d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1169416951696169716982144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2021 01:21pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 13 2021 08:51am)
vigil has no problem showing up for everyone almost as soon as he challenges, then challenges around kappa purposefully and proceeds to take a lifetime to duel him? after he had no problem doing timely duels with everyone else?

:rofl:

just do the duel already so we can either laugh at you or laugh at shawn.

Well that simply is not true.

I was out all weekend refer to my post recently.
I arrived last night at a reasonable hour in my time zone which fortunately for Kappa is late est. Delaying his soon to be mutilated reputation.

He tells me he has to go to sleep to wake up for his factory job attaching labels to feminine hygiene products... Lol I was like whatever you weird ass kid.

I worked hard recently to get to this point. Duels, self leveling, gear etc. I had every right to enjoy my weekend and not be a nasaly poindexter dweeb. You guys daily remind me of what not to become thanks. Especially hollis rofl.

Kappa will be banished tonight. It will be a humiliating and disgraceful defeat. His performance will be so memorable for him that he won't rest at ease for the remaining duration of his already pitiful, forgettable and regrettable D2 career. Stay tuned.

This post was edited by VengefulVigil on Sep 13 2021 01:24pm
Sep 13 2021 01:45pm
Quote (VengefulVigil @ Sep 13 2021 02:21pm)

I arrived last night at a reasonable hour in my time zone which fortunately for Kappa is late est. Delaying his soon to be mutilated reputation.

He tells me he has to go to sleep to wake up for his factory job attaching labels to feminine hygiene products... Lol I was like whatever you weird ass kid.

I worked hard recently to get to this point. Duels, self leveling, gear etc. I had every right to enjoy my weekend and not be a nasaly poindexter dweeb. You guys daily remind me of what not to become thanks. Especially hollis rofl.

Kappa will be banished tonight. It will be a humiliating and disgraceful defeat. His performance will be so memorable for him that he won't rest at ease for the remaining duration of his already pitiful, forgettable and regrettable D2 career. Stay tuned.

In real life I’m not who you think I am, this is just my persona.

You should strive to be successful in life.

But seeing it as your loosing your breath going upstairs to get a diet soda and your suffering from vitamin d deficiency and your stuck in a warehouse putting labels on feminine products, I’d say you probably should learn from me. LOL

This post was edited by Nehushtan on Sep 13 2021 01:51pm
Gold: 225.00
Sep 13 2021 01:52pm
Quote (VengefulVigil @ Sep 13 2021 03:21pm)

shawn is a plumber you fuckin liar, LMAO.

you think it wasnt obvious to everyone dude? you climb by 2 at a time all the way up the ladder but as soon as 2 up would be shawn you challenge one up instead and then skip him to go for #1, you clearly have some reservations about faciing him. its obvious to everyone here, so just get the duel done and move on.

as for hollis he is utterly irrelavant we should probly not reply to him because thats the only thing that gives him validation, his dueling skills certainly dont.
Sep 13 2021 02:01pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 13 2021 02:52pm)

you think it wasnt obvious to everyone dude? you climb by 2 at a time all the way up the ladder but as soon as 2 up would be shawn you challenge one up instead and then skip him to go for #1, you clearly have some reservations about faciing him. its obvious to everyone here, so just get the duel done and move on.

as for hollis he is utterly irrelavant we should probly not reply to him because thats the only thing that gives him validation, his dueling skills certainly dont.

There are people who “know” and then there are people like you when it comes to me.
Sep 13 2021 02:11pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 13 2021 09:52am)

Agree about that hollis thing he's like a mosquito. Get a char and duel or buzz away

Maybe. That's all speculation though. Perhaps there is a method to this. I will say this. Of all the idiots I've met over the years of vtpk. Kappa takes the cake as the biggest crown idiot of them all. Dude is a relentless shit talker and accumulates nothing but L's. Doesn't show up. Prides and brags about Ft5's that never happened. Comes on jsp where all he does is lie to save face as if these forums are some grand viewing for the world to see. Tired of his weak ass ways and making up excuses like all his dismantlings by me on GA didn't count whatever the reason may be. He has no excuse now I'm here in his former realm one of which now is mine.

Anyways after he loses tonight that will be a wrap.
Veni vidi vici
Sep 13 2021 02:15pm
Quote (VengefulVigil @ Sep 13 2021 03:11pm)
Agree about that hollis thing he's like a mosquito. Get a char and duel or buzz away

Maybe. That's all speculation though. Perhaps there is a method to this. I will say this. Of all the idiots I've met over the years of vtpk. Kappa takes the cake as the biggest crown idiot of them all. Dude is a relentless shit talker and accumulates nothing but L's. Doesn't show up. Prides and brags about Ft5's that never happened. Comes on jsp where all he does is lie to save face as if these forums are some grand viewing for the world to see. Tired of his weak ass ways and making up excuses like all his dismantlings by me on GA didn't count whatever the reason may be. He has no excuse now I'm here in his former realm one of which now is mine.

Veni vidi vici

Oh I’m coming, just don’t get beat off the ladder before I get here, I won’t be surprised if you do tho.
Gold: 535.00
Sep 13 2021 02:24pm
so current challange is kappa n vigil?
Gold: 225.00
Sep 13 2021 02:28pm
Quote (VengefulVigil @ Sep 13 2021 04:11pm)

Veni vidi vici

lmfao. i love the energy here man keep it up.

shawn doesnt accumulate nothing but losses though, he has paid up when losing big wagers and he has also won wagers, he has hit #1 on this ladder multiple times etc.

i get what ur saying, you and shawn both r trash talkers, they are a thing in d2, but one thing shawn doesnt do is dodge. if that had been shawn climbing hed have challenged you as soon as you were available he wouldnt have dueled around you like you did with him.

clearly you had some reservations about facing him its just obvious. you literally climbed 2 spots at a time but as soon as 2 spots up was shawn you duel 1 up instead, it made no sense for you to do that because you are still getting to #1 in the same amount of duels. the only possible reason to do that would be if you didnt wanna duel him and saw an easier duel in front of you that yo u could take. for all i know the 3rd place guy is just as good as shawn too so idk, but your choices are making it look different thats for sure.
Gold: 3,470.69
Sep 13 2021 02:37pm
well guys i got to go to school tonight and have surgery tomorrow so unless we can do this 8pm - 10pm tonight east ill have to go in vacation for atleast 3-4 days

This post was edited by KappaDpride on Sep 13 2021 02:37pm
Gold: 3,470.69
Sep 13 2021 02:38pm
Quote (VengefulVigil @ Sep 13 2021 12:21pm)

"worked hard self leveled geared etc"? except last time u said you borrowed the char. and i know who you are bub :rofl:

i used to vtpk with hq all the time, whether its him or his friend ur gunna get cracked

This post was edited by KappaDpride on Sep 13 2021 02:39pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1169416951696169716982144Next
Add Reply New Topic