d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > .-' D2gm Europe Ladder 1v1 Tour '-.
Prev1222324252633Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,623.00
Sep 27 2020 03:15am
Quote (Sidgy @ 27 Sep 2020 11:04)
is that a joke ?
why do i get dq when i gave everything videos/ screenshoot and u guys canclearly see i was far from playing def pretty sure some guys from the tour did play 10x more defensive on some matchup than i did actually ( example that drama about feno and michalg111 duel that the sorc was offscreen c/t the whole duel but hell in that case its normal :thumbsup: )
so give me the reasons why ?
i cant find any execpt you kick me coz ur friend lost and that tour is a corrupted shit

- If any competitor is caught abusing any rule, no form of compensation is to be given and the competitor might be banned from future events too!

a) No bm of any kind. That includes: bm gear, hack of any kind for pvp, shittalking, being arrogant af. Generally speaking, respect other players. This is rly important and whoever abuses this rule, will be disqualified.

r) No acc sharing. The person who signed up to play the tour will be the one to play each set of duels and noone else!

si tu veux je t'explique en francais !

This post was edited by desk8 on Sep 27 2020 03:16am
Gold: 13,343.01
Sep 27 2020 03:17am
Quote (desk8 @ Sep 27 2020 11:15am)
- If any competitor is caught abusing any rule, no form of compensation is to be given and the competitor might be banned from future events too!

a) No bm of any kind. That includes: bm gear, hack of any kind for pvp, shittalking, being arrogant af. Generally speaking, respect other players. This is rly important and whoever abuses this rule, will be disqualified.

r) No acc sharing. The person who signed up to play the tour will be the one to play each set of duels and noone else!

so that loler should be dq becose he started to flame and insult me due to his rage when i was totaly respecfull

give me the reasons ? instead of copying the rules ...

that a scam and i wont let it be like that no worries

This post was edited by Sidgy on Sep 27 2020 03:20am
Sep 27 2020 03:22am
Quote (Sidgy @ 27 Sep 2020 11:17)
so that loler should be dq becose he started to flame and insult due to his rage me when i was totaly respecfull

give me the reasons ? instead of copying the rules ...

that a scam and i wont let it be like that no worries

donc je texplique , tu peux pas te faire passer pour un autre.

ou au moins assume quoi, mais non zero couille le gars
Gold: 1.38
Sep 27 2020 03:34am
Loic stop the drama, first of all u beaten me with an es sorc me as hdin, mu that i would 5 0 you. Like in every other mu. About the d2 fame u talk, who is the kid who has to undercover a tour cuz being afraid to lose? -_- , plus none is defending me since im not very liked on this community either, do u thibk ur dqd by u beating me? Nah, u got dqd cuz even at 30 y/0 u have to hide. Easy as that. Nothing more to say, keep this topic clean, and if u want to talk, pm me or any mod. Regards
Gold: 850.00
Sep 27 2020 03:40am
Quote (Sidgy @ Sep 27 2020 11:04am)
is that a joke ?
why do i get dq when i gave everything videos/ screenshoot and u guys canclearly see i was far from playing def pretty sure some guys from the tour did play 10x more defensive on some matchup than i did actually ( example that drama about feno and michalg111 duel that the sorc was offscreen c/t the whole duel but hell in that case its normal :thumbsup: )
so give me the reasons why ?
i cant find any execpt you kick me coz ur friend lost and that tour is a corrupted shit

Vouch. Frenches pride tour
Gold: 6,328.00
Sep 27 2020 03:47am
Quote (michalg111 @ Sep 27 2020 11:40am)

what you mean by that
If you vouch that part about me and you, you just have not enough knowledges about how sorc need to play against barb.
Also offered you the reverse match up, or any match up, you had expectations no idea where they come from, but go ahead.

Cut the spam please, let's end the tournament.

This post was edited by Fen0 on Sep 27 2020 03:54am
Sep 27 2020 03:50am
Quote (loler1992 @ 27 Sep 2020 11:34)
Loic stop the drama, first of all u beaten me with an es sorc me as hdin, mu that i would 5 0 you. Like in every other mu. About the d2 fame u talk, who is the kid who has to undercover a tour cuz being afraid to lose? -_- , plus none is defending me since im not very liked on this community either, do u thibk ur dqd by u beating me? Nah, u got dqd cuz even at 30 y/0 u have to hide. Easy as that. Nothing more to say, keep this topic clean, and if u want to talk, pm me or any mod. Regards

vouch i dont like u <3

Quote (michalg111 @ 27 Sep 2020 11:40)

starting to be racist there care
Gold: 850.00
Sep 27 2020 04:26am
I'm just kidding you. I am not a racist. i don't care about this tournament anymore. See how it all looks, you don't even hide it all. You bring shame to d2gm as admins.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 27 2020 04:28am
Rigged tournament Pog
Gold: 13,343.01
Sep 27 2020 04:29am
Quote (desk8 @ Sep 27 2020 11:15am)

si tu veux je t'explique en francais !

I will reply to all your accusations point by point and summarize.

This seems like a coalition against me in order to protect loler1992.

This is absolutly unfair and nothing else than a Scam.

Blue part :
No rules have been abused. I respected every rules of the Tour. And this since the beginning. You have absolutly no reasons to kick me out / ban me from this tour.

"a) bm gear, hack of any kind for pvp, shittalking, being arrogant af. Generally speaking, respect other players. This is rly important and whoever abuses this rule, will be disqualified."

No bm gear has been used. No hack has been used. I was flammed in game and acusated by loler1992 of defwhoring (as a sorc vs a hdin by the way). Thats why i decided to record the duels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhbR2EECbCA&feature=emb_title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V96q5jNrmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9sxySjqiBI

You can CLEARLY see in the video that the duel was GM, from my side at least without hacks or bm equip.
By the way, you can notice the crazy amount of damage loler1992 is taken. Nobody asked for screenshot of his stack / sorb ? Biased justice.
Also, i had to provide you arguments, then video, then screenshots. And i did but i still get kicked. Meanwhile, loler1992 provided nothing and pass, biased justice.

You are saying i was arrogant, shittalking while i was just defending myself after getting flammed and accusated both ingame and @d2jsp from loler1992 that started it as you can clearly see here :

Quote (loler1992 @ Sep 24 2020 09:14pm)
would say gds, but you're a piece of shit. gl everyone on this tour! :love:

This is normal for you to be insulted of "piece of shit" in a fun/gm tour ?
What are the consequences for loler1992 ? Nothing.

"r) No acc sharing. The person who signed up to play the tour will be the one to play each set of duels and noone else!"
This is ridiculous. This is my own account, nobody played for me, i did all duels by myself and we all know that. I never pretended to be someone else. I gave you all the informations needed to join the tour : char name, char type, mb or not, es or not.

As i said. You all are friends. You are protecting each others.
This tournament is nothing else than a scam. Even if you win legitly against some "protected" players, you get kicked. Shame on all of you. I am stil in.

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1222324252633Next
Add Reply New Topic