d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Pvp Rule Set Discussion Thread > D2:R
Prev1192021222376Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Nov 10 2021 12:27pm
Quote (0me @ Nov 10 2021 01:24pm)
I don't remember, i don't even know you / have nothing against you just found funny that you define yourself as an aggro player after watching your stream, no hate man, maybe that's the way to play today, sure as hell wasn't like that in legacy/people would get insta called out for doing that.

95% of jess' duels are <30 seconds long. go duel him and find out
Gold: 5.69
Warn: 30%
Nov 10 2021 12:29pm
Quote (0me @ Nov 10 2021 01:24pm)
I don't remember, i don't even know you / have nothing against you just found funny that you define yourself as an aggro player after watching your stream, no hate man, maybe that's the way to play today, sure as hell wasn't like that in legacy/people would get insta called out for doing that.

Like i said im one of the most aggro duelers ever

When im 400 life do you expect me to chase and get hit by useless shit ? No im gunna play defensive and try to win Just like the guy who i was aggroing the whole time who i lost all my life to cuz hes playing defensive

Theres two sides to the story at all times

I do agree when i am low i do spam hammers and tele around hoping they tele into them but who doesn't on hammerdin ?

The main issue is theres no wsg if there was the pride would be cut in half etc

Gold: 11,946.00
Nov 10 2021 12:30pm
Quote (Cringe @ Nov 10 2021 01:20pm)
the problem is if the person playing aggro gets low and then stops aggro play / starts repping, they want the other person to become the aggro and finish the duel. thats why 1v1 in general is lame.

One of these players is going to have more life rep than the other one, therefor that person SHOULD run away for the next 20 minutes if they want to be doing optimal gameplay. If both players have identical rep life (CTA) then nobody has the incentive to run and should at bare minimum not be defensive / run away.
Gold: 26,512.51
Nov 10 2021 12:30pm
Quote (TOESHANK @ Nov 10 2021 12:04pm)
I offered 1v1 Kick Vs Kick First to 1 instead of trap vs trap but he denied it and prided the moment we said go

I aggro'd him until low life then i rep'd life until i was able to chase again

HE sat in the middle of the map on a small dual box map casted on mana 24/7 and took adv of it as i c/t'd circles around him for over a hour

Again its trap vs trap this is what happenss

Thats why i ask for 1v1 kick only but ya !

Both sin should be aggressive. An be elusive when life low. Both sin low we know what happens just need make time limit or simple rule when both stop being aggressive.

Is there a link to watch previous matches? Watched some of the nvd. Match you had when you had 200 hp and rep to almost full.
Gold: 9,198.90
Trader: Trusted
Nov 10 2021 12:31pm
Quote (TOESHANK @ Nov 10 2021 07:29pm)
Like i said im one of the most aggro duelers ever

When im 400 life do you expect me to chase and get hit by useless shit ? No im gunna play defensive and try to win Just like the guy who i was aggroing the whole time who i lost all my life to cuz hes playing defensive

Theres two sides to the story at all times

I do agree when i am low i do spam hammers and tele around hoping they tele into them but who doesn't on hammerdin ?

The main issue is theres no wsg if there was the pride would be cut in half etc

Well i must have tuned in at the wrong time then what can i say. I literally remember legit asking to myself "is this how they play in NA?" because it felt extremely passive and after talking to some people in EU they all agreed that NA playstyle was rather defensive/passive.
So if i'm mistaken my bad, but i strongly feel there should be a WAY harder moderation regarding passive playstyle(not specifically referring to you).
Nov 10 2021 12:31pm
Quote (necessaryjpgs @ Nov 10 2021 01:30pm)
One of these players is going to have more life rep than the other one, therefor that person SHOULD run away for the next 20 minutes if they want to be doing optimal gameplay. If both players have identical rep life (CTA) then nobody has the incentive to run and should at bare minimum not be defensive / run away.

Life rep is cap'd at 40 for a reason

All your builds should hit 35-40 REP ,

Go play on west they use like 120 rep

Gold: 8,743.00
Nov 10 2021 12:32pm
Quote (TOESHANK @ Nov 10 2021 12:04pm)
I offered 1v1 Kick Vs Kick First to 1 instead of trap vs trap but he denied it and prided the moment we said go

I aggro'd him until low life then i rep'd life until i was able to chase again

HE sat in the middle of the map on a small dual box map casted on mana 24/7 and took adv of it as i c/t'd circles around him for over a hour

Again its trap vs trap this is what happenss

Thats why i ask for 1v1 kick only but ya !

I don’t abuse broken skills, literally your only kills the entire tourney were 100% from kick, you probably didn’t do 1 full HP bar with trap dmg to all contestants combined. I literally only used traps.

Not only did I beat you… I beat you twice, once I realized you were cheesing me with kick, you literally got 6-0’d

When will you realize you’re actually dogshit at this game LMAO

Nothing more to prove, you literally were dropping GCs and repping to full 5x a duel while I rushed you, never once did I rep.

How’s it feel to have all your viewers watch you lose and scream and throw fucking knives into your wall in anger? Pissing in bottles and shit, but trying to say i was priding LMAO.

You’ll NEVER be good, all the people you idolize and worship Literally flame the fuck out of you all the time.
Gold: 11,946.00
Nov 10 2021 12:33pm
Quote (TOESHANK @ Nov 10 2021 01:31pm)
Life rep is cap'd at 40 for a reason

All your builds should hit 35-40 REP ,

Go play on west they use like 120 rep

I'm saying I think if you lowered the cap the incentive to run away and rely on life rep becomes lower and lower. Life rep incentivizes hour long duels. Additionally if you have identical life rep, then one person doesn't have the incentive to run and abuse the delta. Once you bring in unlimited mana into the mix, someone can effectively run away until full rep if they are playing the right class or enough FCR.

This post was edited by necessaryjpgs on Nov 10 2021 12:39pm
Nov 10 2021 12:34pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Nov 10 2021 01:32pm)
I don’t abuse broken skills, literally your only kills the entire tourney were 100% from kick, you probably didn’t do 1 full HP bar with trap dmg to all contestants combined. I literally only used traps.

Not only did I beat you… I beat you twice, once I realized you were cheesing me with kick, you literally got 6-0’d

When will you realize you’re actually dogshit at this game LMAO

Nothing more to prove, you literally were dropping GCs and repping to full 5x a duel while I rushed you, never once did I rep.

How’s it feel to have all your viewers watch you lose and scream and throw fucking knives into your wall in anger? Pissing in bottles and shit, but trying to say i was priding LMAO.

You’ll NEVER be good, all the people you idolize and worship Literally flame the fuck out of you all the time.

I was dropping gcs to confirm your stream sniping on my discord you even succumbed to getting my twitch banned and wish death upon my grandma

you looked at every persons items every time they went near the stash etc

When mods asked to see your gear you trolled for 10 mins put up arguements

Your intentions last night was to ruin a perfectly good tourney and troll
Go get 3-1'd by Chad Has Big Cawk

You almost lost to a dude puking out his window 20 + tallboys deep cigs in mouth 24/7

The best east dueler ever ? What a joke

Tier 2 at most
Washed up

Cya in the next one pal
Gold: 8,743.00
Nov 10 2021 12:40pm
Quote (TOESHANK @ Nov 10 2021 12:34pm)
I was dropping gcs to confirm your stream sniping on my discord you even succumbed to getting my twitch banned and wish death upon my grandma

you looked at every persons items every time they went near the stash etc

When mods asked to see your gear you trolled for 10 mins put up arguements

Your intentions last night was to ruin a perfectly good tourney and troll
Go get 3-1'd by Chad Has Big Cawk

You almost lost to a dude puking out his window 20 + tallboys deep cigs in mouth 24/7

The best east dueler ever ? What a joke

Tier 2 at most
Washed up

Cya in the next one pal

6-0’d

Beat you twice

Never lost a tournament, literally ever.

Gg no re

Ty for the sc btw kiddo

This post was edited by yostraydog on Nov 10 2021 12:40pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1192021222376Next
Add Reply New Topic