d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1175417551756175717582144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2021 08:41am
Quote (CloudMD @ 5 Oct 2021 07:07)
Lmfao I haven’t seen Hollis in a game since early 2020
You keep making up fake narratives to support your trash stories to make you appear better than you are.

You’ve called me out in the past and got handed an ass whooping in front of many crowds LOL

literally smoked you for as long as I can remember lmao
Only time you were decent is when you made your shti foher pally and ran around tele fohing like kid with downsyd

You’re actual literal dump can

Gold: 9.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 5 2021 08:47am
Quote (GravityBoarder89 @ Oct 5 2021 08:41am)
I am number one

Winning in Walk smite is like being the smart kid in the slow class. At least melee different setups can combat different setups. Walk smite it’s just who has the better gear

I defended my throne several times with a shaftstop and 71 dr proving that y’all have no idea how a smiter works, and the best build is only 5$ I just choose to out duel everyone.
Gold: 146.69
Oct 5 2021 10:09am
Quote (PLBY @ Oct 5 2021 10:47am)
I defended my throne several times with a shaftstop and 71 dr proving that y’all have no idea how a smiter works, and the best build is only 5$ I just choose to out duel everyone.

out duel by clicking and walking towards someone is an oxymoron. No offense but when I think of you, I erase the Oxy from that word :evil:

This post was edited by GravityBoarder89 on Oct 5 2021 10:10am
Oct 5 2021 10:20am
Quote (GravityBoarder89 @ Oct 5 2021 11:09am)
out duel by clicking and walking towards someone is an oxymoron. No offense but when I think of you, I erase the Oxy from that word :evil:

A lot of talk for someone who had me design their character and asks me ever single build question, I even taught you how to duel with videos. I’m used to it now tho, take all you can from my wisdom and try to overthrow me only to fail. Your no different than any other person I trained. Only person who kept it real with me is Matt, everyone else are weak minded children.
Oct 5 2021 11:03am
Quote (GravityBoarder89 @ 5 Oct 2021 09:09)

Haha or more like twice the oxy
Oct 5 2021 11:14am
Quote (tellurmomhi @ Oct 5 2021 12:03pm)
Haha or more like twice the oxy

You don’t even know what gender you are and you think it’s some sort of fluid. Your soul lives in your heart and is a conscious star. I hope one day y’all find the light and become something and stop wandering if you should catch or pitch in the bedroom.

Y’all are nothing more than animals, beasts of the field. Not worthy of life.

This post was edited by PLBY on Oct 5 2021 11:14am
Gold: 9,222.82
Oct 5 2021 11:34am
Quote (PLBY @ Oct 5 2021 11:14am)
You don’t even know what gender you are and you think it’s some sort of fluid. Your soul lives in your heart and is a conscious star. I hope one day y’all find the light and become something and stop wandering if you should catch or pitch in the bedroom.

Y’all are nothing more than animals, beasts of the field. Not worthy of life.

for someone who claims to be as smart as they are. you are certainly very ignorant.
you dont seem to be very welcomed here and all things considered you really have no reason to be here.

unfortunately none of us have the moderation to excuse you from the thread. perhaps some day you might actually grow up little and go outside.
continue to believe you are some crazy smart guy when in reality you are just a naive fool whos read one too many books. at this point ive read one too many of your posts.

i dont think you should be in any place to ridicule anyone for their self beliefs and way of life.
only a man of low self virtue would see a difference between one and another. you and your constant deluded self worth certainly portray that of a man with very low integrity.. and the facts here and the only thing truly relevant is this topic, this ladder and the duels that happen. you dont duel and when you do you appear to lose badly. which reinforce the idea that you are nothing more than a piece of shit.

i think i speak for all of us (and im new here.. but ive been reading the topic for some while. oh and im rank1 on west before you try to spew more vomit at me) that you should just bounce. or either eat some humble pie, and stop disrespecting people. its different when you ridicule as a winner.. but when you lose.. you eat crow.
Oct 5 2021 11:45am
Quote (saveNg @ 5 Oct 2021 10:34)
.. and the facts here and the only thing truly relevant is this topic, this ladder and the duels that happen.

Whoa someone talkin some sense around here

Oct 5 2021 11:52am
Quote (saveNg @ Oct 5 2021 12:34pm)
for someone who claims to be as smart as they are. you are certainly very ignorant.
you dont seem to be very welcomed here and all things considered you really have no reason to be here.

unfortunately none of us have the moderation to excuse you from the thread. perhaps some day you might actually grow up little and go outside.
continue to believe you are some crazy smart guy when in reality you are just a naive fool whos read one too many books. at this point ive read one too many of your posts.

i dont think you should be in any place to ridicule anyone for their self beliefs and way of life.
only a man of low self virtue would see a difference between one and another. you and your constant deluded self worth certainly portray that of a man with very low integrity.. and the facts here and the only thing truly relevant is this topic, this ladder and the duels that happen. you dont duel and when you do you appear to lose badly. which reinforce the idea that you are nothing more than a piece of shit.

i think i speak for all of us (and im new here.. but ive been reading the topic for some while. oh and im rank1 on west before you try to spew more vomit at me) that you should just bounce. or either eat some humble pie, and stop disrespecting people. its different when you ridicule as a winner.. but when you lose.. you eat crow.

Don’t worry about me, I plan on killing half of humanity anyways.

Join the army of loosers who die when I show up on the game and irl I don’t care.

Your hearts will fail you when you see the stars move from orbit and I’ll roast you and everyone over a camp fire here soon.

Your the guy who messaged me and said you are watching all my posts, so what does that make you besides my food?
Oct 5 2021 11:56am
Quote (tellurmomhi @ Oct 5 2021 12:45pm)
Whoa someone talkin some sense around here

Shut up you shemale, the only afterlife your gonna experience is a red room with azazel.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1175417551756175717582144Next
Add Reply New Topic