d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1171617171718171917202144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 225.00
Sep 18 2021 09:41pm
Quote (Nehushtan @ Sep 18 2021 11:05pm)
You trolling me has gotten boring at this point.

All you have is, you lost once to a bm smiter in your 58-0 record, like me beating 58 people means nothing.

The difference between me and you is I know I can beat up everyone on this ladder, I’m just asking for a fair shot at the crown.

When your constantly getting fohd and they are running you can’t even move, it locks you up.

The rules simple state no overly defensive play, so I want that rule defined for me so it can be inforced, now note this, I’m not begging for frw bug to be gm and wanting people to run.

I’m saying let’s play by the rules and be gm and I’m the looser? Are you sure your logic passes the dumb dumb test?

what about what i said is a troll? it's literally the truth. You aren't some kind of OG man, and the way you were talking to sogi got me fucked up. its like you think you are an OG and he isn't, when thats horse shit.

you got beat up GM and forced to pay by a mod who also agreed it was gm, and youve been here harassing this topic ever since, you have been a meme for 6 yrs, and people like matty dont take you seriously and think you are a meme, because you are a meme.

You think everything is bm when its never been on a single list of rules fucking anywhere, and you are always grasping for straws to make excuses for your defeats.

you've threatened to show up on this ladder about a hundred times and only ever signed up about 5% of the time you claim you will, and 100% of those times you lose to the first person you challenge and drop yourself from the ladder.

stfu and move on albert, seriously dude i am worried about you. how could you let this bother you for fucking 6 yrs of your life? i literally forgot who you even were i demolished you so bad but you never forgot, obviously or you wouldnt be here. go away or signup and lose for the 101th time.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2021 10:02pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 18 2021 10:41pm)
what about what i said is a troll? it's literally the truth. You aren't some kind of OG man, and the way you were talking to sogi got me fucked up. its like you think you are an OG and he isn't, when thats horse shit.

you got beat up GM and forced to pay by a mod who also agreed it was gm, and youve been here harassing this topic ever since, you have been a meme for 6 yrs, and people like matty dont take you seriously and think you are a meme, because you are a meme.

You think everything is bm when its never been on a single list of rules fucking anywhere, and you are always grasping for straws to make excuses for your defeats.

you've threatened to show up on this ladder about a hundred times and only ever signed up about 5% of the time you claim you will, and 100% of those times you lose to the first person you challenge and drop yourself from the ladder.

stfu and move on albert, seriously dude i am worried about you. how could you let this bother you for fucking 6 yrs of your life? i literally forgot who you even were i demolished you so bad but you never forgot, obviously or you wouldnt be here. go away or signup and lose for the 101th time.

Your literally one of my walk smite trolls, i guess I did put my rep on the line before and took 58 of your souls and y’all couldn’t do nothing but devise a plan to beat me and cheat by knocking me back and buffing, lol if that ain’t desperate I dunno what is.

Now I wanna Vtpk, and I’m asking for the rules to be defined and enforced. I see nothing wrong with what I’m asking. And sogi is dog sht, everytime he’s ever fought me he looses and he has to resort to his vigil run for your life and foh tactic.

So I’m saying, define overly defensive play for everyone and play by the rules, I will not be bmd for a loss again, and I know y’all are definitely desperate.

Y’all are all gonna fcking die to a walk smite who is going to out duel you all and it makes your stomach curl I know. But it’s time, it’s time to meet your god
Gold: 3,470.69
Sep 18 2021 10:32pm
ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE KAPPA

WITH PIPE WRENCH IN HAND I SHALL SMITE YE ALL TO YOUR DOOM

Gold: 260.00
Sep 18 2021 10:36pm
Quote (Nehushtan @ Sep 18 2021 10:05pm)
You trolling me has gotten boring at this point.

All you have is, you lost once to a bm smiter in your 58-0 record, like me beating 58 people means nothing.

The difference between me and you is I know I can beat up everyone on this ladder, I’m just asking for a fair shot at the crown.

When your constantly getting fohd and they are running you can’t even move, it locks you up.

The rules simple state no overly defensive play, so I want that rule defined for me so it can be inforced, now note this, I’m not begging for frw bug to be gm and wanting people to run.

I’m saying let’s play by the rules and be gm and I’m the looser? Are you sure your logic passes the dumb dumb test?

Go find another troll who will walk smite with you or stop your nonsense complaining bout getting foh'd by VTs omfg.
I got rekt'd many times gm under the current rule so you're just simply not good enough. Period. Go ask Shawn how he plays and learn how to play smarter not harder...

Quote (Nehushtan @ Sep 18 2021 10:26pm)
Define the overly defensive rule NOW

I don’t give a fuk what y’all determine but my only problem is literally chasing you guys. So give me something to make y’all man up.

I say after every 4 fohs you have to smite. Makes sense to me

That’s 400-1000 dmg depending on sorb, not sure why y’all want people fohing you 50 times at 5000 life.

Go get a fkin Tgod for fuksake :rofl:
Sep 18 2021 10:45pm
Quote (Nehushtan @ Sep 19 2021 12:02am)
Your literally one of my walk smite trolls, i guess I did put my rep on the line before and took 58 of your souls and y’all couldn’t do nothing but devise a plan to beat me and cheat by knocking me back and buffing, lol if that ain’t desperate I dunno what is.

Now I wanna Vtpk, and I’m asking for the rules to be defined and enforced. I see nothing wrong with what I’m asking. And sogi is dog sht, everytime he’s ever fought me he looses and he has to resort to his vigil run for your life and foh tactic.

So I’m saying, define overly defensive play for everyone and play by the rules, I will not be bmd for a loss again, and I know y’all are definitely desperate.

Y’all are all gonna fcking die to a walk smite who is going to out duel you all and it makes your stomach curl I know. But it’s time, it’s time to meet your god

you mean to say after 6 yrs of threats you are finally going to do something memorable? i can't wait.
Sep 18 2021 10:51pm
Someone pm me if y’all define overly defensive play, ty.
Sep 18 2021 10:51pm
Careful or hes gonna try to walk up to you slowly and smithch u
Sep 18 2021 10:57pm
Quote (Haseo @ Sep 18 2021 11:51pm)
Careful or hes gonna try to walk up to you slowly and smithch u

They can kick and scream all they want, as soon as overly defensive play is defined they are all going down in flames and I will be their new demonic leader after I rip out their hearts and steal their souls.

This post was edited by Nehushtan on Sep 18 2021 10:58pm
Sep 18 2021 11:03pm
Sep 18 2021 11:19pm
Quote (Nehushtan @ Sep 19 2021 12:57am)
They can kick and scream all they want, as soon as overly defensive play is defined they are all going down in flames and I will be their new demonic leader after I rip out their hearts and steal their souls.

so as soon as something you were told is not going to get changed, gets changed, you'll come own everyone.

in other words, never right? you'll never come own us, right? i mean shit my money is on never.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1171617171718171917202144Next
Add Reply New Topic