d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Nl Melee Lader Discussions And Suggestions > Thnks For The Inputs :)
Prev12324252627353Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
Mar 16 2010 02:45pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Mar 16 2010 01:38pm)
nope i just read it and now ican infinitely remake my 99 chars in any form i want ^_^
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=22048465669&postId=220475415633&sid=3000#2

yea u can XD
Gold: 2,000.00
Mar 16 2010 02:45pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Mar 16 2010 03:45pm)
yea u can XD

godly-pk = a hdin in .13 xD
Gold: 15,410.01
Mar 16 2010 02:46pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 16 2010 01:45pm)

or smiter lolwut?
Gold: 4,271.99
Mar 16 2010 03:55pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 16 2010 03:45pm)

canbe a hdin for a second a smiter for the next a vt a minute later a zealer an hour later ^_^
damn this will kill the game.
Gold: 6.66
Mar 16 2010 04:19pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Mar 16 2010 05:55pm)
canbe a hdin for a second a smiter for the next a vt a minute later a zealer an hour later ^_^
damn this will kill the game.

this is true
Gold: 0.00
Mar 16 2010 05:15pm
I would like to propose that a sage is looked upon differently. We all can agree it can be a nusance sometimes... I want to also argue that sage not be tampored with (howl..) and that it is not complained about that what the sage does...
Sage is a necessary object for a fury druid to duel with... I hear so often you wont cause sage interfierance... and Imo that should be auto lose for sore loser.. i dont cry (outloud) when my sage is killed... I mean its a 50/50 chance that it helps me and that it doesnt help me...

we will take scenarios that are realistic and then give my point of view... on the opposing end as a fury druid...
My sage interfiers takes a few blows..(not even a few usually) ok yea it mighta helped me.... if i won... i dont hear any complaints if i lose though and my sage interfiers.. such as.........

1. your first hit lands torch fire my sage is 1 hit ko begging of duel i just lose almost 1/2 my life..... why arent you complaining now about sage interfierance?
2. what about ravens/highlords/ frost nova or nova casting from gloves helmets wearpons?!?! u 1hit ko my sage again without torch fire...
3. the sage NEVER interfiers but your torch fire caught it and i lost half my life... Why are you allowed to howl mine away for interfierance? make ur torch fire go away because all that happens when you howl it is it pops right back ontop of me and half the times someone brgs a barb to howl they disregard which way they howl even though i ask them to howl towards town

what about the times howl sends my sage out of its radius it gives bonus.. sure its a long way its temporary cause it pops back onto me but that temporary moment can mean u connecting and because i have no oak up.. u land a big hit.. lets say i have 10k life with sage the sage radius is to far out for 1 set i pop down to 5k life 2k hit im down to 3k life sage takes place my life only goes up to 6k not the 8k i would have had if u left the sage alone...

ok thats a slim chance i know..

but theres another slim chance when the radius disapears u land a big hit sends me into stun lock because its w/e larger then 10% or w/e of my life well u catch me in stun lock its almost a auto lose for me even with 86fhr...

these slim chances are starting to add up ;/

what about just the theory that zealers have so much more dmg power more then fury druids that it naturally sends a fury druid into stun lock and taking a moment of heat off a fury druid gives them a chance because they also have the benefit of such huge ias that a fury druid almost cant compare with...

alls im saying is that its a 50/50 chance that my sage interfiering helps and 50/50 it doesnt help so no whining and howl just doesnt help either party.. it hurts both parties.. (imo it hurts me more cause that sage poping onto me means its gonna die because of rapid hits..) i mean isnt melee all about chances? 50/50 sounds fair to me...
Gold: 9,049.51
Mar 16 2010 05:18pm
Quote (eric_mendoza @ Mar 16 2010 06:15pm)
I would like to propose that a sage is looked upon differently. We all can agree it can be a nusance sometimes... I want to also argue that sage not be tampored with (howl..) and that it is not complained about that what the sage does...
Sage is a necessary object for a fury druid to duel with... I hear so often you wont cause sage interfierance... and Imo that should be auto lose for sore loser.. i dont cry (outloud) when my sage is killed... I mean its a 50/50 chance that it helps me and that it doesnt help me...

we will take scenarios that are realistic and then give my point of view... on the opposing end as a fury druid...
My sage interfiers takes a few blows..(not even a few usually) ok yea it mighta helped me.... if i won... i dont hear any complaints if i lose though and my sage interfiers.. such as.........

1. your first hit lands torch fire my sage is 1 hit ko begging of duel i just lose almost 1/2 my life..... why arent you complaining now about sage interfierance?
2. what about ravens/highlords/ frost nova or nova casting from gloves helmets wearpons?!?! u 1hit ko my sage again without torch fire...
3. the sage NEVER interfiers but your torch fire caught it and i lost half my life... Why are you allowed to howl mine away for interfierance? make ur torch fire go away because all that happens when you howl it is it pops right back ontop of me and half the times someone brgs a barb to howl they disregard which way they howl even though i ask them to howl towards town

what about the times howl sends my sage out of its radius it gives bonus.. sure its a long way its temporary cause it pops back onto me but that temporary moment can mean u connecting and because i have no oak up.. u land a big hit.. lets say i have 10k life with sage the sage radius is to far out for 1 set i pop down to 5k life 2k hit im down to 3k life sage takes place my life only goes up to 6k not the 8k i would have had if u left the sage alone...

ok thats a slim chance i know..

but theres another slim chance when the radius disapears u land a big hit sends me into stun lock because its w/e larger then 10% or w/e of my life well u catch me in stun lock its almost a auto lose for me even with 86fhr...

these slim chances are starting to add up ;/

what about just the theory that zealers have so much more dmg power more then fury druids that it naturally sends a fury druid into stun lock and taking a moment of heat off a fury druid gives them a chance because they also have the benefit of such huge ias that a fury druid almost cant compare with...

alls im saying is that its a 50/50 chance that my sage interfiering helps and 50/50 it doesnt help so no whining and howl just doesnt help either party.. it hurts both parties.. (imo it hurts me more cause that sage poping onto me means its gonna die because of rapid hits..) i mean isnt melee all about chances? 50/50 sounds fair to me...

actually, you made a great point here. CtC items disrupts fury durid's attack and this is melee, not caster duels!
Gold: 6,929.00
Mar 16 2010 05:21pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Mar 16 2010 03:25pm)
So i heard you can get respect essence.. wtf?
so you can have infinite remakes this is bs.. is this true?
those essences are farmable from mobs

hmm how many restats should we allow per set along with gear changes? :wallbash: :rofl:
Gold: 0.00
Mar 16 2010 05:23pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Mar 16 2010 01:44pm)
This is my opinion on the ladder to nl merger.

I think all "ladder"  should start at bottom of nl ladder. Why? ppl might ask but it is only fair. The nl ppl have spent the last couple months working thier way up the "new" ladder and would be like a waste of time if "us" ladder folk just came in a tossed our weight around so to speak. If ladder people want to get upset then let them. Maybe let ladder ppl challenge 3 spots above untill they reach w/e spot they held on ladder to keep them quiet. I think that in no way what so ever should we be allowed to join at our current rank, that rank was on a complete different ladder and yes "we" spent time getting there but it was on "ladder" and it was "our" choice to play ladder over non ladder. We chose to play ladder and now guess what ...its not ladder anymore!!! so be happy that they are even allowing us to join!

Anyway I know I am ladder and not involved in the talk about the merge, nor does anyone care what I think hehe but thats my two cents.

sry i have to post again -.-
i agree that ladder folks should start at the bottom i dont agree necissairly with his reasons why nor jumping 3 spots at a time..
only reasons id argue is everyone made a big deal about when a character was bought it was 100% the same char just different user... same name same acct same gear all that good stuff.. i personally didnt care he "bought" his spot as everyone said.. cause if he doesnt know how to use the char he's gonna move down to his rightful place fast.. which i think would happen with all the ladder ppl if we just merged in the middle like that.. BUT because everyone made a big deal i think that the ladder ppl have to start at the bottom, i mean i think he shoulda got more the benefit of the doubt then new chars just being every other one put in.. because it was all the same just a different person behind the comp as i said...

and then also because ladder likes to claim 1 setup to own them all... well there should be no worries then starting at the bottom right? :bonk:

Quote (sambo5 @ Mar 16 2010 05:18pm)
actually, you made a great point here. CtC items disrupts fury durid's attack and this is melee, not caster duels!

:o so forts should be banned from uninteruptable chars when dueling interuptable attacking chars?!?!!?!? :P oooooo hoe hoe hoe hoe sounds like gg idea imo ;)

This post was edited by eric_mendoza on Mar 16 2010 05:26pm
Gold: 6,929.00
Mar 16 2010 05:38pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Mar 16 2010 02:44pm)
This is my opinion on the ladder to nl merger.

I think all "ladder" should start at bottom of nl ladder. Why? ppl might ask but it is only fair. The nl ppl have spent the last couple months working thier way up the "new" ladder and would be like a waste of time if "us" ladder folk just came in a tossed our weight around so to speak. If ladder people want to get upset then let them. Maybe let ladder ppl challenge 3 spots above untill they reach w/e spot they held on ladder to keep them quiet. I think that in no way what so ever should we be allowed to join at our current rank, that rank was on a complete different ladder and yes "we" spent time getting there but it was on "ladder" and it was "our" choice to play ladder over non ladder. We chose to play ladder and now guess what ...its not ladder anymore!!! so be happy that they are even allowing us to join!

Anyway I know I am ladder and not involved in the talk about the merge, nor does anyone care what I think hehe but thats my two cents.

you are involved if you intend to Join UGML upon reset and your coments and all those who plan to join are welcome and encouraged here
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev12324252627353Next
Add Reply New Topic