Aow Section

Indestructible vs Espartaco 5-2

t4ds , hard ones as usual ^^

Confirm bro Nick, great barb you have :wub:

Gold: 4,938.77
Aug 17 2024 03:18pm
Quote (MikeLe @ Aug 18 2024 12:16am)
Confirm bro Nick, great barb you have :wub:

Thanks , yours is nice too as i told u also ingame ^^ :)
Gold: 120,682.00
Aug 17 2024 04:10pm
Quote (parker84 @ Aug 17 2024 05:45pm)
im going out for food with friends tonight but im happy to duel again tomorrow or whenever we both get time

this will be a new duel and not a re-duel of the original though

^Hamm whats the rule moving forward. if one says no mana?

had a good laugh reading through this. You are cold-blooded as fuck bro, respect!

Quote (Hamm @ Aug 17 2024 06:50pm)
If 2 players dont agree on duel than simply dont make it.
I think its simple and logical or no?
What rule you do want to have?

Theres written mana potions are allowed on agreement.
If you dont agree dont duel if you dont like or what I have to say on this really ^^
Im not here to force anyone or to be forced,
I simply meet ingame anyone whos online and want make duel and thats all.
I allways agree before duel on all the things and start duel after.

hiho mate - just giving my 2-cent on this if you don't mind

I think you're understanding the wording of the rule wrong and parker is reading it right.
The rule in regards to mana says that both parties must agree on using mana potions for mana potions to be allowed in the match. If one party doesn't agree on using mana potions, then none of the parties can use mana potions for that match. This implies that players should be ready to play without mana potions (i.e. have %dtm on gear or on swap gear) should they be facing an opponent who doesn't want to play with mana potions. In other words, it's the players engaging into duels managed by this ruleset while not being geared up for that possibility that are at fault.

Now whether you want to maintain that rule in your own ladder or not is entirely up to you :)

enjoy the duels guys

Gold: 10,000.00
Aug 17 2024 04:51pm
Quote (Consoude @ 18 Aug 2024 00:10)
had a good laugh reading through this. You are cold-blooded as fuck bro, respect!

hiho mate - just giving my 2-cent on this if you don't mind

I think you're understanding the wording of the rule wrong and parker is reading it right.
The rule in regards to mana says that both parties must agree on using mana potions for mana potions to be allowed in the match. If one party doesn't agree on using mana potions, then none of the parties can use mana potions for that match. This implies that players should be ready to play without mana potions (i.e. have %dtm on gear or on swap gear) should they be facing an opponent who doesn't want to play with mana potions. In other words, it's the players engaging into duels managed by this ruleset while not being geared up for that possibility that are at fault.

Now whether you want to maintain that rule in your own ladder or not is entirely up to you :)

enjoy the duels guys

I understood the rule, I wrote it bro.

And I said if Akqj10 wanted use mana and parker didnt,
they should not do this duel. Its easy :D
They did it and that was problem - from Akqj10s side after

If you want rewrited codex to not use mana potion in duels
No any problem to me.
Can edit first post and rules tomorrow tho

This post was edited by Hamm on Aug 17 2024 05:11pm
Aug 17 2024 05:07pm
Quote (MikeLe @ 17 Aug 2024 22:40)
Up for aow duels

Welcome back!
Aug 17 2024 05:10pm

Season1 End 31. October 2024

Top 4. Characters(best points) in section
will win Arena League Season1 Trophies.

GOOD MANNER MELEE

RoidRage (parker84) Conc ...... 2 pts (4 ds)
Aelmar (elfo) Zeal ...... 1 pt (1 duel)
Mania (MrStyle) Jab ...... 1 pt (1 duel)
Bar-bie (6re66) Conc ...... 1 pt (2 ds)
--------------------------------------------------
HellSing (6re66) Fury ...... 0 pts (1 duel)
Errata (6re66) Jab ...... 0 pts (1 duel)
Gagarin (6re66) Zeal ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Nightmare (MrStyle) Zeal ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
vv (AKQJ10) Zeal ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Seeth (MikeLe) Zeal ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Panqueque (MikeLe) Fury ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Hzon (elfo) Jab ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Hamm (Hamm) Zeal ...... 0 pts (0ds)

ART OF WAR

NORD (Hamm) ...... 2 pts (4 ds)
RoidRage (parker84) ...... 2 pts (3 ds)
Indestructible (MrStyle) ...... 2 pts (2 ds)
GG (AKQJ10) ...... 1 pt (1 duel)
Ragknar (elfo) ...... 0 pts (1 duel)
Stemhead (6re66) ...... 0 pts (2 ds)
Espartaco (MikeLe) ...... 0 pts (1 duel)
Legend (MrStyle) ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Vs (AKQJ10) ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Mangler (vasya) ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
oDem (oDem) ...... 0 pts (0 ds)
Harry (1810) ...... 0 pts (0 ds)

BREATH OF ENIGMA

RoidRage (parker84) ...... 2 pts (2 ds)
NORD (Hamm) ...... 1 pt (2 ds)
Indestructable (MrStyle) ...... 1 pt (1 duel)
K-Beast (elfo) ...... 0 pts (2 ds)
SinSing (6re66) ...... 0 pts (1 duel)
Espartaco (MikeLe) ...... 0 pts (0 ds)

_________SEASON 1 DUEL SYSTEM_________

Arena League Score Table:
Char Name(User Name) Class Points(Duels)

1. Each section and the characters in it live their own life and timeline.

2. Choose any of your opponent's character in the section.
(Check if its free in 24h characters pending)

3. Make duel and both players post confirmation. Win = +1 Point.

4. Both characters wait 24 hours until the next duel = 1 Day Pending.

*Don't do more than 3 duels in a row with the same opponent character.
After 3 duels with the same opponent
you have to make atleast 1 duel with a new opponent.

___1 DAY (24H) CHARACTERS PENDING___

GOOD MANNER MELEE

RoidRage + Bar-bie
[Free in 18.8. 11:24]
*Second duel in a row

ART OF WAR

RoidRage + Stemhead
[Free in 18.8. 10:44]

Indestructible + Espartaco
[Free in 18.8. 23:16]

BREATH OF ENIGMA

NONE

Gold: 70,562.00
Aug 17 2024 05:40pm
Quote (Hamm @ 17 Aug 2024 22:51)
I understood the rule, I wrote it bro.

And I said if Akqj10 wanted use mana and parker didnt,
they should not do this duel. Its easy :D
They did it and that was problem - from Akqj10s side after

If you want rewrited codex to not use mana potion in duels
No any problem to me.
Can edit first post and rules tomorrow tho
^parker84 ^Mrstyle

i told Parker Boe Tour can use mana on tour and he said cannot use mana need me take off mana and i ask him is it rule change , and he said yes
so i trust him , so we start the match ...after this match i want on here ask anyone to confirm is it rule change cant use mana on Boe Tour to proof he was correct havent lie or cheating me thats it
to proof this match is 100% GM safe for myself

i already say to him more time can use mana on Boe tour , he just a new barb player first join tour i dont know why he dont trust old player say :wacko:

Pm me game and i go to his game want start and he said need lunch wait me so fast ,i wait 30min on before start ......and follow his new rules , i guess he thinking he is a King everyone follow make happy from him :rofl:

so i dont like this kind of person its real 100% NewB

This post was edited by AKQJ10 on Aug 17 2024 06:02pm
Aug 17 2024 06:32pm
why Aow cant use mana because can use rare mana ring push up your barb mana to make more non stop WW will not have too much ww to ww stop time giving enemy free hit for internet not good

ofc if internet good no need do this ....every hit can easy touch enemy

This post was edited by AKQJ10 on Aug 17 2024 06:33pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2024 12:34am
As the last Aow Champion Evo Tour 2024, I think I have to intervene here

Quote (AKQJ10 @ 18 Aug 2024 01:40)
i told Parker Boe Tour can use mana on tour and he said cannot use mana need me take off mana and i ask him is it rule change , and he said yes
so i trust him , so we start the match ...after this match i want on here ask anyone to confirm is it rule change cant use mana on Boe Tour to proof he was correct havent lie or cheating me thats it
to proof this match is 100% GM safe for myself

i already say to him more time can use mana on Boe tour , he just a new barb player first join tour i dont know why he dont trust old player say:wacko:

Pm me game and i go to his game want start and he said need lunch wait me so fast ,i wait 30min on before start ......and follow his new rules , i guess he thinking he is a King everyone follow make happy from him :rofl:
so i dont like this kind of person its real 100% NewB

Wonderfully great entertainment here as always, filled with a lot of stupidity from people who are not even able to use a simple English translator...

1. we have a tournament organizer who can't even stand up for his own rules that have been around for umpteen years.

2. we have an AKQJ10 who is a sore loser as usual and then comes up with excuses like “my lvl 95 barb” or “mana pots”

3. you have made 3 pages of posts and keep talking past another and won't get it.

Fact is:

- IF one of two players says “no mana pots please” then the game is to be played without mana pots. I thought our Hamm would speak clearly here, especially the Hamm who has appreciated the Holy GM Melee and AoW rules for years

- Parker has done NOTHING wrong here, BOTH players MUST agree for mana pots, if one of them says “NO MANA POTS” then the duel is played WITHOUT mana pots, that is GM and always has been.

- You play BREATH OF ENIGMA, that means Eni + Angelic Set = 20% Angelic DTGM + 15% Enigma DTGM. = 35% DTGM.
If I play with 35%DTGM, then I would be very embarrassed to even ask for “mana pots allowed”, sorry but what is actually being discussed here? Why should Parker make a re-match? Because we have a yea boy who can't accept a loss?
Or because we have a great Hamm who can't even confirm his own rules?

PS: @AKQJ10 You had ONCE Carrion Shell + Demon Crest :) CARRION SHELL = NO MANA PROB, DEMON CREST = NO DEF PROB :)
And i have both, you not. :)

Aug 18 2024 01:54am
Quote (Takashi @ 18 Aug 2024 06:34)
As the last Aow Champion Evo Tour 2024, I think I have to intervene here

Wonderfully great entertainment here as always, filled with a lot of stupidity from people who are not even able to use a simple English translator...

1. we have a tournament organizer who can't even stand up for his own rules that have been around for umpteen years.

2. we have an AKQJ10 who is a sore loser as usual and then comes up with excuses like “my lvl 95 barb” or “mana pots”

3. you have made 3 pages of posts and keep talking past another and won't get it.

Fact is:

- IF one of two players says “no mana pots please” then the game is to be played without mana pots. I thought our Hamm would speak clearly here, especially the Hamm who has appreciated the Holy GM Melee and AoW rules for years

- Parker has done NOTHING wrong here, BOTH players MUST agree for mana pots, if one of them says “NO MANA POTS” then the duel is played WITHOUT mana pots, that is GM and always has been.

- You play BREATH OF ENIGMA, that means Eni + Angelic Set = 20% Angelic DTGM + 15% Enigma DTGM. = 35% DTGM.
If I play with 35%DTGM, then I would be very embarrassed to even ask for “mana pots allowed”, sorry but what is actually being discussed here? Why should Parker make a re-match? Because we have a yea boy who can't accept a loss?
Or because we have a great Hamm who can't even confirm his own rules?

PS: @AKQJ10 You had ONCE Carrion Shell + Demon Crest :) CARRION SHELL = NO MANA PROB, DEMON CREST = NO DEF PROB :)
And i have both, you not. :)

Wow thanks a lot My Zero Hero for explanation rules ! If like that change the new rules it’s mean will not fair for everyone

This post was edited by AKQJ10 on Aug 18 2024 02:07am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev12021222324115Next
Add Reply New Topic