d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1175317541755175617572144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 225.00
Oct 5 2021 02:32am
Quote (tellurmomhi @ Oct 4 2021 09:22pm)
Lol wtf? :rofl: :rofl:

only hollis could lose so horribly and then still be able to delude himself into thinking he's the better player, over and over and over and over again, for almost 7 full ass years, of losing every single ladder challenge he has ever done and still deluding himself into thinking he is somehow good at all.

its honestly impressive at this point. i used to think it was a troll attempt but i dont anymore, he legitimately thinks he is tht good after losing quite literally every relevant duel he has ever taken part in.
Gold: 2,722.00
Oct 5 2021 06:05am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 5 2021 04:32am)
only hollis could lose so horribly and then still be able to delude himself into thinking he's the better player, over and over and over and over again, for almost 7 full ass years, of losing every single ladder challenge he has ever done and still deluding himself into thinking he is somehow good at all.

its honestly impressive at this point. i used to think it was a troll attempt but i dont anymore, he legitimately thinks he is tht good after losing quite literally every relevant duel he has ever taken part in.

Sounds like lcl imo
Gold: 9.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 5 2021 06:47am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 5 2021 03:32am)

I’m only a part time d2 player, I don’t even own any other video game. I usually limit myself to 1 hr a day and I play like every other day. If I’m not warmed up even the biggest noob can beat me.

But when I’m dueling at I’m warmed up I never loose. But yes when I hope online and go to a challenge and y’all been online for 10 hours I generally have to warm up as I can only play to my competitions level. If you suck I’ll play shitty, if your really good I’ll loose the first few and then completely stop you as the duels go on so bad to we’re you give up.

I’m 58-0 walk smite and at my best I am the best, and I know this that’s why I only play in spurts because I don’t have play everday to be the best.

Everyone here knows I’m capable of things I don’t do all the time, and it’s simple just time on the game at that current moment.

I don’t need your approval, everyone who has ever been anyone has had to get me when I just got on to win or literally cheat to beat me.

Even sogi said hold on when he joined the Vtpk room I was in and he tokened to frw bug and then came outside and still lost and was completely stopped and this was a few days ago, he literally had to token to duel me. Even nemo did the same thing to me vrs a 47 dr Coa smiter when I was on fire and put 10-0 on sejm and nemo was dying aswell so he resorted to bugging. Unlike you nerds I watch everything and I know y’all are loosers that’s why I treat y’all as less than human.

Like I said, we can play for money and I’ll actually put in effort and you can all cry after that. But now ima full my pockets with your emo tears.

This post was edited by PLBY on Oct 5 2021 06:54am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2021 07:22am
Quote (CloudMD @ 5 Oct 2021 05:05)
Sounds like lcl imo

Go back to your cave weasel
Doj count 4-0
Gold: 225.00
Oct 5 2021 07:40am
Quote (PLBY @ Oct 5 2021 08:47am)
I’m only a part time d2 player, I don’t even own any other video game. I usually limit myself to 1 hr a day and I play like every other day. If I’m not warmed up even the biggest noob can beat me.

But when I’m dueling at I’m warmed up I never loose. But yes when I hope online and go to a challenge and y’all been online for 10 hours I generally have to warm up as I can only play to my competitions level. If you suck I’ll play shitty, if your really good I’ll loose the first few and then completely stop you as the duels go on so bad to we’re you give up.

I’m 58-0 walk smite and at my best I am the best, and I know this that’s why I only play in spurts because I don’t have play everday to be the best.

Everyone here knows I’m capable of things I don’t do all the time, and it’s simple just time on the game at that current moment.

I don’t need your approval, everyone who has ever been anyone has had to get me when I just got on to win or literally cheat to beat me.

Even sogi said hold on when he joined the Vtpk room I was in and he tokened to frw bug and then came outside and still lost and was completely stopped and this was a few days ago, he literally had to token to duel me. Even nemo did the same thing to me vrs a 47 dr Coa smiter when I was on fire and put 10-0 on sejm and nemo was dying aswell so he resorted to bugging. Unlike you nerds I watch everything and I know y’all are loosers that’s why I treat y’all as less than human.

Like I said, we can play for money and I’ll actually put in effort and you can all cry after that. But now ima full my pockets with your emo tears.

so you live life in the tundra right? cause if this is even close to true then youve spent your entire life living in sub zero temperatures because youve literally never won a single challenge fucking ever so apparently you have never been warmed up.

also its not 58-0, its pretty much 0-1 because the only time you ever put fg on the line you lost. only time there has ever been a walksmite tourney you had to pay up the 5k.
Gold: 146.69
Oct 5 2021 07:41am
I am number one

Winning in Walk smite is like being the smart kid in the slow class. At least melee different setups can combat different setups. Walk smite it’s just who has the better gear

This post was edited by GravityBoarder89 on Oct 5 2021 07:42am
Oct 5 2021 07:42am
lolwalksmite
Oct 5 2021 07:47am
Quote (tellurmomhi @ Oct 5 2021 09:22am)
Go back to your cave weasel
Doj count 4-0

I’ve never dodged you in my life kid.

You called me and got decimated lmfao literally 10-0
Oct 5 2021 08:03am
Quote (CloudMD @ 5 Oct 2021 06:47)
I’ve never dodged you in my life kid.

You called me and got decimated lmfao literally 10-0

You and hollis been spending too much time together.
For the amount of trash comin out ya mouth you sure don’t have much to show for it little guy

You won’t make a game
Ready when u r

Oct 5 2021 08:07am
Quote (tellurmomhi @ Oct 5 2021 10:03am)
You and hollis been spending too much time together.
For the amount of trash comin out ya mouth you sure don’t have much to show for it little guy

You won’t make a game
Ready when u r

Lmfao I haven’t seen Hollis in a game since early 2020
You keep making up fake narratives to support your trash stories to make you appear better than you are.

You’ve called me out in the past and got handed an ass whooping in front of many crowds LOL
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1175317541755175617572144Next
Add Reply New Topic