d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1176117621763176417652144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 225.00
Oct 6 2021 09:01pm
Quote (PLBY @ Oct 6 2021 10:15pm)
For one it was 300 fg, and I did turn him into s/a because y’all cheated and knocked me back and prebuffed.

And you keep saying 48 wins like that’s a bad thing? So I ripped off 48 smiters head on record? 58 is when I stopped counting bud, it more like 98-0 if I’m being honest.

Random duels? Lol these guys come at me in full rage in full sprint mode rushing me and even jumping me and you don’t think their trying? And they still loose?

Someone give this guy my biggest fan award.

Not only can I put smite you, I choose to woop y’all with a 4700 life smiter to prove not only am I stronger, I’m also smarter.

Never once have I cheated and y’all pull out every trick in the book on me and still can’t get it done.

The only person who even likes me and supports me is Matt and that’s cause he knows the truth.

None of you will ever beat the era of me, yiyi, sejm nemo and Matt.

Your all fighting for 2nd place right now. Shit more like 6th

the guy literally just admitted he had no clue it was you and your screenshots dont show you talking the shit you are here so that he would know its you either, ur literally rick'ing people just like rick 38 and a beast does. taking sneaky ass screenshots during a for fun duel and acting like it means a damn thing in terms of anything that fucking matters.

it was a 5k fg tourney and you literally said the split was first place gets all 5k fg and none of the other places get anything because the only one who deserves to get anything is the one who gets first place, it was a stupid concept but its what you said. it sounds exactly like something youd do now too because you havent changed a bit. do we need nede to come post his gold logs? i can make that happen you fuckin fruity ass clown man child weakling of a smiter. 48-1 for life you coward.

only thing honest youve said here is that you tried making an s/a, and guess what, you were forced to pay the fuck up because no one bmed you.

This post was edited by MADIrishGunner on Oct 6 2021 09:04pm
Gold: 9.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 6 2021 09:02pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 6 2021 10:01pm)
the guy literally just admitted he had no clue it was you and your screenshots dont show you talking the shit you are here so that he would know its you either, ur literally rick'ing people just like rick 38 and a beast does. taking sneaky ass screenshots during a for fun duel and acting like it means a damn thing in terms of anything that fucking matters.

it was a 5k fg tourney and you literally said the split was first place gets all 5k fg and none of the other places get anything because the only one who deserves to get anything is the one who gets first place, it was a stupid concept but its what you said. it sounds exactly like something youd do now too because you havent changed a bit. do we need nede to come post his hold logs? i can make thaat happen you fuckin fruit.

only thing honest youve said here is that you tried making an s/a, and guess what, you were forced to pay the fuck up because no one bmed you.

Ima be real bro, with you rage typing I have no idea what your talking about.
Oct 6 2021 09:07pm
Quote (PLBY @ Oct 6 2021 11:02pm)
Ima be real bro, with you rage typing I have no idea what your talking about.

0-17 if we r being honest, the only wagers and/or tournies and/or ladder challenges youve ever done, youve lost. so unless you've been reading your record backwards all these years then you are just lying through your teeth. unless you are actually trying to be ridiculous enough to count pub victories and for fun duels as something that matters towards record. lmfao.

dude do i need to spell it out for you are you that dense? nede showed the gold logs again to me the other day to reminisce about the past and laugh at how much it still effects you to this very day. the only reason you ever came here in the first place is because your ass got floored and never got over it.

also btw, nice one claiming im the one rage typing, when the post you just quoted by me was a response to an essay you wrote that was more words than my reply. lmfaoooo.
Oct 6 2021 09:08pm
Going to bed now, about to put my body into a trance and start vibrating as I chant my mantra.

Nothing quite like being Superman when you go to bed, only shitty part is I gotta wake up in hell with all these shemales and retards.

Hmm where should I go? 1876 ?

So many options when your god and a time traveler

Goodnight my little demons, all 72 of you.

Is this even real? I woke up here aswell.

This post was edited by PLBY on Oct 6 2021 09:08pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 6 2021 09:09pm
Quote (PLBY @ 6 Oct 2021 20:08)
Going to bed now, about to put my body into a trance and start vibrating as I chant my mantra.

Nothing quite like being Superman when you go to bed, only shitty part is I gotta wake up in hell with all these shemales and retards.

Ok
Oct 6 2021 09:11pm
Quote (PLBY @ Oct 6 2021 11:08pm)

verbal'd you so hard you started talking gibberish.

nice to see you albert, we'll throw you a party once you win your first ladder challenge, we believe in you! it can happen some day!

:Rofl: ... probly not tho lol
Oct 6 2021 09:13pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 6 2021 09:14pm
Quote (PLBY @ 6 Oct 2021 20:08)

Aka gonna have a wank
Oct 6 2021 09:18pm
Gold: 73.00
Oct 6 2021 09:27pm
This deranged circus clown must have somehow gotten banned from 8chan and ended up here.

This post was edited by yornitemare on Oct 6 2021 09:28pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1176117621763176417652144Next
Add Reply New Topic