d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1167316741675167616772144Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 225.00
Sep 3 2021 05:28pm
Quote (Killerclown666 @ Sep 3 2021 07:10pm)
Wow you beat a blood belt vc by running.

That’s 3 months old.

I literally beat you up like 4 days ago on my uzzi pally and you was str bugged and you went straight to act 3 to token.

You can’t beat me bro, only that play style can. Which is bitch made that’s why you got slept 4 days ago by uzzi and sent to rethink your build.

And by my calculations that’s only 18 more wins than me and I was on a blood belt vc without max dr cause on ga. Your literally dog shit that’s why you got beat up a few days ago and was forced to name lock charge me lol it was cute.

Legit tho I never seen anyone run to act 3 so fast, I guess you didn’t have any swaps cause you literally disappeared after I knocked out your frw bug shit pally.

hollis you've literally never been good, you lost your own walk smite tourney and had to pay up 5k fg.. youve never topped a ladder in your entire life not even ones with only you on it..

the notion that you have this idea in your head that you can crawl over here and call anyone literal dog shit, is ironic to the extreme...
Gold: 260.00
Sep 3 2021 05:31pm
Quote (Killerclown666 @ Sep 3 2021 06:02pm)
Bro you die every time you duel me and you turn into a chicken with his head cut off and run like a btch and foh for ya life.

Y’all are not better than me, none of you are, you can’t even out knowledge me. I don’t give a shit that the game is broken, that doesn’t mean abuse it to your advantage like some little child.

Y’all are all screwed when d2r launches, literally screwed. All that bad bm training and now y’all gonna be right we’re I want ya, it’s gonna be a slaughtah.

Stay small little ego boys, none of you can beat me gm, it’s not even possible.

Quote (Killerclown666 @ Sep 3 2021 06:23pm)
I literally called you out and you disappeared, so you can act hard all you want, this happen a few days ago. I turned you into a ghost, and the funny part is I said go kin like 20 times and you didn’t say go and just attacked me. I guess we know why, fucking feared me.

https://i.postimg.cc/d3JfxxPK/uzzi.png

What you say: "Bro you die every time you duel me and you turn into a chicken with his head cut off and run like a btch and foh for ya life"
Debunked: 43-25 Me-You,. But I don't say shit about it cuz these duelz are simply meaningless to me.

What you say: "I literally beat you up like 4 days ago on my uzzi pally "
Go to the log and search "Kin was slained by uzzi". Here it is:

just once?? and frw glitch?? KIN is a fort smiter doesn't even run on enigma. How many times do I have to tell you lol. LISTEN and LOOK!!! before you spell out more BS please :bonk:

This post was edited by sOgI on Sep 3 2021 05:37pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 3 2021 05:37pm
Quote (sOgI @ Sep 3 2021 06:31pm)
What you say: "Bro you die every time you duel me and you turn into a chicken with his head cut off and run like a btch and foh for ya life"
Debunked: 43-25 Me-You,. But I don't say shit about it cuz these duelz are simply meaningless to me.
https://i.postimg.cc/wBmJCxgh/KIN.png
https://i.postimg.cc/QxYTVKMQ/Link.png

What you say: "I literally beat you up like 4 days ago on my uzzi pally "
Go to the log and search "Kin was slained by uzzi". Here it is:
https://i.postimg.cc/NLvLgLSv/123.png

just once?? and KIN is a fort smiter doesn't even run on enigma. How many times do I have to tell you lol. LISTEN and LOOK!!! before you spell out more BS please :bonk:

Your a crack head if you don’t think the #1 walk smiter don’t know if you got frw bug on, it literally knocks you back when your in a smite. That’s why you did long off screen charges and tried to be someone and still got beat up.

Your posting shit from 3 months ago, I literally sent you to act 3 and silenced you a few days ago. You never came back after you left.

You cannot beat me if you don’t run and foh a million times and every time you try you die, me and you both know this, you can post whatever you want like vigil but at the end of the day I turned you two Asians into fohers, once again beat by the white man.

This post was edited by Killerclown666 on Sep 3 2021 05:38pm
Sep 3 2021 05:39pm
Quote (Killerclown666 @ Sep 3 2021 04:56pm)
Imagine having to glitch the game to beat a poor old walk smiter, I don’t even know how to range tele or kb.

Hah you're that plmcrazy idiot or w/e huh. Hollis. Ya I remember you always crying about str bug. You got rekt constantly.. Even getting dunked in this thread by everyone. Random. I can't even count how many times you got slapped up.

The funniest tho was when you got beat 50-4 by Avenge.. in one outing. I'll never forget the beating he put on you. As expected tho since he's prob the best I've ever fought.
Sep 3 2021 05:40pm
Quote (VengefulVigil @ Sep 3 2021 06:39pm)
Hah you're that plmcrazy idiot or w/e huh. Hollis. Ya I remember you always crying about str bug. You got rekt constantly.. Even getting dunked in this thread by everyone. Random. I can't even count how many times you got slapped up.

The funniest tho was when you got beat 50-4 by Avenge.. in one outing. I'll never forget the beating he put on you. As expected tho since he's prob the best I've ever fought.

Make up more shit, y’all are on my dinner plate when d2r comes out.
Sep 3 2021 05:41pm
Quote (Killerclown666 @ Sep 3 2021 06:37pm)
Your a crack head if you don’t think the #1 walk smiter don’t know if you got frw bug on, it literally knocks you back when your in a smite. That’s why you did long off screen charges and tried to be someone and still got beat up.

Your posting shit from 3 months ago, I literally sent you to act 3 and silenced you a few days ago. You never came back after you left.

In a random arena I auto hostile with everyone out there. I didnt even know you were among those before I check the log cuz you praised so hard about it lmao.
Go ahead and praise yourself in whatever way you want bro lol. Ima gives up arguing with you. Simple logic isn't even working haha.
Sep 3 2021 05:43pm

Oh NVM. Imma fuk with you long as you stay here for us ;)
Sep 3 2021 05:46pm
Quote (sOgI @ Sep 3 2021 06:41pm)
In a random arena I auto hostile with everyone out there. I didnt even know you were among those before I check the log cuz you praised so hard about it lmao.
Go ahead and praise yourself in whatever way you want bro lol. Ima gives up arguing with you. Simple logic isn't even working haha.

Lies bro, you joined game and as soon as you did I started saying go Kim, I said it like 5 times and next thing I know I’m standing there and you come running at me fohing and I’m like just standing there and was like waiting for you to say go cause I’m gm but no you wanna be a bully. Then I tag your ass and you start running off screen like you gonna dysinc on me and then you got slept and went to act 3 and never came back.

You Literally said nothing lol just came out and died and disappeared

This post was edited by Killerclown666 on Sep 3 2021 05:47pm
Sep 3 2021 05:48pm
Quote (Killerclown666 @ Sep 3 2021 06:46pm)
Lies bro, you joined game and as soon as you did I started saying go Kim, I said it like 5 times and next thing I know I’m standing there and you come running at me fohing and trying to him me so I’m like just standing there and was like waiting for you to say go cause I’m gm but no you wanna be a bully. Then I tag your ass and you start running off screen like you gonna dysinc on me and then you got slept and went to act 3 and never came back.

You Literally said nothing lol just came out and died and disappeared

Okay lol. I guess I got humbled then by your gg walk smite. I'll give you my kudo on that one :hail:
Sep 3 2021 05:49pm
Quote (sOgI @ Sep 3 2021 06:48pm)
Okay lol. I guess I got humbled then by your gg walk smite. I'll give you my kudo on that one :hail:

No part of that was walk smite, I beat you up and sent you dysincing and then to a3 to contemplate your life choices. And then into a monk with a oath of silence.

This post was edited by Killerclown666 on Sep 3 2021 05:50pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1167316741675167616772144Next
Add Reply New Topic