d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev12425262728353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
Mar 16 2010 05:42pm
Quote (scorpxxxx @ Mar 16 2010 04:21pm)
hmm how many restats should we allow per set along with gear changes? :wallbash: :rofl:

Only ONCE per char.
Gold: 17,000.00
Mar 16 2010 05:44pm
I guess I am going to retract my suggestion for a Giant Tourney/ Duel Off to estiablish New ranks After Reset... I still think it would have been a very fun challenging and Fair way for the 2 Ladders to merge but it seems only a couple of people agree with me and I dont want to cause dessension in the Melee Community. And BTW it was just a suggestion anyway
It isnt going to make that much differance to me personally either way because I have always been a ladder player so I probably wont be on NL much anyway... I was just trying to give the guys on my ladder a chance to compete with equally ranked chars of the UGML.
Gold: 1,011.00
Mar 16 2010 05:49pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 16 2010 07:42pm)
Only ONCE per char.

Twice for you cuz girl!

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mar 16 2010 07:44pm)
I guess I am going to retract my suggestion for a Giant Tourney/ Duel Off to estiablish New ranks After Reset... I still think it would have been a very fun challenging and Fair way for the 2 Ladders to merge but it seems only a couple of people agree with me and I dont want to cause dessension in the Melee Community. And BTW it was just a suggestion anyway
It isnt going to make that much differance to me personally either way because I have always been a ladder player so I probably wont be on NL much anyway... I was just trying to give the guys on my ladder a chance to compete with equally ranked chars of the UGML.

I still think a duel off would be neat just for bragging rites not for rank. If some of "us" ladder folk want to be reminded of our old ranks put them in parentheses and when we join the bottom of the ladder we can remember where we once stood on ladder!

Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 16 2010 07:51pm)
I wish :lol:

hehehe

This post was edited by hsc420 on Mar 16 2010 05:56pm
Mar 16 2010 05:51pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Mar 16 2010 04:49pm)
Twice for you cuz girl!

I wish :lol:
Gold: 2,000.00
Mar 16 2010 06:19pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mar 16 2010 06:44pm)
I guess I am going to retract my suggestion for a Giant Tourney/ Duel Off to estiablish  New ranks After Reset... I still think it would have been a very fun challenging and Fair way for the 2 Ladders to merge but it seems only a couple of people agree with me and I dont want to cause dessension in the Melee Community. And BTW it was just a suggestion anyway
It isnt going to make that much differance to me personally either way because I have always been a ladder player so I probably wont be on NL much  anyway...  I was just trying to give the guys on my ladder a chance to compete with equally ranked chars of the UGML.

They still have a chance to compete they just wouldn't start at the same rank they previously had. If they're good enough they would eventually get that rank back anyway so it shouldn't really matter.

Quote (eric_mendoza @ Mar 16 2010 06:15pm)
I would like to propose that a sage is looked upon differently.  We all can agree it can be a nusance sometimes... I want to also argue that sage not be tampored with (howl..) and that it is not complained about that what the sage does...
Sage is a necessary object for a fury druid to duel with... I hear so often you wont cause sage interfierance... and Imo that should be auto lose for sore loser.. i dont cry (outloud) when my sage is killed... I mean its a 50/50 chance that it helps me and that it doesnt help me...

we will take scenarios that are realistic and then give my point of view... on the opposing end as a fury druid...
My sage interfiers takes a few blows..(not even a few usually) ok yea it mighta helped me.... if i won... i dont hear any complaints if i lose though and my sage interfiers.. such as.........

1. your  first hit lands torch fire my sage is 1 hit ko begging of duel i just lose almost 1/2 my life..... why arent you complaining now about sage interfierance?
2. what about ravens/highlords/ frost nova or nova casting from gloves helmets wearpons?!?! u 1hit ko my sage again without torch fire...
3. the sage NEVER interfiers but your torch fire caught it and i lost half my life... Why are you allowed to howl mine away for interfierance? make ur torch fire go away because all that happens when you howl it is it pops right back ontop of me and half the times someone brgs a barb to howl they disregard which way they howl even though i ask them to howl towards town

what about the times howl sends my sage out of its radius it gives bonus.. sure its a long way its temporary cause it pops back onto me but that temporary moment can mean u connecting and because i have no oak up.. u land a big hit.. lets say i have 10k life with sage the sage radius is to far out for 1 set i pop down to 5k life 2k hit im down to 3k life sage takes place my life only goes up to 6k not the 8k i would have had if u left the sage alone...

ok thats a slim chance i know..

but theres another slim chance when the radius disapears u land a big hit sends me into stun lock because its w/e larger then 10% or w/e of my life well u catch me in stun lock its almost a auto lose for me even with 86fhr...

these slim chances are starting to add up ;/

what about just the theory that zealers have so much more dmg power more then fury druids that it naturally sends a fury druid into stun lock and taking a moment of heat off a fury druid gives them a chance because they also have the benefit of such huge ias that a fury druid almost cant compare with...

alls im saying is that its a 50/50 chance that my sage interfiering helps and 50/50 it doesnt help so no whining and howl just doesnt help either party.. it hurts both parties.. (imo it hurts me more cause that sage poping onto me means its gonna die because of rapid hits..) i mean isnt melee all about chances? 50/50 sounds fair to me...

If anyone actually cries about losing because they hit your sage they're just sore losers and tell them to qq.

This post was edited by dark-soul on Mar 16 2010 06:20pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 16 2010 06:30pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 16 2010 06:19pm)
They still have a chance to compete they just wouldn't start at the same rank they previously had. If they're good enough they would eventually get that rank back anyway so it shouldn't really matter.

If anyone actually cries about losing because they hit your sage they're just sore losers and tell them to qq.

imo it should be auto lose -.- otherwise i gonna have to start crying when my sage dies and we all know im #1 at rage/sob threading...
Mar 16 2010 06:32pm
Quote (eric_mendoza @ Mar 16 2010 07:30pm)
imo it should be auto lose -.- otherwise i gonna have to start crying when my sage dies and we all know im #1 at rage/sob threading...

What should be auto lose? Just because your sage dies doesn't mean you will lose 100% of the time.
Mar 16 2010 06:38pm
You can always recast your oak..It's Gm, I belive. XD
Gold: 6,929.00
Mar 16 2010 06:58pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 16 2010 07:38pm)

yah but when eric recast he cast the sage right on top of you bm imo :lol:
Mar 16 2010 07:05pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 16 2010 07:38pm)