d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1173017311732173317342144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 9.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 24 2021 07:28pm
Quote (tellurmomhi @ Sep 24 2021 07:30pm)
Dude was gonna book Friday night for vtpk challenge then dojs last second lmao

It was your last second not mine
Sep 24 2021 07:33pm
Quote (yornitemare @ Sep 24 2021 08:28pm)
Do it then hollis you bum. I did and with way less gear than you have and 200 ping. Skill >>>>>

Don't even quote me you insignificant worm. Makes me cringe.
Either duel or fuck off. I immediately signed up with a 4k life smiter and took rank1 undefeated undisputed and a defense

What have you done?

And it's like you autists forget all the stompings on GA you children are like goldfish. Crayon eating glue sniffing tards.

I play a hr a day, this is my office game. But I do want to see what I can do so I’m here. My only problem is not being sober but I’m on a 3 day fast now.

I just got a empty spirit shield and a grief and some stuff from a website, you can make a vt and join aswell for like 200
Gold: 73.00
Sep 24 2021 07:35pm
Quote (PLBY @ Sep 24 2021 03:33pm)
I play a hr a day, this is my office game. But I do want to see what I can do so I’m here. My only problem is not being sober but I’m on a 3 day fast now.

I just got a empty spirit shield and a grief and some stuff from a website, you can make a vt and join aswell for like 200

No one cares
Sep 24 2021 08:10pm
Quote (yornitemare @ Sep 24 2021 08:35pm)
No one cares

Good
Gold: 3,470.69
Sep 24 2021 08:12pm
Quote (yornitemare @ Sep 24 2021 06:21pm)
200 ping and a budget smiter with 30 pcombs and trashed you into the back alley dumpsters. Ofc a delusional punk would continue to try to talk big on the forum to save face again and again. Sad

You are nothing compared to me.

How can you even try? your loss to me was fucking pathetic considering the conditions I was working with. You should be ashamed to lose like that to a smiter that poor and lag that bad. Get a reality check idiot. Lmao

If you actually had any brain cells you would realize the defeat shut your mouth and never try to flex on me again. Clearly that's not the case since you appear to be lacking major components of your brain structure.

Don't worry though Kiddo I'll be back to smack your sassy mouth once again so you shiver at night of the thought of me the boogeyman under your bed. Bich

everyone here knows ur dogshit thats why u left lol
Gold: 73.00
Sep 24 2021 09:17pm
Quote (KappaDpride @ Sep 24 2021 04:12pm)
everyone here knows ur dogshit thats why u left lol

I left cause I had better things to do than play on a shit realm with a shit char shit ping against a handful of shitters like you. All of it annoying. I get rank one don't even lose on the way up while being essentially blind with how bad east performs when i live in the middle of the pacific ocean. How could you idiots lose to me its quite sad.

What was I supposed to do lose to sOgI twenty times cause he's got God tier build Foc Tele charges maxxed out. Waste of time. Only a weirdo would want to experience that or some submissive girl like you.

Man you're a fukn pussy lmao

You're just mad I took rank 1 proved my conquest and you lost to my budget char with your perfects. Forever bested you puss. Stay mad and cope with the shit you reply to me cope lord loser ass bich.

This post was edited by yornitemare on Sep 24 2021 09:20pm
Gold: 500.00
Sep 24 2021 10:56pm
vtpk/gm

stop whinin
Gold: 2,400.15
Sep 24 2021 11:45pm
Haven't been on JSP since the end of May.

Alot of degenerative skits have been cosplayed while I've been gone I see.

Flattered that it's either Avenge or Monk or someone else that tryed to use my Undefeated Record to make some type of weird Smite Saga.

Geolocation shows none of these alts are in my location nor can be identified as me.

Keep reaching :D The Comedy though I will say; As poorly executed as the impression is, I still laughed at the cuckery that this thread has devolved into.

Previous Posts show I only entered in 3 official wagers on d2ga. Transaction history shows forum gold was received, none sent.

Get a few more people to pretend to be me and participate in a ladder just to get false hope of a rematch. I have never Lost an Official. Have the mods check this accounts transaction history. No FG ever sent for duels. Never Lost a Single Wager.

Have fun spewing poorly executed impressions of me in here while all the previous posts on this account have debunked defensive play by sheer time between kills which disprove all that. Killed in less than 10 seconds time stamps show it all.

Entertaining degeneracy none the less.

I got a good laugh out of this.

I'll be on D2R with the 3-0 Wager Record. No screenshots to disprove or debunk. I've got so many jspers hot and bothered

Avenge/monk if that's u, that shits absolutely hilarious. :rofl:

Gold: 3,470.69
Sep 25 2021 02:50am
Quote (YourMizery @ Sep 24 2021 10:45pm)
Haven't been on JSP since the end of May.

Alot of degenerative skits have been cosplayed while I've been gone I see.

Flattered that it's either Avenge or Monk or someone else that tryed to use my Undefeated Record to make some type of weird Smite Saga.

Geolocation shows none of these alts are in my location nor can be identified as me.

Keep reaching :D The Comedy though I will say; As poorly executed as the impression is, I still laughed at the cuckery that this thread has devolved into.

Previous Posts show I only entered in 3 official wagers on d2ga. Transaction history shows forum gold was received, none sent.

Get a few more people to pretend to be me and participate in a ladder just to get false hope of a rematch. I have never Lost an Official. Have the mods check this accounts transaction history. No FG ever sent for duels. Never Lost a Single Wager.

Have fun spewing poorly executed impressions of me in here while all the previous posts on this account have debunked defensive play by sheer time between kills which disprove all that. Killed in less than 10 seconds time stamps show it all.

Entertaining degeneracy none the less.

https://i.imgur.com/KDomiwA.png

I got a good laugh out of this.

I'll be on D2R with the 3-0 Wager Record. No screenshots to disprove or debunk. I've got so many jspers hot and bothered

Avenge/monk if that's u, that shits absolutely hilarious. :rofl:

lol bro you go way to far with this LOL, and im on d2r rn lets wager on there right now

heres you and ur multi "getting off at the same time"

This post was edited by KappaDpride on Sep 25 2021 02:52am
Gold: 646.70
Sep 25 2021 02:59am
Quote (KappaDpride @ 25 Sep 2021 10:50)
im on d2r rn lets wager on there right now

LOOOOOOL
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1173017311732173317342144Next
Add Reply New Topic