d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1176917701771177217732144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 785.69
Oct 10 2021 09:13pm
vtpk1/gm
Gold: 73.00
Oct 10 2021 10:08pm
Lmao hollis you loser ass. You wish you were me. Wish you were Vigil with a big dick and a bunch of W's. Copy the shit I say even now. Wasn't sure at first, now I am.. your newest persona trying to emulate someone else. Watched me conquer countless victims on GA and verbally assassinate them afterwards and aspire and to be me, laying in bed at night wishing you were that powerful copying my sayings and dueling moves.

Maybe if you actually win a duel someone would care or take you serious. Everyone just rolls their eyes at this point. Stop trying to be like me you can't you aren't good and have zero skills whiteboy. You couldn't even bicker at someone else without bringing me up. You're the obsessed fan you have no fans besides the big brother worker who takes you the park on Thursdays. He gets paid for it.
Gold: 646.70
Oct 11 2021 12:16am
Quote (yornitemare @ 11 Oct 2021 06:08)
Lmao hollis you loser ass. You wish you were me. Wish you were Vigil with a big dick and a bunch of W's. Copy the shit I say even now. Wasn't sure at first, now I am.. your newest persona trying to emulate someone else. Watched me conquer countless victims on GA and verbally assassinate them afterwards and aspire and to be me, laying in bed at night wishing you were that powerful copying my sayings and dueling moves.

Maybe if you actually win a duel someone would care or take you serious. Everyone just rolls their eyes at this point. Stop trying to be like me you can't you aren't good and have zero skills whiteboy. You couldn't even bicker at someone else without bringing me up. You're the obsessed fan you have no fans besides the big brother worker who takes you the park on Thursdays. He gets paid for it.

Sry but you hide behind a multi how would he know who you are on ga?
Oct 11 2021 12:31am
Quote (dedly @ Oct 10 2021 11:16pm)
Sry but you hide behind a multi how would he know who you are on ga?

Not sure what that has to do with the dudes eternal beef with me, which is hilarious cause it's very one sided. He's never won. Idk why I even entertain it further tbh, maybe it's too easy when I read the vomit he produces flailing his arms wildly at his keyboard

Anyways one has to actually use jsp and have a main to be a multi so. I don't use jsp outside of this topic.

This post was edited by yornitemare on Oct 11 2021 12:35am
Oct 11 2021 12:47am
Quote (yornitemare @ 11 Oct 2021 08:31)
Not sure what that has to do with the dudes eternal beef with me, which is hilarious cause it's very one sided. He's never won. Idk why I even entertain it further tbh, maybe it's too easy when I read the vomit he produces flailing his arms wildly at his keyboard

Anyways one has to actually use jsp and have a main to be a multi so. I don't use jsp outside of this topic.

Yet you used another acc on your first entry ^^
Oct 11 2021 12:52am
Quote (dedly @ Oct 10 2021 11:47pm)
Yet you used another acc on your first entry ^^

Oh wow call 911
Oct 11 2021 01:08am
Quote (yornitemare @ 11 Oct 2021 08:52)
Oh wow call 911

Ring ring we got an imposter for the imposter
Gold: 9.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 11 2021 05:26am
Quote (yornitemare @ Oct 11 2021 01:52am)
Oh wow call 911

I just went to d2ga to test shit and stop spending thousands on testing stuff. Just minding my own business using Levi’s smiters, shaft stops, forts, enigmas etc and here comes this guy name vigil just raging at the stash and I’m like who the fuck is this fella.

Time goes on and I’m just testing my ideas and threw out that time I start really beating vigil where people are like “iso more 5-0 on vigil” and then the owner of d2ga even straight up banned you for a week from d2ga because you was complaining about loosing to me, now I had no idea you was the best on d2ga and I really didn’t care.

Then you post images of you killing me and I’m like wait this guy never stopped me he only tagged me a few times each duel then I wooped him every single time no matter what build.

So I figure out how to get screen shots and I post them showing how you never beat me.

I literally destroyed all your smiters so bad you actually turned into a tgods smiter and a drama Queen.

I didn’t even know who you where and I was informed of what and who I did that to after the fact and I became the king.

You even beat Matt from what I hear but the truth is at my best something just happens and I’m just extremely good.

There is no shame in loosing to a 58-0 walk smiter, but you should be ashamed that I out dueled you with my vc/vt and even a one point smiter and tried to lie and say you beat me only to get embarrassed.

If y’all leave me alone I won’t say anything to you and you can reign at the top, but if you say my name in vein be careful cause i will show you how good I am and no one has passed my test yet.

I’ve made people as great as piwah and marvel town against me, I’m just extremely good if I have to be. So don’t be ashamed.

Your gonna get beat up by these vts on here aswell, well atleast I hope so, because if not I’ll have to slaughter everyone to get to you and it sounds exhausting.

This post was edited by PLBY on Oct 11 2021 05:34am
Oct 11 2021 06:21am
Quote (PLBY @ 11 Oct 2021 13:26)
I just went to d2ga to test shit and stop spending thousands on testing stuff. Just minding my own business using Levi’s smiters, shaft stops, forts, enigmas etc and here comes this guy name vigil just raging at the stash and I’m like who the fuck is this fella.

Time goes on and I’m just testing my ideas and threw out that time I start really beating vigil where people are like “iso more 5-0 on vigil” and then the owner of d2ga even straight up banned you for a week from d2ga because you was complaining about loosing to me, now I had no idea you was the best on d2ga and I really didn’t care.

Then you post images of you killing me and I’m like wait this guy never stopped me he only tagged me a few times each duel then I wooped him every single time no matter what build.

So I figure out how to get screen shots and I post them showing how you never beat me.

I literally destroyed all your smiters so bad you actually turned into a tgods smiter and a drama Queen.

I didn’t even know who you where and I was informed of what and who I did that to after the fact and I became the king.

You even beat Matt from what I hear but the truth is at my best something just happens and I’m just extremely good.

There is no shame in loosing to a 58-0 walk smiter, but you should be ashamed that I out dueled you with my vc/vt and even a one point smiter and tried to lie and say you beat me only to get embarrassed.

If y’all leave me alone I won’t say anything to you and you can reign at the top, but if you say my name in vein be careful cause i will show you how good I am and no one has passed my test yet.

I’ve made people as great as piwah and marvel town against me, I’m just extremely good if I have to be. So don’t be ashamed.

Your gonna get beat up by these vts on here aswell, well atleast I hope so, because if not I’ll have to slaughter everyone to get to you and it sounds exhausting.

First of all xd
That isnt vigil and as long as matt is using ga he is top vt, vigil even lost to noob piwah
Dno who this one is. Vigil says its avenge 😂
Gold: 9.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 11 2021 07:23am
Quote (dedly @ Oct 11 2021 07:21am)
First of all xd
That isnt vigil and as long as matt is using ga he is top vt, vigil even lost to noob piwah
Dno who this one is. Vigil says its avenge 😂

I dunno he joined with a account named vigil last time and he’s the only vc I seen that looks like he has aa I mean I still killed it a lot but ya it was awkward. Unless this is a vigil super fan who is also obsessed with me aswell then I dunno but I’m over it. And piwah has Matt’s smiter downloaded and killed him with it. But he’s #1 in all of d2ga so it’s w/e.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1176917701771177217732144Next
Add Reply New Topic