d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > East Ladder 1v1 World Class Ladder
Prev1192021222386Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,427.00
Mar 23 2019 04:13am
Why would you guys force them to reduel if the guy who lost said it’s ok and has no accusation of the winner cheating?

Him saying it’s ok is the same as him FFing the duels.

Please stop over complicating the ladder ty

Also I’ll be free tomorrow for duels Bill

This post was edited by vert on Mar 23 2019 04:14am
Gold: 0.00
Mar 23 2019 05:07am
Quote (vert @ Mar 23 2019 06:13am)
Why would you guys force them to reduel if the guy who lost said it’s ok and has no accusation of the winner cheating?

Him saying it’s ok is the same as him FFing the duels.

Please stop over complicating the ladder ty

Also I’ll be free tomorrow for duels Bill

Unless we enforce the same ruling 100% of the time (and even when we do) ppl will lose their shit and spam the fuck out of the thread saying “oh I wish u woulda let us off the hook like that”

Also young scrawns need to learn to post proper screenshots or else they will fuck it up again. All they had to do was join a game, Feed the guys 3 kills, and post proper screenshots
Mar 23 2019 05:30am
Quote (Aaronoob @ Mar 23 2019 06:07am)
Unless we enforce the same ruling 100% of the time (and even when we do) ppl will lose their shit and spam the fuck out of the thread saying “oh I wish u woulda let us off the hook like that”

Also young scrawns need to learn to post proper screenshots or else they will fuck it up again. All they had to do was join a game, Feed the guys 3 kills, and post proper screenshots

If the loser of the match says they don’t need to reduel and they lost fair and square...why in the fk would they need to duel again babe

I mean, I honestly don’t think it matters if mike/bill/myself post the results of our duels because it’s a known fact that we aren’t going to cheat and we are all friends.

I understand the precedent to a degree, but I’ve been on honestly maybe 100 ladders over the years. I’ve been top 2 on nearly all of them lol. I have never seen this type of enforcement over screenshots ever.

I also think you need more confidence in your decisions if the irrelevant players that can’t even break the top 5 are influencing any of your decisions ty
Gold: 165.00
Mar 23 2019 05:35am
Never ment to cause any issues here simply bowed out do to my own thoughts and reasoning, did not wish to disrupt thread or anything
Mar 23 2019 05:43am
Quote (RUBnTUGGER @ Mar 23 2019 06:35am)
Never ment to cause any issues here simply bowed out do to my own thoughts and reasoning, did not wish to disrupt thread or anything

You’re not disrupting anything

We are having a civilized discussion on improving this Ladder.

This post was edited by vert on Mar 23 2019 05:43am
Mar 23 2019 05:57am
Quote (vert @ Mar 23 2019 08:43am)
You’re not disrupting anything

We are having a civilized discussion on improving this Ladder.

Okay then as long as its civilized my thoughts i said to kapoo in pm afterwards that the rules on screenshots may need some tweaking
For example like you stated i said he beat me fair and square anyone looking at the screenshots could tell he didnt cheat aswell as i said he didnt cheat and the information was accurate even though it wasent exactly the way the screen shots should have been i stated he beat me and the win was his in my mind like u said it should be a ff and we shouldnt jave to do a do pver i understand rules are rules there for i never made a issue out of it
Id like for this ladder to be huge so theres q big depth in skill levels not just first couple guys poop then killers the rest of the way would be nice to have a long climb to the stop im not bashing this ladder or saying theres anything wrong but from a new person to the ladder i find it kind of demoralizing that a failed screen shot where the losing party agrees with the given information and they have to reduel weather i have to go back into another duel i myself would let him body me 3 times because im an honorable person seems kinda rediculous in my eyes i should be alowed to ff so i dont have to reschedule and hold up the ladder thats just my 2 cents i gove props to anyone running thia ladder and taking there time of day to have something like this though
Mar 23 2019 06:02am
Also i was asked to come back but i already left the ladder twice now once because i wanted to make a new guy and re enter and now second time because i thought the ruling was a little silly i didnt want to look childish and enter leave enter leave repeadily so i said maybe id come back next ladder i dont like to cause issues anywheres i joined the ladder to have fun not to get caught up in the politics of how the ladder should be im new here i understand my words dont carry any weight but if anyone reading this has thoughts on the matter they can state then just want to wish everyone best of luck with the remainder of the ladder have some good clean fun :)
Mar 23 2019 06:14am
Quote (RUBnTUGGER @ Mar 23 2019 07:02am)
Also i was asked to come back but i already left the ladder twice now once because i wanted to make a new guy and re enter and now second time because i thought the ruling was a little silly i didnt want to look childish and enter leave enter leave repeadily so i said maybe id come back next ladder i dont like to cause issues anywheres i joined the ladder to have fun not to get caught up in the politics of how the ladder should be im new here i understand my words dont carry any weight but if anyone reading this has thoughts on the matter they can state then just want to wish everyone best of luck with the remainder of the ladder have some good clean fun :)

It isn’t that serious and to be frank, no one knows you well enough to form an opinion of you yet.

Just rejoin the ladder.

But please install a spell check before you do. Reading your last two posts gave me erectile dysfunction.

I will speak with Mike soon, he’s a very reasonable and logical guy so I’m sure he will agree with me on the changes to the screenshot rule.
Mar 23 2019 06:19am
Quote (vert @ Mar 23 2019 09:14am)
It isn’t that serious and to be frank, no one knows you well enough to form an opinion of you yet.

Just rejoin the ladder.

But please install a spell check before you do. Reading your last two posts gave me erectile dysfunction.

I will speak with Mike soon, he’s a very reasonable and logical guy so I’m sure he will agree with me on the changes to the screenshot rule.

Yea sorry about that was trying to type with my baby on my lap will make more readable next time,

As per verts request ill rejoin ladder

Jsp: rubntugger
D2 acc: galiant
Character name and type: fulgur/trap sin
Gold: 25.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 23 2019 07:05am
I only mentioned because w all know that mouthbreather tj will be crying they made him redo every other duel since he's incapable of a ss.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1192021222386Next
Add Reply New Topic