-fer on d2ga.

He got bodied 11-0 and 14-0 then he decided to change his account to "Gasngo" the day of being posterized, and no longer posts on "revved". Worst part is that he rambles on with some guy named "drfaggot" so that he has someone to actually talk back to because that isn't Vigil. If you don't see any posts directly from me, it isn't Vigil.

She/aka Plm doesn't have any pictures to "edit" and is getting posterized with Full unedited Screenshots LOL Take your Meds Gasngo.

Gold: 2,400.15
May 6 2021 05:56pm
Trev pulled out a v/t which he doesn't use to duel Vigil after he lost that duel, and also mentioned that Vigil was in the top 10 for druids. Wouldn't be wasting time sitting there doing all that if he was "sarcastic". Same as Jas using a v/t which he doesn't use to duel Vigil. Piwah's Delusional and stays fearing Vigil. Vigil's Undefeated in Private Vtpk Bridge Wagers. No need to worry about random d2ga duelers that count imaginary arena duels in their heads with no unedited pics to back up the fluff talk. Undefeated. Been there, Cucked that. Pauls got no wager pics. Just mumbles like a rabid dog.
May 6 2021 06:02pm
I’m not even reading anything your posting as it’s a joke.

I got a real joke

Anyone wanna bet 1000$ that vigil is now a vc?

He’s litteraly copying everything I do down to my play style, it’s so weird it’s almost unbelievable. I’ll give it to him he ain’t quitting and he knows who to learn from but this is sad honestly I was expecting more from ga.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1242526272862Next
Add Reply New Topic